Poll

yeah

Oklahoma City Thunder
1 (20%)
San Antonio Spurs
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Western Conference Finals: OKC vs SAS  (Read 1116 times)

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
Western Conference Finals: OKC vs SAS
« on: May 16, 2014, 05:19:30 PM »
ibaka done for the playoffs. spurs looking so damn dominant and flawless right now. coach pop a genius.  spurs in 6.

Sccit

Re: Western Conference Finals: OKC vs SAS
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 06:59:25 PM »
i can see it goin either way, now that ibaka is injured....but im still guna go with okc. dont sleep on Nick C

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 07:49:29 PM »
Spurs win this in 6

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 08:04:10 PM »
i can see it goin either way, now that ibaka is injured....but im still guna go with okc. dont sleep on Nick C

you cant be serious, they struggled against the grizzlies and clippers. there is no chance scott brooks with out coach coach pop. you know hes gonna clog the lane and make KD and russ shoot contested Js all day.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 09:05:12 PM »
Im goin SA with no Ibaka but people gotta stop actin like OKC has no chance in this series. Theyve been low key dominatin SA for a while now since that playoff series two years ago. Just as easily as SA could win this 4 -2 so can OKC.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 09:22:44 PM »

you cant be serious, they struggled against the grizzlies and clippers. there is no chance scott brooks with out coach coach pop. you know hes gonna clog the lane and make KD and russ shoot contested Js all day.

IM PRETTY SURE THEY MADE IT TO THE FINALS ALREADY

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 09:23:22 PM »
Im goin SA with no Ibaka but people gotta stop actin like OKC has no chance in this series. Theyve been low key dominatin SA for a while now since that playoff series two years ago. Just as easily as SA could win this 4 -2 so can OKC.

MONEY...OKC BEAT THEM 4 TIMES THIS YEAR

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 02:33:07 PM »

IM PRETTY SURE THEY MADE IT TO THE FINALS ALREADY

so?? that was how long ago. things change, spurs looking better then last season. when all you could do is depend all your stars and cant set a real system, youre not gonna make it far. ask mike brown when he had lebron and the cavs. yeah they made it to the finals once and then what? sounds like scott brooks and the thunder to me

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2014, 05:05:04 PM »
Old man strength will once again win out.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 05:11:57 PM »

Spurs gonna wax em

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 09:02:36 PM »

nick collison tonight 0 pts 3 boards 2 assts 2 blocks. sounds like he sleeping on the floor.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 09:13:17 PM »
He's in there to defend and did a good job in the first three quarters top Scott brooks dumbass sat him the whole fourth

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2014, 09:41:25 PM »

Spurs gonna wax em

All Im sayin is I was one of those people two years ago who thought SA was gonna destroy them. First two games they did. Then they went to OKC threw Sefalosha on Parker and it was whole different story after that. Parker was contained and SA looked like some niggas off the street tryin to play with NBA niggas. Im pickin SA because no Ibaka n I feel like Pop did the smart thing this year with gettin the team used to playin w/o Parker. It surprised them 2 years ago when Sef shut him down. It wont be as crazy this time if it happens but they still better pray to god Parker doesnt get seriously injured or they are fucked. If not against OKC against Miami w no Parker they got no chance.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2014, 11:33:09 PM »
He's in there to defend and did a good job in the first three quarters top Scott brooks dumbass sat him the whole fourth

in there to defend and did a good job? bruh spurs scored 66 points in the paint
tim duncan had 21 in just the first half

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2014, 02:49:21 PM »
Oklahoma was tied going into the 4th...collision didn't play the 4th...end of story bru