Author Topic: If Lakers played in the east, we'd be a top tier playoff team....  (Read 1059 times)

Sccit

Re: If Lakers played in the east, we'd be a top tier playoff team....
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 07:13:29 PM »
i think i just put the east coast jinx on us

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 08:02:35 PM »
i think i just put the east coast jinx on us

hey man, you guys went against the best the NBA has to offer.  no shame in that.

Rumor has it Kobe met with Rondo this morning for breakfast to discuss being traded to Boston.  I am the one who started this rumor but it's a rumour that's out there now.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2014, 08:42:40 PM »
it was brunch with rondo yesterday bout rondo comin 2 LA...i thought u listened to 570AM?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2014, 08:51:32 PM »
it was brunch with rondo yesterday bout rondo comin 2 LA...i thought u listened to 570AM?

i try to catch Petros and Money as much as i can, Petros is actually on Fox tonight for the college half time show

Tyler Zeller is a beast

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2014, 08:55:54 PM »
i used to catch em every day back in 07-10....now they just piss me off. especially petros. max and marcellus >>>>>>> petros and money

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2014, 09:21:25 PM »
my only problem is they got switched to LA only so instead of talking 75% about LA sports now they talk 99% about LA sports

too much USC and UCLA talk but i know i'm not their demographic.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2014, 09:52:46 PM »
did they use 2 be nationwide? thought it was always an LA show

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2014, 10:04:22 PM »
A lot of shows are either LA or NY heavy. Fox usually is LA heavy for their national shows, ESPN is usually NY heavy.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2014, 10:26:07 PM »
Petros and Money was on nation wide for YEARS and that run ended in 2014 when they were turned into the am 570 flagship show (replacing loose cannons)

espn doesn't talk new york, they talk popular.  i.e. the cavs, the SEC, kentucky basketball, the patriots and cowgirls etc

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2014, 10:38:08 PM »
espn on tv is extremely east coast bias, theres really no denyin that......espn radio in LA, considering it's the official laker station, is all about LA.

petros and money are notorious laker haters...fucked up part about it, money used to work for the lakers. might just be bitter over gettin shit-canned by the organization.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2014, 10:39:18 PM »
makes me love that show even more  8)

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2014, 11:14:53 PM »
that's why they gets no play .. How u an LA only show and hate on LAs biggest team? Max and Marcellus hate on the Lakers too, but at least they classy wit it. Petros just makes u wana sock him in the face some time .. And I used to like the guy.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2014, 06:49:33 AM »
I noticed the CBS affiliate in a town will be bigger haters on a team.  The hating increases if the team has a flagship station and/or is losing.  106.7 The Fan in DC kills the Redskins.  But the Skins earned it, they put out a shit product, and are just shit.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2014, 10:34:30 AM »
GO LAKERS  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2014, 01:06:47 PM »
I noticed the CBS affiliate in a town will be bigger haters on a team.  The hating increases if the team has a flagship station and/or is losing.  106.7 The Fan in DC kills the Redskins.  But the Skins earned it, they put out a shit product, and are just shit.

speaking of CBS sports they got THE worst morning show ever.  Dana Jacobson, Tiki Barber and some other turd.  I loved watching Tiki as a player and even met him and got his autograph in '99 but he sure is boring to listen to.  Still bitter against Coughlin too.  Retiring in '06 was THE worst choice of his life.