Author Topic: Scott Steiner Allegedly Threatened to Kill Hulk Hogan ... Cops Investigating  (Read 363 times)

CORREA

Whatcha gonna do brother, when a former wrestling star (allegedly) threatens to KILL YOU!?

Well, if you're Hulk Hogan -- you call the cops ... because that's exactly what happened during an alleged incident in San Jose involving Hulk's former wrestling ally Scott Steiner.

Here's what we know ... Hulk's wife Jennifer flew into San Jose for WrestleMania on March 26th -- and claims Steiner grabbed her at baggage claim and said he plans to "kill Terry" [Hulk's real name] as soon as he lands.

Sources close to the Hogans tell us ... Jennifer didn't recognize Steiner and called Hulk immediately -- who took the next flight into S.J. and went with her to file a police report early the next morning.

We're told cops are now investigating Steiner for "felony terrorist threats" -- and so far, officials have already gathered airport surveillance video which we're told shows Steiner confronting Jennifer.   

As for Steiner, he's been very public about his dislike of Hogan for years -- and blames him for the demise of WCW wrestling ... where Scott and Hulk were allies in the NWO.

We reached out to Steiner for comment -- who told us, "Typical Hogan. He's just a punk."

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

https://www.yahoo.com/p/s/hulk-hogan-life-allegedly-threatened-former-wcw-wrestler-170305284.html

Another reason why that pub whore hogan needs 2 just go away 4 good.  Steiner even said more on hogan introducing macho man into the hof.  I felt it shoulda been his brother, the genius that shoulda done it. 

Sccit

call the cops when u see scott steiner

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
https://www.yahoo.com/p/s/hulk-hogan-life-allegedly-threatened-former-wcw-wrestler-170305284.html

Another reason why that pub whore hogan needs 2 just go away 4 good.  Steiner even said more on hogan introducing macho man into the hof.  I felt it shoulda been his brother, the genius that shoulda done it.  

Lanny Poffo did accept for Randy Savage. So he was there. Basically Hulk did the before speech and Lanny accepted on behalf of his brother and also his mother who was happy to finally have this day come. Also, Lanny had no problems with Hogan doing the induction because the highlight of his career was a win over Hogan on Saturday Nights Main Event. He did mention that Savage and Hogan were talking before Savage's death, so there was no more beef between Hogan and Savage, and he did his poetry and talked about Savage's favorite charities. So all and all, it was okay. I think Steiner was just trying to cause trouble.

And as for why you should fear Steiner, from all the stories I've heard, Scott Steiner is the second most fear wrestler from that era. I guess Haku was more feared that him, but Steiner was a true shoot wrestler who was too strong for his own good and loved to work stiff. Basically he'd fuck Hogan up, and Hogan was not a chump in a shoot either. But Hogan gets away with never losing a shoot match in the ring because he always knew who to mess with and who not to mess with, and Steiner was someone you don't mess with.

One of my favorite Steiner stories was when Goldberg didn't want to job to him because he didn't think it was believable. I guess Arn Anderson told him to challenge Steiner to a shoot and see who'd win. Goldberg did the job... LOL.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 11:55:30 AM by M Dogg™ »

Remedy360

Everything about this guy screams roid rage in its purest form. Good god.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

And as for why you should fear Steiner, from all the stories I've heard, Scott Steiner is the second most fear wrestler from that era. I guess Haku was more feared that him, but Steiner was a true shoot wrestler who was too strong for his own good and loved to work stiff. Basically he'd fuck Hogan up, and Hogan was not a chump in a shoot either. But Hogan gets away with never losing a shoot match in the ring because he always knew who to mess with and who not to mess with, and Steiner was someone you don't mess with.

One of my favorite Steiner stories was when Goldberg didn't want to job to him because he didn't think it was believable. I guess Arn Anderson told him to challenge Steiner to a shoot and see who'd win. Goldberg did the job... LOL.

Scott was way more of an asshole, Rick was the tougher one (but a lot of that has to do with bigger brother not allowing little brother to win). Meng/Haku was seen as one of the legit tough guys of that era for sure. Dr Death Steve Williams for sure, his brawl for all hamstring pull makes him look bad.

But by the 90s that era had weeded out the need for a lot of the real tough guys. Scott Steiner would never have been able to stick his hest out like he did in the 90s, if it were the 60s or 70s. Danny Hodge would have cracked his ribs real easy.