Author Topic: Biggie Claimed Some Of Tupac's "Me Against The World" Beats Were His, Easy Mo Be  (Read 1337 times)

CORREA

The Tupac Shakur album turns 20 this week.

On the twentieth anniversary week of Me Against The World, Easy Mo Bee discusses producing songs on the Tupac album.

“We recorded a big batch of songs,” Easy Mo Bee says during an interview with RevoltTV. “He did one of the smartest things in the world to take the ‘Temptations’ and ‘If I Die Tonight’ and put that on Me Against The World. He takes ‘Straight Ballin,’ he throw that on Thug Life album. These are all songs that I did.”

A listening session on the set of Shakur’s film Above The Rim led to the creation of the “Temptations” record.

“I went to Rucker Park where he was filming Above The Rim, went into the trailer,” Easy Mo Bee says. “I played them one joint that I already made. That track ended up being ‘Temptations. And for all the beat makers, all the producers who know…it was ‘Computer Love’ filtered, just the bass frequencies. Then I’m drumming it up on top. Then I’m laying some keys.”

Easy Mo Bee says he first met Shakur in conjunction with a Big Daddy Kane performance held at Madison Square Garden.

“I’m walking in the long hallway and we gettin’ closer,” Easy Mo Bee says. “The closer he got, he pointed, ‘Yo, I was lookin for you.’ I was kinda fresh, new and green in the business. [In] '89 I had just did Kane [produced on Big Daddy Kane's It's A Big Daddy Thing album] after that The Genius [Words From The Genius] album, some remixes in between and then I worked on that Miles Davis [Doo-Bop] album. He had just done the Juice movie.”

Easy Mo Bee describes the exchange as he recalls the encounter.

“I was like, ‘What you want from me?’” Easy Mo Bee says. “[Shakur] said, ‘I like the stuff you did on Big’s album [The Notorious B.I.G.'s Ready To Die]. I love that ‘Party And Bullshit.’ When he said that I was bugging because he’s from the West Coast. They got a whole different vibe.”

The Notorious B.I.G. was reportedly expecting those tracks for himself.

“He stood next to me and said, ‘Mo, you’re wrong. You know you were supposed give me them 'Pac joints,'” Easy says. “[Biggie said], ‘You know nothing gets passed me.'”

In a February interview, Easy Mo Bee discussed being one of the few artists to work with Tupac and Biggie.

“A lot of people have said I was the only one to work with B.I.G. and Tupac while they were alive and that’s partially true,” Easy Mo Bee said at the time. “I’m not sure about any other situations.”

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
pac was feelin' ready to die so bad he wanted that sound for himself.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

adi760

Especially Party and Bullshit which wasnt on the album :P
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA</a>

Mr. Theo

Yes...one more situation showing that Pac was a real one ...

And one more prove that Biggie was a Bitch (Not the Artist, the person Christopher Wallace)

"“He stood next to me and said, ‘Mo, you’re wrong. You know you were supposed give me them 'Pac joints,'” _> JEALOUS ASS GUY.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

And one more prove that Biggie was a Bitch (Not the Artist, the person Christopher Wallace)

"“He stood next to me and said, ‘Mo, you’re wrong. You know you were supposed give me them 'Pac joints,'” _> JEALOUS ASS GUY.
nah. pac was the jealous one talkin' about biggie bit me against the world...this shit confirms pac was jealous and consumed wit anger for the king of ny.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

Biggie wouldn't have rocked those joints right anyway

Me Against The World > Ready To Die

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

life after death > me against the world

CORREA

nah. pac was the jealous one talkin' about biggie bit me against the world...this shit confirms pac was jealous and consumed wit anger for the king of ny.

king of ny who was scarred to reply back to pac disses and only did so subliminally what a bitch move  :D

Blood$

I can almost agree with that but even LAD had some filler lol that joint is more comparable to AEOM

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

king of ny who was scarred to reply back to pac disses and only did so subliminally what a bitch move  :D
if pac wasn't a coward and woulda returned back to jail(ironically he died two weeks before he was supposed to go back in...hmmm) he woulda had problems and he knew it. that nigga was adamant about not goin' back to jail.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I can almost agree with that but even LAD had some filler lol that joint is more comparable to AEOM
compare biggie's first album to pac's first album.

CORREA

compare biggie's first album to pac's first album.

both were good albums
but pacs first album some songs lacked better beats maybe the producers should have done a better job sampling the fuck out of better beats

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

The Don Killuminatti: 3Day Or 7th Day Theory (Your Choice) > Big's Entire Catalog ;), Yea I Won't Even Front Big Was Dope But He Was A Bitch At The End Of The Day...Nigga Was 3 Times The Size Of Pac & Pac Was Punkin Em Like A 2 Dollar Hoe  ;D   

CORREA

The Don Killuminatti: 3Day Or 7th Day Theory (Your Choice) > Big's Entire Catalog ;), Yea I Won't Even Front Big Was Dope But He Was A Bitch At The End Of The Day...Nigga Was 3 Times The Size Of Pac & Pac Was Punkin Em Like A 2 Dollar Hoe  ;D   

Hack Wilson - real