Author Topic: JT Tha Bigga Figga gettin' at Snoop and Dame Dash  (Read 644 times)

abusive

JT Tha Bigga Figga gettin' at Snoop and Dame Dash
« on: September 21, 2015, 08:05:38 AM »
I have a account with TrapFlix and this is a e-mail I got:
"Sad day for Trapflix. The Evidence came out That Snoop and his Legal team went behind JT Back and registered the Trapflix llc in california without JT knowledge. Lucky for JT he never signed any documents!!! worst part it states that Snoop Dogg created TRAPFLIX lol stay tuned. Contact JT direct to do business FUCK SNOOP and Dame DASH more info coming."
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Blood$

Re: JT Tha Bigga Figga gettin' at Snoop and Dame Dash
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 08:58:38 AM »
are there any flicks worth watching on Trap Flix? I always see G Ride promoting that on IG and wanted to peep something for the hell of it

abusive

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 11:15:40 AM »
In my opinion, no. I was hoping for some good documentaries but there are only a few. To each his own though.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 02:58:17 PM »
so trapflix is like a ghetto version of netfilx that plays a buncha hood movies? lol how much they chargin on that? jt always findin diff ways 2 come up

abusive

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 09:09:50 PM »
^Pretty much but it gives indie filmmakers a chance. A movie may be dope but for whatever reason if netflix rejects it they can still eat with trapflix. I have a free account that they were giving away to x amount of people. I haven't been to that site in a while so I don't know if it's still active. But I always get unprofessional e-mails like the one I posted above. They had a Eight Trey documentary that I watched some of but that was literally it. I just don't give a damn about hood movies like that. I have never seen a good one to this day. Now that I think about it, three six mafia had them choices joints, that ish was fire.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 09:18:36 PM »
Choices 1 and 2 were classics  8)

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2015, 09:22:07 PM »
so trapflix is like a ghetto version of netfilx that plays a buncha hood movies? lol how much they chargin on that? jt always findin diff ways 2 come up

Yeah, the guy knows how to make a buck, no doubt about that.

bouli77

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 07:52:50 AM »

I don't remember but way too much lol... something like 50 bucks a yearly. In the beginning it featured only JT directed movies with no script and actors who had to pay to be in the movie (lmao) and other projects JT had done so far like the Independent Game movie (not the one that came out in the early 00's but the one with Migos, Rich Homie Quan, etc;), Chiraq God Plan, Dirt on My Boots with Young Buck and Kidd Kidd. Then he added old Get Low DVDs and films and other footage, and then I think everything ranging from other ghetto movies, movies or dvds that Snoop and others (like Kurupt) had allowed him to upload.

It started like in January, JT created and registered his own app then Snoop hopped on it in like february and gave it an extra push (you can see him wearing a trapflix sweater in some of his ggn episodes and in E-40's Choices video) and helped the app get more recognition and exposure and supposedly got JT in talks with higher business heads. At the same time Dame Dash was working on his own platform promoting independent movies like the one he shot and directed with Kanye West, JT took it as a slight and dissed him talking about his old feud with Memphis Bleek lol but Snoop helped squash the beef and Dame Dash was fucking with JT, he even promoted JT's last album (Traffic Stop Gone Wrong) on his instagram page and shouted him out but JT went bezerk a few days ago and went as far as physically threaten Dame Dash, Snoop, Birdman (who JT used to promote) and The Game (claiming he had an old video where he had Game held at gunpoint in a van by 4 goons) by posting picture of him with guns and saying "watch the news" lol... it looked really embarrassing but JT's account was deleted (supposedly hacked) so you can't see the posts (there were lots of them lol) anymore. I did save a screenshot where Freddie Gibbs commented and told JT "I told u when I saw u that nigga was a bitch" speaking about Dame Dash cause it intrigued me though lol.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2015, 08:55:20 AM »
damn some1 shoulda been posted all that here

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2015, 09:38:52 AM »
damn some1 shoulda been posted all that here

bouli77

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2015, 09:50:54 AM »
i'm probably the only cat who still cares about JT in 2015, plus I think I made a thread a couple years back when JT e-beefed with Mike Epps lol and it didn't get too many responses

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2015, 09:59:52 AM »
the last time I heard about anything involving JT was that Messy Marv beef and I can't even remember how many years ago that was, 3 or 4?

bouli77

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2015, 10:08:25 AM »
summer and fall 2011 even though he kept throwing jabs and sneak disses at him until he squashed the beef in 2015

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2015, 10:18:02 AM »
I just made a free account on TrapFlix now lol

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2015, 11:17:05 AM »
i'm probably the only cat who still cares about JT in 2015, plus I think I made a thread a couple years back when JT e-beefed with Mike Epps lol and it didn't get too many responses

theres always a ganga lurkers who read all the topics but dont reply....thats why the view counts are so high

post the screen shot u took