Author Topic: New Jerry Heller Intervew.....Shits on Ice Cube, talks NWA, Bone Thugs, etc.  (Read 1965 times)

Sccit

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/S6zC3UNE80w" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/S6zC3UNE80w</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/HWpF7jYT5dM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/HWpF7jYT5dM</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jFf73Q-Zp-s" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jFf73Q-Zp-s</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
dope interview.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

aerroc

good interview 8)

The Predator

Ahaha...Old Jerry knows they going to paint him as the devil in the flick, he getting some swings in early.

Sccit

DROPPED SOME GEMS BOUT THE INDUSTRY THO

ebano bianco

next you'll be tellin me the holocaust didn't happen.
go watch house of sand and fog.

BigBlood

• Lil Geezy
  • So Sick is my Klick!
He is lying  Ice cube writes the rhymes that i say    fuck Jerry Heller     yo ass waith 26 yrs to say something  eat a dick    and what would He know about getting pussy  Ice Cube was the hardest in the group period!  He knew what he was doing by not putting cube on the cover..talking about he wasnt stealing..Jerry Heller u wasnt wit Cube  when he was shooting in the gym...Thats why Cube blew up and shut nwa down
619-80z  Don't Hate Me kuz I Stay  Flamed up

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
He is lying  Ice cube writes the rhymes that i say    fuck Jerry Heller     yo ass waith 26 yrs to say something  eat a dick    and what would He know about getting pussy  Ice Cube was the hardest in the group period!  He knew what he was doing by not putting cube on the cover..talking about he wasnt stealing..Jerry Heller u wasnt wit Cube  when he was shooting in the gym...Thats why Cube blew up and shut nwa down

Efil4zaggin is a much better album than Amerikkkas Most Wanted.  The Bomb Squad can't fuck wit Dre comin into his prime, not to mention Dre got a lot of shine behind the mic on Efil4zaggin it was damn near a Dre solo album
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

most of what he said sounded legit

papa-smurf

This white man is a straight liar.lmao. Its to obvious

Sccit

This white man is a straight liar.lmao. Its to obvious

what do u think he's lyin bout?

EAZY-LI

good interview thanks for posting
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

most of what he said sounded legit
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Efil4zaggin is a much better album than Amerikkkas Most Wanted.  The Bomb Squad can't fuck wit Dre comin into his prime, not to mention Dre got a lot of shine behind the mic on Efil4zaggin it was damn near a Dre solo album

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
wow.. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this interview.  Jerry Helller is really a quality person, and maybe people will one day realize the great contributions this guy made to hip-hop.

...My favorite part of the interview was when Jerry was talking about how he was neighbors with Dre and even Dre's mom, and how Dre pulled up at one point and said to Jerry "you picked the wrong nigga!"  For some reason that reminded me of Jordan pulling up to the arena with a cigar in his mouth and spottin his opponent and saying, "I'm going to get 45 on you tonight" and then going out and doing it.

On a side note, I also love hearing him talk about Bone.  But something is fucced up on the timeline.  So he said the album was done by August 1994, but not put out till August 95?  I brought this up before and tried to point out that maybe Eazy was around for East99Eternal and people said he wasn't, but maybe he was?  Something else was strange about Jerry's timeline he was complaining that "Crossroads" was not released as a single, but CROSSROADS WASN'T EVEN ON THE DAMN ALBUM.   The "Crossroads" that blew up was on a remix that wasn't even on the original album when it came out in 95.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)