Author Topic: Dexter Isaac (Dude That Robbed 2pac/Jimmy Hencmens Homie) Book Touchs On Alot!!!  (Read 1054 times)

abusive

Nigga Put alot of sh*t out there......Sounds Believable tho....
Nicki D is His Baby Mother
Saluted Apache (R.I.P.) for Taking Care of his Son when he was Locked up
Talked about How he used to Get High with LL COOL J
Says Supreme (Fort Green) Sponsored/Financed Erick B & Rakim
Was fu*king Pepa for 2 Weeks before he Knew It was Her

Said Henchmen was LIVEWIRE who set on at Drop of Dime and Didnt Care Who you was....
Jimmy was in love with SALT and thats Why he Gave Salt & Pepa "SHOOP" for Free....
Jimmy Wanted 2pac Robbed Because 2pac Wanted CASH and not a Check and Told Jimmy "HAVE MY MONEY WHEN I GET THERE YOU bi*ch ASS NIGGA!" (Jimmy Had a Thing about Disrespect and Snap)
Said He SPECIFICALLY told them NOT TO SHOOT 2pac and said PUFF was only one in Studio besides Jimmy who Knew Pac was bout to be Robbed

Said PAC is LYING ABOUT 5 SHOTS.....The Head wound was becuz his Man JD Pistol Whipped Pac cuz he reached for his Burner....They was Wrestling for it before pac could pull it out and went off and shot him in nuts.....Wound on his Hand was from the Slide when it Discharged.....Jimmy wanted only the Biggest ring 2pac had (worth $35,000)....Knew How Much his Jewels Cost becuz Haitian Jack took Pac to Diamond DIstrict to Cop...Jimmy Gave him $2500 to give to his Soliders that he had Do it....One Bracelet they took off one of the niggas said STRETCH...Took to the Jewel and Got name changed to SPUNK (His Other Solider on RObbery)

Him and WOLF was in Arthur Kill Together and was homies....Want Rob Puff One night at Tunnel but Wolf Told him Naw He INVESTED in Bad Boy and this Was Getting the Feds off His Back.....Wolf told him Him and 2 other Friends invested in Bad Boy and when BIGGIE SMALLS (White Group) Sued Bad Boy for Using their name on "Party & Bullsh*t" Single....Wolf paid the lawsuit

Said Suge and 50 bloods Caught Puff,Wolf and them in Hotel Lobby off Guard and Had them Surrounded....Puff Got Shook and Asked Zip (RIP) to Hook him Up With Some Protection in Cali.....Zip was getting Coke from Keefa D and Hooked him up with Puff

Suge had Pictures with Misha and Justin Sitting on his lap....Said even Puff's Mama called Death Row and Asked could they not Publish them becuz Puff was Sucidal over it lol........Then Puff Suppose said he had $10 stacks for every Death row chain niggas could snatch and Orlando heard Thats why He snatched Dudes sh*t in The Mall

Beef was 2pac,Suge and Bloods vs Jimmy,Puff and Crips

Oh and Jimmy had been running his mouth and thats How it Got back to 2pac who and why they robbed him.....(Noble said the Confession is Real cuz 2pac kept telling them that)

Source: http://slumz.boxden.com/f87/dexter-isaac-dude-that-robbed-2pac-jimmy-hencmens-homie-book-touchs-on-alot-of-sh-t-2090012/
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Interesting stuff, strange to think how all of the key players are intertwined in all of this.

dameons

Great stuff 8)

MOBNigga06

Very interesting.

To be honest, every word of this strikes me as credible. Nobody could make this shit up. And there's clearly no motive behind Dexter Isaac. I think this is 100% truth.

Always wanted to know more about Suge fucking with Puff. Did he fuck Puff's baby mama and then take pictures with the kids? Damn, Suge had some game in the 90s.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
Very interesting.

To be honest, every word of this strikes me as credible. Nobody could make this shit up. And there's clearly no motive behind Dexter Isaac. I think this is 100% truth.

Always wanted to know more about Suge fucking with Puff. Did he fuck Puff's baby mama and then take pictures with the kids? Damn, Suge had some game in the 90s.

Suge still got game nigga. But niggas nowadayz is either punks or homos blackballin a gangsta nigga like Suge. Fuck em all.
Becoz Pac got set up puffy still in the game, but Suge is on the come up.

I was raised by thugs, schooled by killers
Learned my mathematics skills from real drug dealers

PUT SLUGS IN THEM R&B THUGS

FUCK soowoop CLICK CLACK BAAAANG

MOBNigga06

"Said He SPECIFICALLY told them NOT TO SHOOT 2pac and said PUFF was only one in Studio besides Jimmy who Knew Pac was bout to be Robbed"

This line is one of the most interesting. You can tell that when Tupac dissed Puff, he really hated him more than Biggie by far. Pac knew that Puff was aware of the set up.

Puff is a bitch-made nigga, for sure.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Jimmy H.

The thing about the picture with Puff's baby mama was circulating for awhile.  Suge was going to have it made up like "Bad Boy can't even take care of their own".  It was talked about in a Vibe article at the height of the beef.

The book that Mark Curry wrote about Puff exposes a lot more.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Great info....

Did he reveal anything about Vegas and that incident?  Or does he mostly just talk about the first Pac shooting only?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED
Great info....

Did he reveal anything about Vegas and that incident?  Or does he mostly just talk about the first Pac shooting only?

Put 1+1 together my nigga. puffy ordered the hit first time and was unsuccessful, so Puffy homo ass came back the second time in Vegas.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Great info....

Put 1+1 together my nigga. puffy ordered the hit first time and was unsuccessful, so Puffy homo ass came back the second time in Vegas.

yeah homie, I'm sure you can put 1+1 together and I can as well.. but I was askin what the ficca whose writin the book has to say
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

Great info....

Nah.

If you read Queens Reigns Supreme Henchman takes credit and says it was to discipline Pac. Pac said in the In His Own Wordz interview that he got word back that they just wanted to rob him and in the vibe article he did he spells it all out, he just changed Henchman's name.

It's also been said that after the ny post reported that Pac said Bad Boy was being extorted by the black mafia (a-team?) that the hit was put out on him.

Another one is that bad boy was being extorted and the ones doing the extortion was trying to lure Pac in but he refused and he was robbed for it.

None of these views that are the most popular have anything to do with Puffy putting out the hit in '94.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

DeeezNuuuts83

If you read Queens Reigns Supreme Henchman takes credit and says it was to discipline Pac. Pac said in the In His Own Wordz interview that he got word back that they just wanted to rob him and in the vibe article he did he spells it all out, he just changed Henchman's name.
Yup.  Also, from Unbelievable (the VIBE bio of Biggie), it was mentioned that on top of Pac saying what he said in the Daily News, they were also upset at how they were all at the same event at the same club, but Pac dissed them by knowing they were there but never acknowledging their presence by clearly ignoring them... pretty much a faux pas in that world.  So they handed him a violation for all of those things.  Unfortunately for Pac, he didn't fully understand all of the do's and don'ts of that lifestyle before he made decisions, perhaps thinking the role that he felt he had (like how he said he always felt like he was a representative for black people) got him a pass to the point where no one black would bring harm to him, whether it can be interpreted as him thinking he was above the rules or that his mistakes would be forgiven by anyone black because of his pseudo movement.

Jimmy H.

Yeah, Puffy was never brought up as being directly involved with that first shooting.  Whether he may have known or not is up to debate but he didn't seem to have the motivation for it.  It's pretty much common knowledge that Henchman was behind it.  Many felt he was connected to the Jake Robles murder because one of his boys got into it with him before the shooting. That's where a lot of the Death Row beef supposedly stems from.

MOBNigga06

Yeah, Puffy was never brought up as being directly involved with that first shooting.  Whether he may have known or not is up to debate but he didn't seem to have the motivation for it.  It's pretty much common knowledge that Henchman was behind it.  Many felt he was connected to the Jake Robles murder because one of his boys got into it with him before the shooting. That's where a lot of the Death Row beef supposedly stems from.

It's surprising to me that nobody has merked Jimmy Henchman yet...real niggas around the planet should be keen to bust on this bitch ass nigga.

Also surprising that nobody ever merked Puff or Haitian Jack.

Makes you think that Suge really was just a local nigga. He could personally beat the shit out of somebody on the west coast, but he couldn't manage to get a dude on the east coast touched.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

OG The Cricket Loc

• 'G'
  • EFCC CEBUZ MOST WANTED

It's surprising to me that nobody has merked Jimmy Henchman yet...real niggas around the planet should be keen to bust on this bitch ass nigga.

Also surprising that nobody ever merked Puff or Haitian Jack.

Makes you think that Suge really was just a local nigga. He could personally beat the shit out of somebody on the west coast, but he couldn't manage to get a dude on the east coast touched.

Suge was and is a real G nigga. Befoe Pac was murdered Deathrow was about to fucking expand to the east nigga. All them cock suckers was about to be smashed.