Author Topic: Any word from Shyne? Any good songs since prison?  (Read 419 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Any word from Shyne? Any good songs since prison?
« on: September 06, 2014, 04:06:22 PM »
this guy blessed the game with one nice album, then went to prison... if this was the 90's anticipation would've been huge comin out of prison and he could've gone double-platinum... but part of it is his own fault cause maybe dude lost his love or feel for the music, or maybe it was the production and support at Bad Boy that propelled that first album
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Any word from Shyne? Any good songs since prison?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 04:13:48 PM »
1.shyne is jewish 2.he switched up his style when he got out. i'd stay away if i was u.

sofdark

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 10:07:02 PM »
Something must have gone wrong with his vocal cord because dude's voice completely changed. His flow sounds like Rick Ross with cold so don't expect the fake Biggie persona. He could never be back in American soil so he'll naturally just fade.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 11:47:00 PM »
Shyne been finished

Heinz

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 11:26:22 AM »
shyne isn't what he use to be. the last dope shit I hear from shyne was godfather buried alive.  :'( :'(
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 12:49:10 PM »
Never really understood the hype with dude. Not that he was whack or anything just never seemed like anything special.

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 05:42:19 AM »
Shyne was dope. Past tense.

Modern Shyne has some interesting lyrics but between his new Rick Ross flow and wack beat selection you're better off bumping his old unreleased stuff.

dnjp4life

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 11:27:25 AM »
I remember a few years ago when I was on a kibbutz in Israel, and it turned out Shyne was going to visit the next one on from us to officially open something.  I thought it really odd at the time because I had no idea he was Jewish. 
I used to like that Bad Boy diss he did over the phone and used to listen to it on my Walkman back in the day  :)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2014, 09:38:52 PM »
Never really understood the hype with dude. Not that he was whack or anything just never seemed like anything special.
I never much understood it either. I think the controversy helped him get noticed but I never thought he was one of those real stand out rappers.  He made some good music but it seemed like he went to prison and suddenly, everyone thought he was the hottest artist of his generation or something.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 10:03:48 PM »
1.shyne is jewish 2.he switched up his style when he got out. i'd stay away if i was u.

1.  Do you think the Jews would accept him if he immigrated to the Jewish state of Iseal?

2.  Would it be okay to set up a country for the caucasion race and only give citizenship to whites?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2014, 02:18:50 PM »
Huh ? Lots of Arabs have citizenship in Israel, wtf are u talkin about.. There are more Arabs in Israel than Mexicans in Cali.

And Israel has already accepted him and embraced him wit open arms (peep the picture Heinz posted of shyne doin prayer at the Kotel) ... I duno how you picture Israel, but there is a huge black/jewish population there. Shyne toured in Israel, even lived there for a while. He's good friends with jewish reggae artist matisyahu

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2014, 02:21:02 PM »
Your ignorance is amazing, lol@a country only for whites . Israel is one of the more diverse countries in terms of race, come on man

bouli77

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2014, 02:57:30 PM »
Your ignorance is amazing, lol@a country only for whites . Israel is one of the more diverse countries in terms of race, come on man

well after all the guy thinks mexico is in south america and Russia not in Europe, and he thinks of himself as some deep scholar, lmfao