Author Topic: Biggie Claimed Some Of Tupac's "Me Against The World" Beats Were His, Easy Mo Be  (Read 1362 times)

papa-smurf

SMH this shit is obviously a lie. 2pac let it be known that biggie stole his sound to make ready to die & biggie never publicly denied it when pac was alive.

Hack Wilson - real

SMH this shit is obviously a lie. 2pac let it be known that biggie stole his sound to make ready to die & biggie never publicly denied it when pac was alive.

yep

Easy Mo Bee lookin for attention here.  even saying he was the only one to work with both Big and Pac? lmao

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
tbh nothin' on ready to die sound like pac shit...pac was just jealous biggie blew up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Fresh Bone

tbh nothin' on ready to die sound like pac shit...pac was just jealous biggie blew up.

It's not even about Ready To Die sounding like 'Pac's shit, he stole concepts. 'Pac had 'If I Die 2Nite', 'Death Around The Corner', etc on Me Against The World and even on THUG LIFE - Volume 1 he had 'Bury Me A G', 'How Long Will They Mourn Me', etc. Now I'm not saying 'Pac was the first because a lot of that came from Scarface, but how would you feel if you talked about something so much and with so much passion for years, to go unnoticed to some extent, and then your understudy jacks your concept and gets so much love from 1 fucking album. Besides, Biggie did all the 'Baby, Baby' ad-libs and jacked the Isley Brothers sample for 'Big Poppa' that 'Pac used for 'Time To Get My Drink On (Interlude)' if you want to talk about actual jacking. There are so many more examples but I cant be bothered to go into it now. I guess rap fans from a certain generation are either 'Pac fans or Biggie fans just like Rolling Stones Vs. The Beatles or Michael Jackson Vs. Prince but Biggie's actions are something I cannot relate to because he was a fucking snake.
And 'Pac is getting hated on in this thread because Biggie said to Easy Mo Bee that he shouldn't have given 'Pac those beats?!?
What part of the game is that? Exactly like I said, Biggie was never 'Pac's friend because a real friend would never say some stupid shit like that.

Hack Wilson - real

the only person hating on Pac here is a jealous fan of wack southern rappers who aren't as famous as Pac  :laugh:

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

biggie blew up mostly cause pac put him on his NYC shows and added the fat fuck to thug life temporarily, once he saw how fake big was with his alliance to puff he was quietly outta thug life but once pac fans accepted biggie then biggie blew up faster & like hack said only wannabe pac southern rappers that make rollerblading movies are extremely jealous of pac's sucess not neccesarily pac but his sucess  ;) the only exception of course is the REAL KING OF THE SOUTH SCARFACE  ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
biggie blew up mostly cause pac put him on his NYC shows and added the fat fuck to thug life temporarily, once he saw how fake big was with his alliance to puff he was quietly outta thug life but once pac fans accepted biggie then biggie blew up faster & like hack said only wannabe pac southern rappers that make rollerblading movies are extremely jealous of pac's sucess not neccesarily pac but his sucess  ;) the only exception of course is the REAL KING OF THE SOUTH SCARFACE  ;D
LMFAO when was biggie in thug life ? that shit is hilarious.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the only person hating on Pac here is a jealous fan of wack southern rappers who aren't as famous as Pac  :laugh:

this is pac if he'd went back to clinton like he was supposed to -  :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 05:02:18 PM by Black Excellence »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

it shows you know nothing of course, biggie was unofficially part of thug life (non contractually) nerd, running from the police was supposed to be on the thug life album even my 15 year old son knows that lmao....just stick to t.i. and his wack ass music and stay off pac threads if u hate him so much nerd ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it shows you know nothing of course, biggie was unofficially part of thug life (non contractually) nerd, running from the police was supposed to be on the thug life album even my 15 year old son knows that lmao....just stick to t.i. and his wack ass music and stay off pac threads if u hate him so much nerd ;)
first of all, I asked you a question I didn't ask for that estrogen filled rant...I don't give a fuck what your faggot ass son knows fuck you and him bitch. biggie wasn't in no fuckin' thug life and damn sure didn't need 'em you dumb fuck he was signed to a dude responsible for blowin' jodeci and mary j. blige up...name one of them thug life niggas who blew up. i'll wait u hoe ass nigga..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thug life baby !!!!  :laugh: :laugh:

Remedy360

To be fair Biggie went to private school and his own mom said he wasn't involved with that type of shit growing up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

To be fair Biggie went to private school and his own mom said he wasn't involved with that type of shit growing up.
biggie was in the streets his mother didn't even know until later on.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
watch niggas be up in the middle of the night replyin' to my posts cause they can't sleep. LMAO