Author Topic: Rick Ross Tells A Different Story On Why He Became A Correction Officer  (Read 296 times)

CORREA

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tm4usFny_gY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tm4usFny_gY</a>

what a fake fuck  :D

bigpimpin20

people really believes in that explanation? "team", "i cant get in to details" shit... ;D ;D ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
officer ricky is a fuckin' fraud.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BIGWORM

This guy is a full blown GOOF...

J. B A N A N A S

How backwards is your culture when you need to lie about not having an honest job, and instead need to purport yourself as a criminal. I used to shrug off criticisms of hip hop as uninformed outsider opinion, but this sort of ignorance is terrible for young people.

To think these coons are handed out major product endorsement deals and rewarded for their bullshit makes me ashamed people know I listen to this trash.

bouli77

How backwards is your culture when you need to lie about not having an honest job, and instead need to purport yourself as a criminal. I used to shrug off criticisms of hip hop as uninformed outsider opinion, but this sort of ignorance is terrible for young people.

To think these coons are handed out major product endorsement deals and rewarded for their bullshit makes me ashamed people know I listen to this trash.

co-sign, this is sickening

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

agreed.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

if he embraced what he was instead of tryna lie about it, he'd be way more respectable