Author Topic: NHL 94  (Read 383 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
NHL 94
« on: March 26, 2003, 11:19:39 PM »
Any of yall remember NHL 94 for super nintendo? Those picture profiles were sick. The graphics were amazing too.
One of my fav games ever.

I cant stand all this new age PS2, X box, shit. I got my playstation and thats it, but truly i love older games and systems more.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
Re:NHL 94
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2003, 07:01:33 AM »
i remeber 94' shit dude.. i remember scoring on the goalie shooting it from my own net!

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

hector

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2003, 09:17:42 PM »
Fuck yeah man, that game was awsome. I had it for the genesis though, not the snes. My brother used to hand me my ass on the game. Fucker had some kind of trick where he would circle a certain spot a couple times, then shoot. Goalie would miss it every time. Pissed me right off.

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2003, 06:39:39 AM »
ya.. or the rap around on like penalty shots... you would just rap behind the net and shoot real quick and you would almost always make it...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2003, 10:24:04 AM »
word lol, damn all these memories....i feel u on that trick, i mastered that shit

start off at the side of the net then glide in front and shoot at the farthest corner. Like a hook shot kinda.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2003, 12:34:28 PM »
i remeber 94' shit dude.. i remember scoring on the goalie shooting it from my own net!

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

hector

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2003, 12:48:22 PM »
This thread hit me as funny, cause I've never played any other NHL game but 1994, and I absolutly loved it. Of all the years that could have been said, you happened to pick 94 lol.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2003, 12:38:55 PM »
yea doug gilmour was the shit for the leafs on that game...i remember the glass breaking was a dope new feature and also fans would go down to the glass, bang on it and then go back to their seat...i had it for genesis though...but personally i liked 95 better, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2003, 07:22:16 AM »
ya but 94' classic

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2003, 02:46:56 PM »
yea doug gilmour was the shit for the leafs on that game...i remember the glass breaking was a dope new feature and also fans would go down to the glass, bang on it and then go back to their seat...i had it for genesis though...but personally i liked 95 better, peace.

word lol i remeber that

- Lewis Carroll

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2003, 11:40:10 PM »
the blackhawks and jeremy roenick were unstoppable

funkstylz

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2003, 11:44:06 PM »
wierd... i bought this game on the weekend and hadn't seen this post,  5$ from a pawnshop jeaaaaaa