Author Topic: Compton officially gold in U.S., gold in Britian- about a million sold worldwide  (Read 745 times)

HighEyeCue

this will be an album that will sell for years to come...even though IMO it is not on the level of Dres previous work only because he set the bar so high I think the album is very underrated and it grew on me over time

IF THEY EVER RELEASE A PROPER SINGLE/VIDEO, SALES WOULD TRIPLE

no doubt...I think we as fans care more about sales than Dre at this point

Sccit

this will be an album that will sell for years to come...even though IMO it is not on the level of Dres previous work only because he set the bar so high I think the album is very underrated and it grew on me over time

IF THEY EVER RELEASE A PROPER SINGLE/VIDEO, SALES WOULD TRIPLE

no doubt...I think we as fans care more about sales than Dre at this point

money

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I don't know about ya'll.... but at first the whole album sounded banging but I couldn't really pick out a single that I thought would be a hit..... but now... since Dre made 3 videos/singles for his other two albums, I can easily pick out 3 that really stand out as something that could be huge singles like his other albums......

1rst Single:   "Talk About It" - Video would have him overlooking Cali from his mansion atop the hills, shit would be bangin
2nd Single:   "All In A Day's Work"  -  This would have Pak cruisin around the streets of L.A. and shit headed to link with Dre, and some cut to an old black janitor puttin in work at a Compton school district with his keys jingling
3rd Single:    "Deep Water"  -  I picture some epic shit like with Kendrick rappin under water and some great whites and shit like that

...of course there are others that would come off great on video/single, like "Love of Money" and "Talking To My Diary" would be cool with scenes from the movie—soundtrack style theme.

...but seems like Dre is content with just letting this shit ride out with no videos.  So I guess it will be some cult classic one day.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 08:43:38 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blood$

I don't know about ya'll.... but at first the whole album sounded banging but I couldn't really pick out a single that I thought would be a hit..... but now... since Dre made 3 videos/singles for his other two albums, I can easily pick out 3 that really stand out as something that could be huge singles like his other albums......

1rst Single:   "Talk About It" - Video would have him overlooking Cali from his mansion atop the hills, shit would be bangin
2nd Single:   "All In A Day's Work"  -  This would have Pak cruisin around the streets of L.A. and shit headed to link with Dre, and some cut to an old black janitor puttin in work at a Compton school district with his keys jingling
3rd Single:    "Deep Water"  -  I picture some epic shit like with Kendrick rappin under water and some great whites and shit like that

...of course there are others that would come off great on video/single, like "Love of Money" and "Talking To My Diary" would be cool with scenes from the movie—soundtrack style theme.

...but seems like Dre is content with just letting this shit ride out with no videos.  So I guess it will be some cult classic one day.

I actually agree with all of this

David Gutterman

I actually agree with all of this

This.