Poll

yeah

Oklahoma City Thunder
1 (20%)
San Antonio Spurs
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Western Conference Finals: OKC vs SAS  (Read 1112 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Western Conference Finals: OKC vs SAS
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2014, 07:57:26 PM »
not surprised that the thunder gonna win this one. of course they would win at least one at home.

With Ibaka back healthy this series takes a whole new look. 8 Straight losses in OKC for SA. Dont be surprised if it becomes 9.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2014, 08:04:19 PM »
Your "MVP" ladies and gentlemen.

Regular season award shit for brains
cause If I dont who will

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2014, 08:05:46 PM »
he's still no Lebron

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2014, 08:15:15 PM »
is Barkley drunk right now?

chuck:  "i wanna play adams adv...adams..."

ernie:  "devils advocate"

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2014, 08:19:26 PM »
Your "MVP" ladies and gentlemen.

Yup your right Your MVP ladies and gentlemen

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2014, 08:24:39 PM »
that OKC offense is cringe worthy but the shots KD and westbrook make cover up how stagnant that offense is

Remedy360

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2014, 10:46:06 PM »
Wow, I thought that Ibaka was going to miss the rest of the playoffs for some reason, I feel cheated.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2014, 11:35:38 AM »
he's still no Lebron

Its called MVP for a reason. Lebron isnt as valuable to a team with 3 other HOFers on it compared to KD on a team with only 1 besides himself. Add in playing in a harder conference and havin a better record and its a simple choice. Take Lebrons **** out yall mouths n wipe yo chins off.
cause If I dont who will

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2014, 09:02:22 PM »
thunder suck ass

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2014, 09:03:46 PM »
its unbelievable that most people dont see the thunder's weakness when its as clear as daylight. 5 players only scored for OKC, 4 of them were in double digits. derek fisher scored 5, the only points off OKC's bench. the spurs had 51! you cant play KD and westbrook the whole game, they chuck shit up so much and they get lucky a lot of the time. they depend  a lot on athleticism and not fundamentals like timmy d and the spurs do. plus at the end there, rusty heaved that dumbass shot instead of passing it to KD, very stupid and a dumbass shot by him. KD is comfortable not demanding the ball.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2014, 01:42:56 PM »
its unbelievable that most people dont see the thunder's weakness when its as clear as daylight. 5 players only scored for OKC, 4 of them were in double digits. derek fisher scored 5, the only points off OKC's bench. the spurs had 51! you cant play KD and westbrook the whole game, they chuck shit up so much and they get lucky a lot of the time. they depend  a lot on athleticism and not fundamentals like timmy d and the spurs do. plus at the end there, rusty heaved that dumbass shot instead of passing it to KD, very stupid and a dumbass shot by him. KD is comfortable not demanding the ball.

i was literally shocked when they basically chose perkins over harden, when they gave perkins the extension.

i was never huge on westbrook, dude is going to be nothing once he loses his athleticism.  this would of been a much different thunder team if harden stayed on. i really havent seen westbrook do anything that showed high basketball IQ.

KD needs to practice some true iso plays, because if their jumpshots arent falling, they cant score, he needs to iso and post up and go to work to find a teammate or get that high precentage shot.

themans 6'11 this should be a given.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2014, 11:47:05 PM »

i was literally shocked when they basically chose perkins over harden, when they gave perkins the extension.

i was never huge on westbrook, dude is going to be nothing once he loses his athleticism.  this would of been a much different thunder team if harden stayed on. i really havent seen westbrook do anything that showed high basketball IQ.

KD needs to practice some true iso plays, because if their jumpshots arent falling, they cant score, he needs to iso and post up and go to work to find a teammate or get that high precentage shot.

themans 6'11 this should be a given.

thank you! okc must feel dumb ass fucking giving perkins that contract and now it looks like steven adams might take his spot in the starting rotation. even though james harden is a blind pedestrian on defense, i feel okc mightve been better off with a KD/Harden combo instead of KD/Westbrick. if they wouldve traded westbrook, they couldve easily gotten a solid true point guard like for example a rajon rando. boy that team wouldve been so much better, a true PG who could set up harden and KD and then ibaka/adams/perkins hold it down in the paint.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2014, 11:00:40 AM »

and they still woulda won had ibaka been healthy