Author Topic: Ohhhhhhhhh so this is why there is always so much drama in Dubcc fantasy ball...  (Read 3942 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Na, I threw Channing Frye in there. Up your three's. It's pretty fair.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
*******popcorn in hand******

*****cheers to the renewel of the Sccit/Cham beef******

;D :D ;D 8) 8)

they sell popcorn out there?

Yes, they have most things here, its just in a sort of crazy unorganized chaotic fashion...its actually the strongest economy in southeast asia

T
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

In KC? Of course.

Smh if you actually think this attention whore went to Indonesia lmao.

Jesus Christ Cham... is this what your mom went through when she tried to tell you there was no Santa?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Na, I threw Channing Frye in there. Up your three's. It's pretty fair.

david lee o-rank on the season 56

jeff teague o-rank on the season 57

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Only fantasy rookies go by rank.

Frye and Beverley for AD23.

Sccit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Maybe the AD trade would make more sense if we were bffs in a boy band together, drinking Belvedere on your mom's patio and you couldn't name the Lakers starting lineup.

Sccit

lol your mind depicts shit in a very homosexual way for some strange reason

quit bitchin n shut the fuck up

/end thread

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
lmao no way in hell thats an equal trade. 2 bench players for jeff teague?? FOH. tony wroten and david lee dont equal jeff teague now. it would be a fair trade if it was like 2 seasons ago when david lee was actually good. jeff teague is ballin out of his fucking mind while tony wroten hurt and david lee isnt being really productive and his minutes are being taken away by draymond green who is absolutely killing it too. lopsided trade. travesty really smh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Na, David Lee is in his "prime"...getting bench.

But Roccy of all people in the league "took a gamble" & traded his best player for a guy "who might become a starter" again if Draymond Green dies or some shit. Solid fantasy logic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
NIK, lemme get Kobe for Chris Paul, I need to get my scoring & games not played up.

Na, but for real he's getting an MRI for a potential torn labrum...I figure it's a good time to buy low, give you my best player & then wait until Kobe's worth that drop when they shut him down.

Holla back, yo.

Sccit

lmao no way in hell thats an equal trade. 2 bench players for jeff teague?? FOH. tony wroten and david lee dont equal jeff teague now. it would be a fair trade if it was like 2 seasons ago when david lee was actually good. jeff teague is ballin out of his fucking mind while tony wroten hurt and david lee isnt being really productive and his minutes are being taken away by draymond green who is absolutely killing it too. lopsided trade. travesty really smh.

2 years ago? lee is in his prime, was damn near puttin up 20-10 just last season...he's only coming off the bench because he's working his way back into shape coming off of a bad injury. if he's not back to himself post all-star break, then yea...but if he is, which is still up in the air, then that trade is not only fair but has the potential to go either way as far as who wins......cham stay actin like lee isn't an all-star caliber player who was ranked higher than jeff teague before he got injured. david lee alone can have a better second half of the year once he plays himself back into the rotation. but like i said, i'm a fair dude...if wroten is out for an extended period, i'll reverse the trade to stop the cries.

Sccit

NIK, lemme get Kobe for Chris Paul, I need to get my scoring & games not played up.

Na, but for real he's getting an MRI for a potential torn labrum...I figure it's a good time to buy low, give you my best player & then wait until Kobe's worth that drop when they shut him down.

Holla back, yo.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG

2 years ago? lee is in his prime, was damn near puttin up 20-10 just last season...he's only coming off the bench because he's working his way back into shape coming off of a bad injury. if he's not back to himself post all-star break, then yea...but if he is, which is still up in the air, then that trade is not only fair but has the potential to go either way as far as who wins......cham stay actin like lee isn't an all-star caliber player who was ranked higher than jeff teague before he got injured. david lee alone can have a better second half of the year once he plays himself back into the rotation. but like i said, i'm a fair dude...if wroten is out for an extended period, i'll reverse the trade to stop the cries.

i highly doubt david lee will out play draymond green the rest of the season. i doubt david lee will even start without green getting hurt. the warriors are rolling with d. green starting, why the fuck would they fuck that chemistry up by plugging in a glass boned david lee into the lineup? hes doing ok off the bench.  in the last 7 games, jeff teague has gotten a double double in 4 of those games, avg. 14.9 points, 9.3 assists and 1.9 steals in those 7 games. david lee and tony wroten are NOT productive like that right now.