Author Topic: Stat Quo will be dropped soon................  (Read 839 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Stat Quo will be dropped soon................
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2007, 05:31:25 PM »
listening to the re-up album would be a watse of 60-70 minutes of your life....its average at best

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2007, 09:54:51 PM »
listening to the re-up album would be a watse of 60-70 minutes of your life....its average at best
4.5/5

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2007, 09:00:28 AM »
4.5/5

LMAO.....4.5/5?? thats soo funny i refuse to even reply with knowledge to any bullshit like that....anybody who thinks this album is anywhere near a 4.5/5 album, needs to quit checkin hiphop....or start checkin hiphop more likely...the album is horrible bar some decent joints

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2007, 09:12:33 AM »
^^
G got it right there. The Re-Up was mostly wasted effort.

I'm surprised Stat has been around this long. As far as I see it dude has never had a proper buzz.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2007, 01:24:31 PM »
LOL, Em & 50 killed every track they were on, the production was great, Obie came with it, even the new guys did too. You DON'T know hip-hop to not at least aknowledge how good this was. It's not a classic, but damn near close, I like every song but 1, so that's good enough for 4.5/5 from me. Top notch lyrics, hard ass production, this shit was the winter anthem for me.

XaNdEr

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2007, 11:35:02 PM »
LOL, Em & 50 killed every track they were on, the production was great, Obie came with it, even the new guys did too. You DON'T know hip-hop to not at least aknowledge how good this was. It's not a classic, but damn near close, I like every song but 1, so that's good enough for 4.5/5 from me. Top notch lyrics, hard ass production, this shit was the winter anthem for me.

yeah but its eminem, what you expect, bene sayin it for years, everyone hates on the cats that get succes, 50, em, they all get the hate, fuck all haters

re-up is way better then the average album coming out right now  ::)