Author Topic: What a shame NWA didn't record a new song for COMPTON movie.  (Read 567 times)

Jay_J

What a shame NWA didn't record a new song for COMPTON movie.
« on: January 29, 2016, 05:21:20 AM »
i was really expecting a new NWA song which is made for Straight Outta Compton Movie.

at least they had a reason to record a song together. i mean there won't be another straight outta compton movie. you did it already.

even in the movie they told us eazy-e and dre were planning a reunion. at the end of the movie, they could show us that reunion.

it's another shame compton a soundtrack by dr. dre album is really under expectations.

im really dissapointed.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:16:44 AM by Cey_Cey »

Okka

Re: What a shame NWA didn't record a new song for COMPTON movie.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 07:55:06 AM »
It's a shame Ren wasn't on "Compton".

Funkstradamus

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 08:05:17 AM »
its a shame the album had nothing to do with the the movie... Dre's worst effort by far with not much replay value unlike all his other other albums...

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 09:07:10 AM »
what a shame that shitty compilation as the OST...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 03:02:24 PM »
DRE AND CUBE DID SHIT ON DRE'S NEW ALBUM..NOT EXACTLY NWA, BUT HALFWAY THERE+SHIT WAS STILL DOPE.

I DO AGREE THAT THEY REALLY COULDA CAPITALIZED OFF A NWA RE-UNION CUT..DRE, REN, CUBE, WIT UNRELEASED EAZY VOCALS AND DJ YELLA CO-PRODUCTION.

STILL MAD THAT THE 2000 NWA RE-UNION ALBUM NEVER HAPPENED. ALL 3 CUTS WERE CLASSIC

1.CHIN CHECK
2.HELLO
3.SET IT OFF

DEF WAS A CLASSIC ALBUM IN THE MAKING

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 03:02:43 PM »
Technically the Dre ft. Cube song could be considered an NWA song, it got 2 outta 3 remainin' members on it.
And they did another one on The Game's album featurin' another Ruthless artist from back then as well.

There's more NWA members on those songs than on some songs on the actual NWA albums.

And Eazy's vocals are on antoher one as well.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 03:10:19 PM »

And they did another one on The Game's album featurin' another Ruthless artist from back then as well.

WHICH 1 IS THAT

smp4life

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 09:09:27 PM »
DRE AND CUBE DID SHIT ON DRE'S NEW ALBUM..NOT EXACTLY NWA, BUT HALFWAY THERE+SHIT WAS STILL DOPE.

I DO AGREE THAT THEY REALLY COULDA CAPITALIZED OFF A NWA RE-UNION CUT..DRE, REN, CUBE, WIT UNRELEASED EAZY VOCALS AND DJ YELLA CO-PRODUCTION.

STILL MAD THAT THE 2000 NWA RE-UNION ALBUM NEVER HAPPENED. ALL 3 CUTS WERE CLASSIC

1.CHIN CHECK
2.HELLO
3.SET IT OFF

No Yella on any of those tracks. Unofficial. And Snoop replacing Eazy? FOH

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 09:20:35 PM »

WHICH 1 IS THAT

he means "Don't Trip" lol

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2016, 09:32:03 PM »

1.CHIN CHECK
2.HELLO
3.SET IT OFF

No Yella on any of those tracks. Unofficial. And Snoop replacing Eazy? FOH

wtf r u sayin? album woulda still been a classic....and 3 of the original members is enough 2 constitute a re-union, either way. plus, some unreleased eazy vocals here n there. yella aint made music since efil4zaggin and wasnt a main contributor to begin with. arabian prince wasnt there for their 2 official albums......so at the end of the day, only eazy would be missin. snoop as a replacement isn't ideal, but not the worst choice considerin he was involved wit dre early durin the whole break-up etc.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2016, 09:34:32 PM »

WHICH 1 IS THAT

he means "Don't Trip" lol

william from the jewish group blood of abraham, awww shit

bouli77

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2016, 10:04:05 PM »

wtf r u sayin? album woulda still been a classic....and 3 of the original members is enough 2 constitute a re-union, either way. plus, some unreleased eazy vocals here n there. yella aint made music since efil4zaggin and wasnt a main contributor to begin with. arabian prince wasnt there for their 2 official albums......so at the end of the day, only eazy would be missin. snoop as a replacement isn't ideal, but not the worst choice considerin he was involved wit dre early durin the whole break-up etc.

Yella produced classic songs on classic albums long after Efil4Zaggin (It's On 187um Dre, Creepin on ah come up, Str8 Off Tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin' Compton) and released an excellent album in 96.

william from the jewish group blood of abraham, awww shit

Will I Am was on Atban Klann, not Blood of Abraham though he did collaborate with them.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2016, 10:19:01 PM »

Will I Am was on Atban Klann, not Blood of Abraham though he did collaborate with them.

yes, i know, i was joking..thnx for the clarification tho, duno where dubcc would be witout ya.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2016, 10:21:49 PM »

Yella produced classic songs on classic albums long after Efil4Zaggin (It's On 187um Dre, Creepin on ah come up, Str8 Off Tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin' Compton) and released an excellent album in 96.

true that, i also own that album "one mo nigga ta go" or some shit.. but yella was recently interviewed and said he stopped fuckin wit music after eazy's death...i confused eazy's death wit nwa's death. good kush.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2016, 10:40:34 PM »
the only SHAME was no new Eazy E music being released for this movie

only thing I could see left is an Eazy E biography movie  (biopic?)     - but that's a good 5-10 years based on the success of this movie