Author Topic: DJ Quik - The Death Row Sessions Volume 3  (Read 1641 times)

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
DJ Quik - The Death Row Sessions Volume 3
« on: November 25, 2014, 04:01:29 AM »
I read way back in this forum and on some bootleger site that they will drop a Volume 3 of unreleased DJ Quik materials. There was also snippet with some RnB-Tracks with Quik from his Rhtym-Al-Ism Time.

If someone got it: Dont be a snitch and share this piece of classic material with the fans of Westcoast Gangst Funk music.

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: DJ Quik - The Death Row Sessions Volume 3
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 10:17:46 AM »
I read way back in this forum and on some bootleger site that they will drop a Volume 3 of unreleased DJ Quik materials. There was also snippet with some RnB-Tracks with Quik from his Rhtym-Al-Ism Time.

If someone got it: Dont be a snitch and share this piece of classic material with the fans of Westcoast Gangst Funk music.

yes just cause you say so lmao...

Matty

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 12:27:07 PM »
would like to get this track one day if it really exists...

'2Pac - Something To Ride ft. Danny Boy (prod. DJ Quik) (confirmed by Danny Boy)'

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 12:36:23 PM »

'2Pac - Something To Ride ft. Danny Boy (prod. DJ Quik) (confirmed by Danny Boy)'

Doesn't exist.

Matty

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 06:38:48 PM »

Doesn't exist.

is there any unleaked pac stuff potentially prod. by quik? i always read there might be another track still, though they presumably would of used it for something. unless its very rough or something...

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 09:16:51 AM »

Doesn't exist.

is there any unleaked pac stuff potentially prod. by quik? i always read there might be another track still, though they presumably would of used it for something. unless its very rough or something...

I dont think so. It would be dope to listen to Quik Tracks from his Street Gospel and Rhytm-al-ism-Era.. I remember a snippet from the Death Row Session Volume 3. There was a dope RnB-Cut by Quik. An uptempo Track with some raps of him.

It's a shame for Westcoast-Music that some people are too greedy to share this kind of project. If you look to other forums or stuff, a lot of people share what they have. I dont mention illegal stuff but for example unreleased tracks by funk artist.

I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Mietek23

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 01:14:51 PM »

This track exist but it 2Pac ain't on it - it's a Danny Boy track featuring his cousin from Chicago (forgot his name) and was done like in 2002... don't know if Quik did the production on it tho but it sounds good :)

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 01:33:05 PM »

This track exist but it 2Pac ain't on it - it's a Danny Boy track featuring his cousin from Chicago (forgot his name) and was done like in 2002... don't know if Quik did the production on it tho but it sounds good :)

Red, if I remember correctly.

Matty

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 06:38:43 PM »

Doesn't exist.

I dont think so. It would be dope to listen to Quik Tracks from his Street Gospel and Rhytm-al-ism-Era.. I remember a snippet from the Death Row Session Volume 3. There was a dope RnB-Cut by Quik. An uptempo Track with some raps of him.

It's a shame for Westcoast-Music that some people are too greedy to share this kind of project. If you look to other forums or stuff, a lot of people share what they have. I dont mention illegal stuff but for example unreleased tracks by funk artist.

yup anything at all from that era would be gold. loved all the DR leaks so far, mostly the direct leaks and not wide awake projects...the danny boy release had really shitty sound quality which ruined some excellent tracks.

123imagee

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2014, 01:58:27 AM »
RED ft. Danny Boy-Somethin´2 Ride To

Uploaded By DirtyRedChi (Chicago, Danny Boy´s From Chicago)

It Ain´t A Pac Track.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2014, 01:03:11 PM »

youre a hoe, go take a selfie you music hoarding bitch...no one gives a shit about your mp3 collection that you covet. thats the thing that made this forum pop off was sharing music not faggot ass wiggers like you trying to sit on bunk ass fan made compilations...when i get to the cut ill post this shit just to make you feel like shit you punk ass monkey faced bitch.

aerroc

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2014, 03:20:32 PM »

youre a hoe, go take a selfie you music hoarding bitch...no one gives a shit about your mp3 collection that you covet. thats the thing that made this forum pop off was sharing music not faggot ass wiggers like you trying to sit on bunk ass fan made compilations...when i get to the cut ill post this shit just to make you feel like shit you punk ass monkey faced bitch.

drunkenfool

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2014, 10:47:31 AM »

Doesn't exist.

I saw an interview with Quik, early 2000's that he stated he did  have quite a few pac tracks in his vault, but they will never see the light of day. Sighting that he thinks it's distasteful to make money off his dead friend in that way, and looked down on others that were dropping Pac verses on songs to get them to sell.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2014, 11:15:40 PM »

Lmao someone is butthurt & your moms is the hoe you little slut
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 11:17:21 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2014, 11:41:27 PM »

Lmao someone is butthurt & your moms is the hoe you little slut

to be honest: you have some serious problems. why do you answear to this thread? we just discuss about some unreleased dj quik tracks that some guys out there want to sell in the past. so if you dont want to share or to sell than just go out or play some playstation.