Author Topic: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread  (Read 23508 times)

Sccit

Re: The Official Cleveland Cavaliers thread
« Reply #825 on: June 19, 2015, 11:27:48 AM »
even kevin love went from looking like a perennial superstar to a role player wit the quickness. chris bosh style.

Son is in like 15 other threads calling Chris Bosh a franchise player that would go in the first 11 picks if the NBA fantasy drafted the league.

Would of been the same with Love if he stayed healthy & won this year.

Contradictions kill arguments.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING..JUST LIKE KEVIN LOVE, CHRIS BOSH WAS RELEGATED TO ROLE PLAYER STATUS PLAYIN NEXT TO LEBRON. IN REALITY, HE'S A 20-10 GUY WHO CAN LEAD A PLAYOFF TEAM, AS HE DID BEFORE AND AFTER LEBRON.

It's only normal that a player can't fill the same role as a third option that he had on a gutter trash team.

tell that to pau gasol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #826 on: June 19, 2015, 11:50:48 AM »
Lol.. 2nd option = Pau Gasol.

Put prime D-Wade on that roster and Gasol is just as dead as Bosh was.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #827 on: June 19, 2015, 11:59:47 AM »
Lol.. 2nd option = Pau Gasol.

Put prime D-Wade on that roster and Gasol is just as dead as Bosh was.

pau and wade with kobe or pau and wade with lebron? because pau and wade with kobe would be BEAST....with lebron, they'd look like borderline starters at best.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #828 on: June 19, 2015, 12:32:01 PM »
the inconsistency...

His stories have been that way since I signed up lol.

true.  never even gave the 08 Celtics props after they won.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #829 on: June 19, 2015, 12:37:40 PM »
the inconsistency...

They couldn't beat the '08 Lakers if we had Bynum.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #830 on: June 19, 2015, 12:38:32 PM »
the inconsistency...

lmao!   bynum is going to make a difference in that 40 point beat down game 6?

this is the same Bynum NIK has been shitting on for a good year now after dick riding him forever

Sccit

« Reply #831 on: June 19, 2015, 01:48:20 PM »
the inconsistency...

lmao!   bynum is going to make a difference in that 40 point beat down game 6?

this is the same Bynum NIK has been shitting on for a good year now after dick riding him forever

bynum was a developing player coming off of injuries from 08-10...he finally got it together and became a star in 11-12, and that still wasnt his ceiling....he fell off the face of the earth as soon as he started reachin the surface of his potential.

remember game 4 of bos-lal 08? lakers were up by 18 at the half and ended up losing that game in an epic collapse......then lakers went on to win game 5. so without that collapse, lakers up in the series 3-2 with 2 chances to close it out. mdogg got a point, if bynum was there, that comeback never goes down and lakers win the series.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #832 on: June 19, 2015, 02:48:04 PM »
Boston is a shitty ass team, man...we played so fucking terrible and still managed to win. We can do this!

;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #833 on: June 19, 2015, 03:36:30 PM »
even kevin love went from looking like a perennial superstar to a role player wit the quickness. chris bosh style.

Son is in like 15 other threads calling Chris Bosh a franchise player that would go in the first 11 picks if the NBA fantasy drafted the league.

Would of been the same with Love if he stayed healthy & won this year.

Contradictions kill arguments.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING..JUST LIKE KEVIN LOVE, CHRIS BOSH WAS RELEGATED TO ROLE PLAYER STATUS PLAYIN NEXT TO LEBRON. IN REALITY, HE'S A 20-10 GUY WHO CAN LEAD A PLAYOFF TEAM, AS HE DID BEFORE AND AFTER LEBRON.

It's only normal that a player can't fill the same role as a third option that he had on a gutter trash team.

Yeah, like Pacer fans were nutting over Evan Turner.

Some niggas just ain't the niggas you thought they was.

Sccit

« Reply #834 on: June 19, 2015, 03:45:08 PM »
LOL COMPARING EVAN TURNER TO A PLAYER WHO LED HIS TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS AS THE 1ST OPTION

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #835 on: June 19, 2015, 03:57:15 PM »
LOL COMPARING EVAN TURNER TO A PLAYER WHO LED HIS TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS AS THE 1ST OPTION

It wasn't comparing the players, just the theory. The Pacers thought they were getting a steal & a half. Turns out he wasn't anything as advertised, just flourished by himself.

But you keep telling yourself Toronto was some big, deep playoff team in the East (which apparently now, you flip flopped again making it seem like it was an accomplishment to make the Eastern playoffs) with mighty Chris Bosh at the helm.

Sccit

« Reply #836 on: June 19, 2015, 04:15:25 PM »
THE POINT IS THAT BOSH IS A STAR WHO WAS MADE TO LOOK LIKE WEAKSAUCE.....EVAN TURNER WAS ALWAYS WEAKSAUCE WHO JUST PUT UP EMPTY STATS (KINDA LIKE A POOR-MANS LEBRON LMAO)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #837 on: June 19, 2015, 04:24:47 PM »
THE POINT IS THAT BOSH IS A STAR WHO WAS MADE TO LOOK LIKE WEAKSAUCE.....EVAN TURNER WAS ALWAYS WEAKSAUCE WHO JUST PUT UP EMPTY STATS (KINDA LIKE A POOR-MANS LEBRON LMAO)

No, the point is Chris Bosh isn't a top 20 player in the league, but by himself he can look like one.

Evan Turner isn't a top 50 player in the league, but by himself he can look like one.

Sccit

« Reply #838 on: June 19, 2015, 04:30:19 PM »

No, the point is Chris Bosh isn't a top 20 player in the league, but by himself he can look like one.

Evan Turner isn't a top 50 player in the league, but by himself he can look like one.

LETS SAY BOSH IS SOMEWHERE IN THE 20-30 RANGE.....WITH LEBRON, HE LOOKS LIKE HE IN THE 100-150 RANGE. THAT'S THE POINT.

Hack Wilson - real