Author Topic: the RAMS?? Really now??  (Read 153 times)

Hack Wilson - real

the RAMS?? Really now??
« on: October 19, 2014, 01:09:43 PM »
28-26

wow....i wish i had this game on

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: the RAMS?? Really now??
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 04:44:54 PM »
I watched it closely all day. The Rams were about to go down in history as the worst 2nd half team in the history of sports. It wasn't just that they allowed the comeback (3 weeks in a row) it was how easily they allowed it and how stupidly; especially on Defense. Just guys blowing assignments left and right. Fiasher had no faith in that D and went with the fake punt inside his own red zone. You'd think it would be over after that, but no, after converting the third down run to ice the game the RB kept running and fumbled. Lucky bounces put it back in the Rams hands.

Arizona is looking more and more like the winner of this division.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 06:07:05 PM »
go Cards

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 05:28:24 AM »
Well, the seahawks have difficulty in the st. louis dome.  And they're not a good road team.  Although that fumble near the end of the game is questionable.  And the rams actually want out of the dome ???  They did have success there.  So did the falcons & they want a new stadium.  I'm tired of certain sports fans always wanting open air everything.  Some cities, its best to have a dome or a retractable roof.  For the rams actually, its their bad ownership, not the stadium. 

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 04:51:47 AM »
And analysts hyping up overrated Jeff Fisher again.  Yesterday, the yams upset Santa Clara.  Looks like that might be the problem.  Seeing only the highlights, I think that Frisco didn't take the Yams seriously.  They didn't run enough.  Questionable calls, even though frisco would get a bunch in their favor in their history  >:(  That was a safety.  I probably wouldn't take them seriously either.  The vikings did whoop the rams like a government mule without AP.  And blew a game vs. Dallas.