Author Topic: Hussein Fatal was and is the best rapper in the Outlawz  (Read 887 times)

MOBNigga06

Hussein Fatal was and is the best rapper in the Outlawz
« on: February 03, 2015, 10:08:42 PM »
I think Pac knew Fatal was the best rapper in the Outlawz. Pac loved Kadafi more, cuz they grew up together, and most fans rate Kadafi the highest because he's dead, but Fatal has superior skills. Fatal went toe-to-toe with Pac on a lot of tracks (As the World Turns, Untouchable, Reincarnated), delivering verses that were as good as Pac's.

The Outlawz ranked correctly:

1. Hussein Fatal
2. Yaki Kadafi
3. Young Noble
4. EDI
5. Napoleon
6. Kastro

If Syke and Mopreme were included, they'd belong either before or after EDI. I'm pretty sure this list is the most accurate ranking of the Outlawz' skills. Napoleon would be ranked higher if he stopped rapping in 1996 (his verse on the recently leaked Lil Homes is dope as fuck).
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

aerroc

Re: Hussein Fatal was and is the best rapper in the Outlawz
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 10:24:38 PM »
I think Pac knew Fatal was the best rapper in the Outlawz. Pac loved Kadafi more, cuz they grew up together, and most fans rate Kadafi the highest because he's dead, but Fatal has superior skills. Fatal went toe-to-toe with Pac on a lot of tracks (As the World Turns, Untouchable, Reincarnated), delivering verses that were as good as Pac's.

The Outlawz ranked correctly:

1. Hussein Fatal
2. Yaki Kadafi
3. Young Noble
4. EDI
5. Napoleon
6. Kastro

If Syke and Mopreme were included, they'd belong either before or after EDI. I'm pretty sure this list is the most accurate ranking of the Outlawz' skills. Napoleon would be ranked higher if he stopped rapping in 1996 (his verse on the recently leaked Lil Homes is dope as fuck).

i don't care whose the best wacklaw they all suck they have been an insult to 2pac
pac had a good things planned for these wacklawz but after pac died they just fell the fuck off this world and making music with pacs enemy's and pac impersonators
fatalveli ed don come on they cant make a song with out biting pac smh fuck em

snipes

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 08:22:05 AM »
Thats like being the best runner at the special olympics...

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 08:30:55 AM »

LOL

Fatal and EDI were the only decent members to me anyway

Mietek23

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 09:33:27 AM »
i don't care whose the best wacklaw they all suck they have been an insult to 2pac
pac had a good things planned for these wacklawz but after pac died they just fell the fuck off this world and making music with pacs enemy's and pac impersonators

Hey faggot, aren't you the one who was dickriding one of those "pac impersonators" for years begging for unreleased tracks?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 09:34:50 AM »

Hey faggot, aren't you the one who was dickriding one of those "pac impersonators" for years begging for unreleased tracks?

yes he was

bouli77

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 10:09:19 AM »

LOL

kadafi too.

how can you rate Young Noble #3, MobNigga ?

S.J

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 10:16:53 AM »
I always thought Fatal was the best then Kadafi. The best members either died or left the group. I'd put Big Syke, Mopreme and Storm ahead of Young Noble, Napoleon, Edi and Kastro
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 10:24:06 AM »
the best outlawz are

2pac
Fatal   (check out his debut album In The Line Of Fire, it's a classic)
Kadafi
Kastro (Dramacydal - Novakane)
Big Syke
Young Noble
Napoleon
Mopreme
Storm
EDI  
Kastro  (after Novakane when he changed his voice and delivery)

all the Outlawz have their moments.  the only ones to ever outshine 2pac on anything are Fatal on "Initiated" and Kadafi and Fatal both on "Money Over Bitches"

the only Outlawz I've never heard a good solo song by are Edi and Kastro

MOBNigga06

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 10:31:22 AM »

LOL

kadafi too.

Noble is possibly the most consistent of all the Outlawz. He's probably the best song-writer in the Outlawz, one of the only members capable of writing coherent solo tracks. His collaboration albums with Stic.Man, Layzie Bone, Fatal, and Lil Flip are all pretty solid releases, especially the ones with Stic.Man and Fatal. Noble gets hated on a lot, but if you listen to these albums, you gotta respect the man's hustle and his musicianship.

People shouldn't hate on the Outlawz so much. Pac picked most of them for a reason, because he recognized they were good. Kastro might have been the result of nepotism and Napoleon was sort of Pac's adopted child, but the others were people who Pac thought were dope rappers.

The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

aerroc

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 10:46:28 AM »

LOL

kadafi too.

Noble is possibly the most consistent of all the Outlawz. He's probably the best song-writer in the Outlawz, one of the only members capable of writing coherent solo tracks. His collaboration albums with Stic.Man, Layzie Bone, Fatal, and Lil Flip are all pretty solid releases, especially the ones with Stic.Man and Fatal. Noble gets hated on a lot, but if you listen to these albums, you gotta respect the man's hustle and his musicianship.

People shouldn't hate on the Outlawz so much. Pac picked most of them for a reason, because he recognized they were good. Kastro might have been the result of nepotism and Napoleon was sort of Pac's adopted child, but the others were people who Pac thought were dope rappers.

picked by pac and did more to ruin pacs legacy than any good and ruined songs too
old noble sux

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 10:55:13 AM »

LOL

kadafi too.

Fatal makes the best solo songs, always has and always will.  His first solo is a classic.  the second one on Rap a lot was solid as well.  he's still dropping solid songs nowadays too.

papa-smurf

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2015, 11:06:25 AM »
Fatal was the best & teh realest outlaw. Pac knew fatal was the rider & the best lyricist & fatal was the one who had the most street cred.

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2015, 11:36:42 AM »

yes he was

notice how he's dodging that post lol the truth hurts

Outlaw Tay 187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2015, 12:37:52 PM »
lmao if you think Fatal is wack then something is wrong with you.