Author Topic: Hockey Playoffs 2003  (Read 730 times)

Immortal

Hockey Playoffs 2003
« on: April 21, 2003, 09:39:21 PM »
Everybody whos supporting their hockey teams can post in here. Those who arent interested in hockey may not post. The playoffs are going on in the NHL and im supporting the Vancouver Canucks all the way. Theyve played tremendously against st louis and they are just one game away from entering the next round.

So yall post your teams that are playing and have lost the playoff and those whos teams are still competing.

My team-Vancouver Canucks
since im from Vancouver...surrey to be more precise

"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

TheSheriff

Re:Hockey Playoffs 2003
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 09:45:58 PM »
You're Indian, fool.

Anyways, PENGUINS...Oh ya, we came bottom.

Immortal

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2003, 09:47:14 PM »
You're Indian, fool.

Anyways, PENGUINS...Oh ya, we came bottom.

yea im canadian now bitch
anyways, you bird brains (penguins) will lose

lmao
« Last Edit: April 21, 2003, 09:48:09 PM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2003, 09:52:02 PM »

lmao

So, you're not an Apu, but a Canuck? That's even worse. At least you're not a Frog Canuck. I hate them.

Anyways, we didn't even qualify. Mario kicked ass, but no-one else did. Why did we trade Guy Snow? WHY? And Kovalev, and Jagr...

Immortal

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2003, 10:01:23 PM »
your team isnt even in the playoffs, birdy bitch, you probably love sucking big birds lodaa, aka dick

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2003, 10:24:32 PM »
your team isnt even in the playoffs, birdy bitch, you probably love sucking big birds lodaa, aka dick

Well, you don't have the greatest player of all time, so ya boo sucks to you.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2003, 10:44:26 PM »
same homie
Vancouver all tha way

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2003, 11:41:22 AM »

Well, you don't have the greatest player of all time, so ya boo sucks to you.

Mario's great, but Bobby Orr is the greatest player of all time and there are plenty of others I can think of that are better than "Super".
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

Yo, ya 14-carat gold slum computer wizard ~
Tappin' inside my rap page causes blizzards ~
- Ghostface Killah

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2003, 01:25:14 PM »
Mario's great, but Bobby Orr is the greatest player of all time and there are plenty of others I can think of that are better than "Super".

Nah, Mario's the greatest to me

Smooth

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2003, 02:20:47 PM »

lmao

So, you're not an Apu, but a Canuck? That's even worse. At least you're not a Frog Canuck. I hate them.

Anyways, we didn't even qualify. Mario kicked ass, but no-one else did. Why did we trade Guy Snow? WHY? And Kovalev, and Jagr...

All for salery cap brotha... penguins aren't making enough money to pay them players... it's sad but true... that's what really hurt Mario's play in the second half, he had no supporting cast... cause if he did he would have lead the league in points fa sho...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2003, 02:27:14 PM »
jagr's the shit even tho they out, he's my favourite player but, im from BC too so you know i'm going for Van, Bertuzzi an Naslund are the shit
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

Smooth

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2003, 02:34:00 PM »
jagr's the shit even tho they out, he's my favourite player but, im from BC too so you know i'm going for Van, Bertuzzi an Naslund are the shit

Yeah Bertuzzi and Naslund are dope... but yo the leafs got 3 stars... and they ready to take they cup!...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2003, 03:00:32 PM »
All for salery cap brotha... penguins aren't making enough money to pay them players... it's sad but true... that's what really hurt Mario's play in the second half, he had no supporting cast... cause if he did he would have lead the league in points fa sho...

One still wonders why we traded the man recognized as the greatest goaltender of all time, when there's many other highly paid useless SOBs left.

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2003, 03:23:09 PM »
ya as leaf's go, sundin-mogilny-belfour, good mutha fuckin' players, dont like much of the other players... wait i lied tie domi is tuff hehe  ;D
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2003, 05:35:53 PM »
i fucking hate hockey butfrom what i've been hearing the ducks have been doing well, go ducks i guess

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09