Author Topic: NFL Official Predictions Thread: To Be Bumped At End Of The Season...  (Read 414 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Alright ficcaz.........

Ya'll talk shit like you know what's up, well ya'll can prove it here.  Provided that I'm still at this forum and haven't jumped ship (which could happen any day, week, or month) I am going to bump this thread at the end of the season and call all you Ficcaz out who got it twisted....  Here's a few early predictions to get this thang started...

--Broncos win Superbowl.  They were already the best team in the league last year, and yet Elway was very aggressive in the offseason and they went and picked up more top talent.  Seattle came up with a great gameplan and beat them, but if you look at the season as a whole they were the better team.

--Hard to predict the Chiefs.  They lost key players in the offseason like Flowers, Dexter, Albert, Jackson..... but maybe those guys were over-rated anyway.... Everyone is counting on Andy Ried's coaching to keep the team improving and in the playoffs again, because the talent level is not any better than last year.  So I am going to stay positive and say that Ried will come through and give the Chiefs another solid playoff season, hoping they win one playoff game as well.  It will be there first playoff win since Montana and Marcu Allen defeated Buddy Ryans defense in Houston.

--49ers will face the Broncos in the Superbowl.  I'm a big Harbaugh fan, especially after he picked up Jonathon Martin (hope Incognito gets banned from the NFL).   Martin will have a great year with the 9ers, and Harbaugh will coach them to the Superbowl.

...that's it for now
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Remedy360

Alright ficcaz.........

Ya'll talk shit like you know what's up, well ya'll can prove it here.  Provided that I'm still at this forum and haven't jumped ship (which could happen any day, week, or month) I am going to bump this thread at the end of the season and call all you Ficcaz out who got it twisted....  Here's a few early predictions to get this thang started...

--Broncos win Superbowl.  They were already the best team in the league last year, and yet Elway was very aggressive in the offseason and they went and picked up more top talent.  Seattle came up with a great gameplan and beat them, but if you look at the season as a whole they were the better team.

--Hard to predict the Chiefs.  They lost key players in the offseason like Flowers, Dexter, Albert, Jackson..... but maybe those guys were over-rated anyway.... Everyone is counting on Andy Ried's coaching to keep the team improving and in the playoffs again, because the talent level is not any better than last year.  So I am going to stay positive and say that Ried will come through and give the Chiefs another solid playoff season, hoping they win one playoff game as well.  It will be there first playoff win since Montana and Marcu Allen defeated Buddy Ryans defense in Houston.

--49ers will face the Broncos in the Superbowl.  I'm a big Harbaugh fan, especially after he picked up Jonathon Martin (hope Incognito gets banned from the NFL).   Martin will have a great year with the 9ers, and Harbaugh will coach them to the Superbowl.

...that's it for now

Lmao how were the Broncos the better team? They got absolutely abused, they didn't belong on the same field. That wasn't a "great game plan" that was a bunch of guys getting punked out by a caliber team they hadn't had to face yet. The AFC was overrated as hell all year, the 49ers would've smashed on them too.

Hack Wilson - real

Broncos win the superbowl over the Seahawks  (rematch)

divisons to come after the pre season

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
AFC Playoffs

1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Bengals
5. Jets
6. Chiefs

Jets beat Bengals
Colts beat Chiefs

Jets beat Patriots
Broncos beat Colts

Broncos beat Jets

NFC Playoffs

1. Seahawks
2. Saints
3. Packers
4. Redskins
5. 49ers
6. Lions/Rams (I want to say Rams, but they have to play the Seahawks, 49ers & Cards twice & then the Broncos)

Packers beat Lions/Rams
49ers beat Redskins

Seahawks beat Packers
49ers beat Saints

49ers beat Seahawks

Superbowl Champs: 49ers beat Broncos

Regular Season MVP: Andrew Luck

Rookie of the Year: Johnny Manizel

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
AFC Playoffs

1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Bengals
5. Jets
6. Chiefs

Jets beat Bengals
Colts beat Chiefs

Jets beat Patriots
Broncos beat Colts

Broncos beat Jets

NFC Playoffs

1. Seahawks
2. Saints
3. Packers
4. Redskins
5. 49ers
6. Lions/Rams (I want to say Rams, but they have to play the Seahawks, 49ers & Cards twice & then the Broncos)

Packers beat Lions/Rams
49ers beat Redskins

Seahawks beat Packers
49ers beat Saints

49ers beat Seahawks

Superbowl Champs: 49ers beat Broncos

Regular Season MVP: Andrew Luck

Rookie of the Year: Johnny Manizel

Not bad... the Browns have almost never had a good QB.  Not since Bernie Kozar and Shottenhiemer in the 80's have they even been a good team.  I'll be cheering for Johnny Football and Cleveland. 

I don't know why you think the Rams will make the playoffs.  They are in a tough division and they don't have a QB.  I think the Lions will finally break through and make the playoffs now that they have a new coach.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
That Rams defense is loaded. Especially the front four. Sam Bradford was playing good football before getting injured.

The division might be too much to overcome. But if they were in the NFC East or South, I'd probably take them to win it. Honestly, arguably the NFC North too.

It's going to be a great year in the NFL.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I'm not going to predict standings and playoff performances, because it's fucking pointless in the NFL.

At best, the Chiefs are going to have a repeat of last year, good regular season and no playoff wins. I don't even think they'll win 11 games next year.  I don't see the Broncos going back to the Super Bowl either. I think the Seahawks and 49ers will continue to run the NFC.

Remedy360

That Rams defense is loaded. Especially the front four. Sam Bradford was playing good football before getting injured.

The division might be too much to overcome. But if they were in the NFC East or South, I'd probably take them to win it. Honestly, arguably the NFC North too.

It's going to be a great year in the NFL.

Yeah, I thought the Rams had a chance to win double digit games last year, turned out that team was the Cardinals. The NFC West is just way too good in general, not fair at all for the teams involved.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: NFL Official Predictions Thread: To Be Bumped At End Of The Season...
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 08:21:23 AM »
Alright ficcaz.........

...that's it for now

Lmao how were the Broncos the better team? They got absolutely abused, they didn't belong on the same field. That wasn't a "great game plan" that was a bunch of guys getting punked out by a caliber team they hadn't had to face yet. The AFC was overrated as hell all year, the 49ers would've smashed on them too.

Don't over hype it. The Seahawks were indeed a better team than the broncos last year, as were the 9ers, but it was more the stars aligning where everything that could go wrong did go wrong fpr the Broncos. The Seahawks were not all least year simply a team ouyt of Denver's league. Both the Colts and and Cards were not better teams as a whole than Denver but those two teams beat Seattle, and Houston which is by far a worse team than Denver last year took Seattle to OT.

Denver played a bad game and Seattle played a great one. That was the reason for the score. Had they both played great games Seattle still wins 6 out of 10 times but every game is a close one.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 08:34:13 AM »
As for 2014 predictions

SB - Broncos (if at least most starts stay healthy) over 49ers

Championships
Broncos over Colts
9ers over Saints

Divisional
9ers over Packers in SF
Saints over Seahawks in NO
Broncos over Chiefs in Denver
Colts over Pats in Indy

Wildcard
Packers over Cards in GB
Seahawks over Philly in Philly
Pats over Houston in NE
KC over Cinci in Cinci

AFC 1 seed Den, 2 seed Indy
East - 1 NE, 2 NYJ, 3 MIA 4 Buf
West - 1 Den, 2 KC, 3 SD, 4 Oak
South - 1 Indy, 2 Houston, 3 Jack, 4 Ten
North 1 Cin, 2 Cle, 3 Pit, 4 Bal

NFC 1 seed SF, 2 seed GB
East - 1 Phi, 2 Was, 3 NYG, 4 Dal
West - 1 SF, 2 Sea, 3 Ari, 4 Stl
North, 1 GB, 2 Chi, 3 Min, 4 Det
South 1 No, 2 Car, 3 TB, 4 TBL

Remedy360

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 09:09:30 AM »
Alright ficcaz.........

...that's it for now

Don't over hype it. The Seahawks were indeed a better team than the broncos last year, as were the 9ers, but it was more the stars aligning where everything that could go wrong did go wrong fpr the Broncos. The Seahawks were not all least year simply a team ouyt of Denver's league. Both the Colts and and Cards were not better teams as a whole than Denver but those two teams beat Seattle, and Houston which is by far a worse team than Denver last year took Seattle to OT.

Denver played a bad game and Seattle played a great one. That was the reason for the score. Had they both played great games Seattle still wins 6 out of 10 times but every game is a close one.

That's your opinion and that's fine. I just found it hilarious that someone could so nonchalantly say the Broncos were clearly the better team after they got their asses handed to them in such dramatic fashion in the most important game of the year.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 06:28:24 PM »
denver is gonna be wicked next year...Ware and Talib will be huge improvements on the D plus Von Miller won't get suspended for X

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2014, 02:16:55 PM »
Clearly the Raiders will beat up on Kansas for their last campaign in Oakland.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2014, 10:35:19 AM »
denver is gonna be wicked next year...Ware and Talib will be huge improvements on the D plus Von Miller won't get suspended for X

I think TJ Ward will show himself to be the best pickup from this past offseason. I still they had made a trade for Paul Posz from Jacksonville.