Author Topic: Official Music Video: Kendrick Lamar - i  (Read 1913 times)

aerroc

Re: Official Music Video: Kendrick Lamar - i
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2014, 09:10:50 AM »
this shit is dope ass fuck. its too advanced for fuck boys stuck in their 90s, g-funk shit.
Advanced my balls, his just a wannabe of lupe fiasco who is 100 times better than him.

LMAO lupe is one boring ass rapper kendrick possess some lupe dont got charisma

aerroc

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2014, 09:12:42 AM »
video is better then what i expected this is a good example why Kendrick is the next big thing instead of doing what everybody else is doing hes doing his own thing

I dont agree, this video looks like some Pharrell, Will.I.Am and guys like 'em video and I really dont feel it at all...

umm nope kendrick been doing shit like this for years now check out his older videos pre aftermath

bouli77

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 12:02:11 PM »
cool little video, didn't expect Ron Isley's cameo.

that dance, though ::)

it's the first time I heard the song since it leaked, It's grown on me a little bit but Dogg Ly Dogg has a point, it does remind me of Happy, but I think

and wait Kendrick has rapped on G-Funk beats already, saying he can't because it's not his era is purely idiotic, check his freestyles on DPG's instrumentals, his tribute song to Daz & Soopafly with Ras Kass, Focus and Latoyia Williams, or songs like Blow My High who's totally G-Funk influenced. 

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, 12:15:06 PM »
I think the dance is consistent with the theme of the song.
Love yourself no matter what....

Even when your (dance) feel different then the rest....love thyself...

aerroc

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2014, 12:17:03 PM »
cool little video, didn't expect Ron Isley's cameo.

that dance, though ::)

it's the first time I heard the song since it leaked, It's grown on me a little bit but Dogg Ly Dogg has a point, it does remind me of Happy, but I think

and wait Kendrick has rapped on G-Funk beats already, saying he can't because it's not his era is purely idiotic, check his freestyles on DPG's instrumentals, his tribute song to Daz & Soopafly with Ras Kass, Focus and Latoyia Williams, or songs like Blow My High who's totally G-Funk influenced. 

thats just stupid stuck in the 90s dip shits saying that
real kendrick fans know he can rap on any beat theres shit loads of freestyles he did years ago on youtube on all types of old beats

bouli77

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2014, 12:18:42 PM »
I think the dance is consistent with the theme of the song.
Love yourself no matter what....

Even when your (dance) feel different then the rest....love thyself...

good point, too bad the dance is corny though, lol.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2014, 12:35:56 PM »
this shit is dope ass fuck. its too advanced for fuck boys stuck in their 90s, g-funk shit.
Advanced my balls, his just a wannabe of lupe fiasco who is 100 times better than him.

i agree, k. dot is 100 times better than lupe fiasco washed ass. would you rather hear kendrick over some funky 90s g-funk beat? repping death row? FOH faggot
No k. Cock could never rap over anything g-funk he would sound wrong because that's not his time or era of music. And BTW he can't touch Lupe fiasco. U can ask Kendrick he worships Lupe.

youre wack as fuck. lupe never had a buzz like kendrick. bet youre a wigger that listening to too much gangsta rap.

aerroc

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2014, 12:50:44 PM »

[/quote]

youre wack as fuck. lupe never had a buzz like kendrick. bet youre a wigger that listening to too much gangsta rap.
[/quote]

djole 213

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2014, 01:37:37 PM »
Like the song and the video

This ain't generic, hipster or bandwagoning. It's creative and truer to the roots of hip hop than people will recognise

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2014, 01:47:44 PM »
it's cool

WestWestYA

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2014, 03:14:14 PM »

i agree, k. dot is 100 times better than lupe fiasco washed ass. would you rather hear kendrick over some funky 90s g-funk beat? repping death row? FOH faggot
No k. Cock could never rap over anything g-funk he would sound wrong because that's not his time or era of music. And BTW he can't touch Lupe fiasco. U can ask Kendrick he worships Lupe.

Well Lupe doesn't have jimmy's and Andres cock inside him that's why. And Kendrick is just a puppet compared to Lupe.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2014, 07:20:05 PM »
^you wack as fuck, k.dot been around for a while, you acting like he new to the scene or something.

aerroc

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2014, 08:46:39 PM »

Well Lupe doesn't have jimmy's and Andres cock inside him that's why. And Kendrick is just a puppet compared to Lupe.

kendrick did it alone with tde he was gonna blow with aftermath or not ;) he already had a large following

WestWestYA

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2014, 08:49:07 PM »

kendrick did it alone with tde he was gonna blow with aftermath or not ;) he already had a large following
sure he would have.

Game-Won

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2014, 06:22:13 AM »
video is better then what i expected this is a good example why Kendrick is the next big thing instead of doing what everybody else is doing hes doing his own thing

I dont agree, this video looks like some Pharrell, Will.I.Am and guys like 'em video and I really dont feel it at all...

was thinking pharell aswell when i saw this...

I think K.dot is dope, this song aint tho - video is cool.

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe