Author Topic: Ohhhhhhhhh so this is why there is always so much drama in Dubcc fantasy ball...  (Read 3946 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^Yo Blunt, lemme get Manu. I'll give you Marc Gasol.

Manu used to be an all-star couple years back.

Hack Wilson - real

lmao @ arguing David lee as a chip in this trade

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG

Sccit

lmao no way in hell thats an equal trade. 2 bench players for jeff teague?? FOH. tony wroten and david lee dont equal jeff teague now. it would be a fair trade if it was like 2 seasons ago when david lee was actually good. jeff teague is ballin out of his fucking mind while tony wroten hurt and david lee isnt being really productive and his minutes are being taken away by draymond green who is absolutely killing it too. lopsided trade. travesty really smh.

2 years ago? lee is in his prime, was damn near puttin up 20-10 just last season...he's only coming off the bench because he's working his way back into shape coming off of a bad injury. if he's not back to himself post all-star break, then yea...but if he is, which is still up in the air, then that trade is not only fair but has the potential to go either way as far as who wins......cham stay actin like lee isn't an all-star caliber player who was ranked higher than jeff teague before he got injured. david lee alone can have a better second half of the year once he plays himself back into the rotation. but like i said, i'm a fair dude...if wroten is out for an extended period, i'll reverse the trade to stop the cries.

i highly doubt david lee will out play draymond green the rest of the season. i doubt david lee will even start without green getting hurt. the warriors are rolling with d. green starting, why the fuck would they fuck that chemistry up by plugging in a glass boned david lee into the lineup? hes doing ok off the bench.  in the last 7 games, jeff teague has gotten a double double in 4 of those games, avg. 14.9 points, 9.3 assists and 1.9 steals in those 7 games. david lee and tony wroten are NOT productive like that right now.

what yall are failin to address is that teams with different builds benefit off different typa players...like i said, tony wroten alone is just as valuable as jeff teague to a team that's punting percentages, because outside of efficiency, they give u virtually the same production across the board. thats where strategy comes into play...so if theres any potential of the trade being beneficial, cryin over it is bitchmade. now, if theres absolutely no chance of the trade benefiting one team, then the complaining would be understandable..but this isnt an ed davis for anthony davis trade, and thats what cham's actin like, overreactin like mufuckaz
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 11:31:23 AM by Sccit »

Sccit

manu is out of his prime.....david lee on a minute restriction because he comin off an injury n easin his way back into the rotation. not the same brodie.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
but he came back from injury exactly a month ago.

Sccit

it's up in the air now .... post allstar break we'll see what it is. U gotta admit tho, cham overdramatized this like he already felt some typa way, shits over the top.

do u realize that tony wroten minus percentages is the same player as Teague? not veto-worthy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao, son is still tryna defend himself by trying to talk Blunt into "admitting" I was wrong is calling this an absolutely awful deal.

Sccit

i think he just fed into your hysterical outburst because it was so over-the-top that it almost convinced me too

congrats on officially killin the greatest gif of all time tho

BIGTIMELA

When did all the netbeefing come back? Seems like it was all good just a week ago. I thought all of ya'll finally grew a new leaf and could coexist together on the "forum"

Sccit

When did all the netbeefing come back? Seems like it was all good just a week ago. I thought all of ya'll finally grew a new leaf and could coexist together on the "forum"

its not even netbeef, it's just our boy cham cryin about a trade because his fantasy bball season is in jeopardy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When did all the netbeefing come back?

Do you have access to his old account? There's documented 15 years of him not being able to control his emotions when someone calls him out. #HistoryRepeatsItself

Sccit

BIGTIMELA

When did all the netbeefing come back?

Do you have access to his old account? There's documented 15 years of him not being able to control his emotions when someone calls him out. #HistoryRepeatsItself

I've seen all the old shit, but a few months ago it seemed like everyone here was cool, now its back to normal. Which I must admit is more entertaining but I thought times were changing lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You can't let these hoes be actin' up. You gotta let them know who they are.