Author Topic: Vince Staples on '90s Hip-Hop: "They Didn't Even Have a Kanye!"  (Read 735 times)

CORREA

Vince Staples on '90s Hip-Hop: "They Didn't Even Have a Kanye!"
« on: October 29, 2015, 07:30:00 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DhNh3WE_fjA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DhNh3WE_fjA</a>

PLANT

Re: Vince Staples on '90s Hip-Hop: "They Didn't Even Have a Kanye!"
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 07:43:20 AM »
watched him on the GGN.  The guy is kind of clueless, and doesn't have much knowledge on the history and guys who paved the way.

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 08:22:10 AM »
watched him on the GGN.  The guy is kind of clueless, and doesn't have much knowledge on the history and guys who paved the way.

i agree with him at some point in the part of him saying he was a kid in the 90s
its like saying why people arent fans of the music of the 60s 70s and 80s but thats as far as i agree with him he should take the time to check out some 90s rappers and im not talking bout some of the trash ya talk about here on a daily :D
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 08:48:37 AM by the relavant one »

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 09:32:05 AM »
Thats good for the 90s hadnt got mr kardashien...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 10:20:44 AM »
THATS BECAUSE A KANYE IN THE 90S WOULDA BEEN CONSIDERED AVERAGE AT BEST

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 10:29:32 AM »
NOREAGA SHITTED ON HIM THO....

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 12:28:25 AM »
i respect him for standing his ground on his comments and he's definitely entitled to his opinion, no matter how ignorant and foolish it is. but for him to say he didn't say the 90's were overrated....yeah, you kinda did and implied it with the whole facial expression and smirk. as for not having a kanye, yeah we didnt have a kanye in our era, we only had dre, primo, pete rock, rza, muggs, marly, etc, etc. fuck outta here. tupac had 10 x the charisma and influence that kanye does, and it was in a far more (mostly) positive and progressive way. i like how he says we had JUST tupac and biggie like it really aint shit. i'm glad his album flopped and really under preformed/under delivered, dudes ego is huge for no reason, just like nore said, you really aint done shit yet kid!. just like i mentioned before in previous threads about him, hiss go to thing on twitter is catching a fade, but dude acts like he cant be touched. my homie called him out on that and nothing happened. 'nate' will always be a great song tho, but he aint delivered anything close to that since. he'll be outta here by the next 5 years anyway, zero personality and charisma to maintane staying power.
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

bouli77

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2015, 02:10:05 AM »
i respect him for standing his ground on his comments and he's definitely entitled to his opinion, no matter how ignorant and foolish it is. but for him to say he didn't say the 90's were overrated....yeah, you kinda did and implied it with the whole facial expression and smirk. as for not having a kanye, yeah we didnt have a kanye in our era, we only had dre, primo, pete rock, rza, muggs, marly, etc, etc. fuck outta here. tupac had 10 x the charisma and influence that kanye does, and it was in a far more (mostly) positive and progressive way. i like how he says we had JUST tupac and biggie like it really aint shit. i'm glad his album flopped and really under preformed/under delivered, dudes ego is huge for no reason, just like nore said, you really aint done shit yet kid!. just like i mentioned before in previous threads about him, hiss go to thing on twitter is catching a fade, but dude acts like he cant be touched. my homie called him out on that and nothing happened. 'nate' will always be a great song tho, but he aint delivered anything close to that since. he'll be outta here by the next 5 years anyway, zero personality and charisma to maintane staying power.

I totally agree. +1.

Mr. Theo

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2015, 05:52:08 AM »
Dumb Bastard...

This idiot talking bout 90's and old rappers on twitter...NO ID( 90'S LEGEND ) produced his whole debut album.

These youngsters are lost...

Kanye West is OK, but legends like Primo, Pete Rock, Battlecat, Quik, Tupac, Biggie, Nas are in another level.

Vince Staples watch your mouth boy!

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

doggfather

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2015, 05:53:23 AM »
Dumb Bastard...

This idiot talking bout 90's and old rappers on twitter...NO ID( 90'S LEGEND ) produced his whole debut album.

LOLOL!!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2015, 09:55:40 AM »
i think him and nore guna work now

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2015, 03:26:44 PM »
may he die a horrible aids related death 8)
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2015, 04:46:32 PM »
What the fuck is a Kanye??????? When you got a 2Pac,Snoop,wu-tang,kool g rap,gangstarr,even gay ass dre...or fuckin Lambfuck wait, who da fuk???

#killedyourass #sickfucccc

TidyKris

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2015, 01:04:21 PM »
Thank fuck we didnt have a Kanye in the 90's...i would never had got so much into hip hop if that prick was one of the main players

As for Vince Staples...what the fuck is a Vince Staples? I have never heard of her...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:06:38 PM by TidyKris »

doggfather

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2015, 11:05:47 PM »
Thank fuck we didnt have a Kanye in the 90's...i would never had got so much into hip hop if that prick was one of the main players

As for Vince Staples...what the fuck is a Vince Staples? I have never heard of her...

he just made the best rap album from the year...

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ