Author Topic: Biggie Claimed Some Of Tupac's "Me Against The World" Beats Were His, Easy Mo Be  (Read 1335 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

biggie blew up mostly cause pac put him on his NYC shows and added the fat fuck to thug life temporarily, once he saw how fake big was with his alliance to puff he was quietly outta thug life but once pac fans accepted biggie then biggie blew up faster & like hack said only wannabe pac southern rappers that make rollerblading movies are extremely jealous of pac's sucess not neccesarily pac but his sucess  ;) the only exception of course is the REAL KING OF THE SOUTH SCARFACE  ;D
LMFAO when was biggie in thug life ? that shit is hilarious.

it shows you know nothing of course, biggie was unofficially part of thug life (non contractually) nerd, running from the police was supposed to be on the thug life album even my 15 year old son knows that lmao....just stick to t.i. and his wack ass music and stay off pac threads if u hate him so much nerd ;)
first of all, I asked you a question I didn't ask for that estrogen filled rant...I don't give a fuck what your faggot ass son knows fuck you and him bitch. biggie wasn't in no fuckin' thug life and damn sure didn't need 'em you dumb fuck he was signed to a dude responsible for blowin' jodeci and mary j. blige up...name one of them thug life niggas who blew up. i'll wait u hoe ass nigga..

i see your lil bitch ass still upset lmao, i told u already that u aint strong enough to piss me off lil girl, my son would whoop ur lil ass then id slap u after he's done fuck girl ;)

Remedy360

thug life baby !!!!  :laugh: :laugh:

To be fair Biggie went to private school and his own mom said he wasn't involved with that type of shit growing up.
biggie was in the streets his mother didn't even know until later on.

I haven't looked into the whole situation enough to speak on what dude was actually doing but she made it pretty clear that the whole "one room shack" and growing up broke thing wasn't true.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Biggie wouldn't have rocked those joints right anyway

Me Against The World > Ready To Die
life after death > me against the world
starrin through my rearview / pain / letter 2 my unborn child / made niggaz / lifes so hard / only god can judge me now / i aint mad at ya > biggies whole catologe

adi760

biggie blew up mostly cause pac put him on his NYC shows and added the fat fuck to thug life temporarily, once he saw how fake big was with his alliance to puff he was quietly outta thug life but once pac fans accepted biggie then biggie blew up faster & like hack said only wannabe pac southern rappers that make rollerblading movies are extremely jealous of pac's sucess not neccesarily pac but his sucess  ;) the only exception of course is the REAL KING OF THE SOUTH SCARFACE  ;D
What idiot right here
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

it shows you know nothing of course, biggie was unofficially part of thug life (non contractually) nerd, running from the police was supposed to be on the thug life album even my 15 year old son knows that lmao....just stick to t.i. and his wack ass music and stay off pac threads if u hate him so much nerd ;)
first of all, I asked you a question I didn't ask for that estrogen filled rant...I don't give a fuck what your faggot ass son knows fuck you and him bitch. biggie wasn't in no fuckin' thug life and damn sure didn't need 'em you dumb fuck he was signed to a dude responsible for blowin' jodeci and mary j. blige up...name one of them thug life niggas who blew up. i'll wait u hoe ass nigga..

i see your lil bitch ass still upset lmao, i told u already that u aint strong enough to piss me off lil girl, my son would whoop ur lil ass then id slap u after he's done fuck girl ;)
I'm not upset u bitch ass nigga you're upset faggot. fuck your son and tell him I said it....i'll stomp his tight skinny jeans wearin' ass into the ground.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What idiot right here
post audio or a pic of biggie reppin' thug life or kill yourself u idiot.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Biggie wouldn't have rocked those joints right anyway

Me Against The World > Ready To Die
life after death > me against the world
starrin through my rearview / pain / letter 2 my unborn child / made niggaz / lifes so hard / only god can judge me now / i aint mad at ya > biggies whole catologe
great songs...but why when we discuss pac y'all like to bring up his death row material ? I bet none of you bump 2pacalypse now.

DeeezNuuuts83

Is it a requirement to have to pick joints from every album of someone's career?

Blood$

thug life baby !!!!   :laugh: :laugh:

To be fair Biggie went to private school and his own mom said he wasn't involved with that type of shit growing up.

I haven't looked into the whole situation enough to speak on what dude was actually doing but she made it pretty clear that the whole "one room shack" and growing up broke thing wasn't true.

the only work that Biggie ever bagged up was at the checkout line of the grocery store lol at least 2Pac admit to being a failed drug dealer who had to give the plug his dope back

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thug life baby !!!!   :laugh: :laugh:

the only work that Biggie ever bagged up was at the checkout line of the grocery store lol at least 2Pac admit to being a failed drug dealer who had to give the plug his dope back

even if he did bag groceries that don't mean he didn't hit the block up.

DeeezNuuuts83

That's another interesting point -- obviously Biggie didn't grow up in a great area, but he actually had a lot, compared to a lot of his peers.  I don't remember if it was from the VIBE biography or from the Bigger Than Life documentary, but it was said that Big's mom spoiled him, bought him a lot of toys, took him to trips to Jamaica, etc. -- far more than what a lot of other people were getting in their neighborhood.  Unlike Pac, he had opportunity for a good education, but he didn't care about going to school (and we're not talking about public school either -- remember there were pics of a young Big dressed up really nice for school, probably private school), and his mom actually had a good amount of money saved for him to go to college, but she had to use it for his bail.

Obviously it doesn't take away from either the fact that he actually did sell work or that he had some really nice emcee skills.  But usually when rappers talk about hardships, that's usually something that people tend to take more literally than shooting people.  For example, when Ghostface rapped All That I Got Is You, a lot of that was true, talking about all of the hardships he faced growing up poor -- sugar water in cereal, roach-infested apartments filled with family members sharing a bed Charlie Bucket family style, sharing clothes with siblings.  Those are the things that really touch people, particularly when street rappers put their guards down and just talk about topics close to home like that.  It's one thing when people exaggerate how much of a bad ass they are, but when talking about everyday struggles... personally I expect a little more honesty there, and not just in hip-hop either.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

I'm not upset u bitch ass nigga you're upset faggot. fuck your son and tell him I said it....i'll stomp his tight skinny jeans wearin' ass into the ground.

Lmao is that the best you got? u sound like a scorned bitch u ready to break into that screen already pussy bitch....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lmao is that the best you got? u sound like a scorned bitch u ready to break into that screen already pussy bitch....
fuck you and your faggot ass son you bitch ass nigga.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That's another interesting point -- obviously Biggie didn't grow up in a great area, but he actually had a lot, compared to a lot of his peers.  I don't remember if it was from the VIBE biography or from the Bigger Than Life documentary, but it was said that Big's mom spoiled him, bought him a lot of toys, took him to trips to Jamaica, etc. -- far more than what a lot of other people were getting in their neighborhood.  Unlike Pac, he had opportunity for a good education, but he didn't care about going to school (and we're not talking about public school either -- remember there were pics of a young Big dressed up really nice for school, probably private school), and his mom actually had a good amount of money saved for him to go to college, but she had to use it for his bail.

Obviously it doesn't take away from either the fact that he actually did sell work or that he had some really nice emcee skills.  But usually when rappers talk about hardships, that's usually something that people tend to take more literally than shooting people.  For example, when Ghostface rapped All That I Got Is You, a lot of that was true, talking about all of the hardships he faced growing up poor -- sugar water in cereal, roach-infested apartments filled with family members sharing a bed Charlie Bucket family style, sharing clothes with siblings.  Those are the things that really touch people, particularly when street rappers put their guards down and just talk about topics close to home like that.  It's one thing when people exaggerate how much of a bad ass they are, but when talking about everyday struggles... personally I expect a little more honesty there, and not just in hip-hop either.
I'm sure biggie grew up in good conditions but that don't mean that in his teens he didn't hit the block and go through some shit....I'm sure he was rougher around the edges at 17 than tupac was for damn sure.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

fuck you and your faggot ass son you bitch ass nigga.

Lmfao just give up already you just ain't good enough nerd