Author Topic: J. Prince threatens Diddy & Suge  (Read 1667 times)

bigpimpin20

Blood$

Re: J. Prince threatens Diddy & Suge
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 07:01:20 AM »
J. Prince > Diddy and Suge

and it's been that way

bouli77

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 08:32:49 AM »
J. Prince > Diddy and Suge

and it's been that way

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 09:19:14 AM »
drake needs people to fight his battles for him

papa-smurf

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 10:39:27 AM »
j prince aint gonna do shit because if he was he would of been did something instead of making threats on the internet. diddy punched drake a long time ago & havent did shit.

soopa-man

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 10:40:33 AM »
Respect J but why name suge when he is locked down and not on the block?

papa-smurf

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 10:42:23 AM »
j prince a gangsta but niggas act like suge dont got goons & that nigga slim of cash money is a real one to. j prince do got street cred & etc

jmix

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 06:03:36 PM »
The simple fact that J. Prince himself said that shit on a record is a serious warning. people can say what they will, but that guy is one of the most feared men in Texas and for a large part of the south. He has more money than alot of people understand and his image or 'word' being threatened, will mean people will die.

Everything I have heard, this being in real life and not on the internet, is that this guy is the closest thing to a real living boogy man.

I have nothing but love and respect for Rap-A-Lot and JP.

Diddy should at the very least, feel uncomfortable over this one.

I wonder what the wayne diss is?

drake not on the team? lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 07:41:49 PM »
this is all the proof you need that Diddy smacked the shit outta Drake  :laugh:

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 09:27:27 PM »
The simple fact that J. Prince himself said that shit on a record is a serious warning. people can say what they will, but that guy is one of the most feared men in Texas and for a large part of the south. He has more money than alot of people understand and his image or 'word' being threatened, will mean people will die.

Everything I have heard, this being in real life and not on the internet, is that this guy is the closest thing to a real living boogy man.

But you could say just about the same thing about Suge 10+ years ago.  But Puff, Dre and Snoop made it, despite the barrage of threats Suge hurled at them for over a decade, when it was most believable too.  Between the three of them, Dre got punched, and that was it.  Everyone who really got touched wasn't high profile.

I'm not saying J. Prince isn't a serious guy, but I don't think anyone he named should feel shook by his little message.  It's over DRAKE of all people,  a cornball whose real name is Aubrey and doesn't have a street bone in his body.  It's not as if Puff slapped J. Prince's son or something like that, which would be a different story than slapping someone who is a grown man (at least from a legal standpoint) who got put in his place for acting up.

CORREA

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 06:30:42 AM »
nothing will come of this bullshit
regular people heard j prince threats and were like who the fuck is j prince

jmix

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2015, 03:56:32 PM »

But you could say just about the same thing about Suge 10+ years ago.  But Puff, Dre and Snoop made it, despite the barrage of threats Suge hurled at them for over a decade, when it was most believable too.  Between the three of them, Dre got punched, and that was it.  Everyone who really got touched wasn't high profile.

I'm not saying J. Prince isn't a serious guy, but I don't think anyone he named should feel shook by his little message.  It's over DRAKE of all people,  a cornball whose real name is Aubrey and doesn't have a street bone in his body.  It's not as if Puff slapped J. Prince's son or something like that, which would be a different story than slapping someone who is a grown man (at least from a legal standpoint) who got put in his place for acting up.

yeah, but unlike Suge, J.P. has stayed out of the limelight and is probably the ONLY record executive left that have a literal damn goon squad that would KILL just for favor from JP.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2015, 04:44:13 PM »

But you could say just about the same thing about Suge 10+ years ago.  But Puff, Dre and Snoop made it, despite the barrage of threats Suge hurled at them for over a decade, when it was most believable too.  Between the three of them, Dre got punched, and that was it.  Everyone who really got touched wasn't high profile.

I'm not saying J. Prince isn't a serious guy, but I don't think anyone he named should feel shook by his little message.  It's over DRAKE of all people,  a cornball whose real name is Aubrey and doesn't have a street bone in his body.  It's not as if Puff slapped J. Prince's son or something like that, which would be a different story than slapping someone who is a grown man (at least from a legal standpoint) who got put in his place for acting up.
you don't remember when suge sent them goons at snoop and they beat his ass in 98 ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 06:34:03 PM »
yeah, but unlike Suge, J.P. has stayed out of the limelight and is probably the ONLY record executive left that have a literal damn goon squad that would KILL just for favor from JP.
J. Prince may not get followed by the paparazzi, but he's still a record exec whose name (and sometimes picture -- look at the inside of the booklet of Scarface's My Homies) was printed on millions of albums in circulation.  Maybe Rap-A-Lot wasn't on the scale of the companies that dominated rap charts, but they did numbers.  Hip-hop fans know who he is, just maybe not ones born in the '90s or later.

But the fact that this was purposely recorded and leaked to a place like TMZ makes me not take it as seriously as I would have if it were a message not transmitted to its intended recipient(s) through the internet but through mutual acquaintances.

Also, Suge DID stay out of the limelight during most of Death Row's reign, it's just that publications started figuring out who he was and were curious about him and decided to interview him, photograph him, etc., especially after the Pac shooting.  No established journalist outside of hip-hop magazines was likely ever curious about J. Prince, so I don't feel like he ended up in a situation that would make him a household name.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2015, 06:35:50 PM »
you don't remember when suge sent them goons at snoop and they beat his ass in 98 ?
No, I really don't.  But either way, it's not like they left him a bloody mess on the floor and on a public stage.  Dre got socked on TV.

Was it an incident at the Source Awards?