Author Topic: Lakers - Timberwolves ?-?  (Read 816 times)

lbc213

Re:Lakers - Timberwolves ?-?
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2003, 06:04:07 AM »
lakers in 6. as much as i want this to happen there is no way the defending champs are going out this early. this is the NBA not the world cup or major league baseball lol

Remember that the first round is BEST of FIVE ( not SEVEN )  ;)

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2003, 08:49:45 AM »
lakers in 6. as much as i want this to happen there is no way the defending champs are going out this early. this is the NBA not the world cup or major league baseball lol

Remember that the first round is BEST of FIVE ( not SEVEN )  ;)
nope its 7 games...it was changed this year

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2003, 04:10:15 PM »
hope lakers is raped 4-2 or sumthin in the end

fuck a fat  ass buster winning the nba all alone year over year :Dddd
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SADERO

• Lil Geezy
  • HAYASTAN
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2003, 09:33:48 PM »
Lakers right now loosing 52 - 46

Hittman2001

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2003, 11:38:09 PM »
Lakers just lost again.  If they are having this much trouble beating the T-Wolves.  i dont see them beating San Antonio or the Kings.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2003, 11:41:15 PM »
that game pissed me off...lakers should not be having ANY FUCKING PROBLEMS with a team like the timberwolves...goddamn.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2003, 11:44:34 PM »
Lakers just lost again.  If they are having this much trouble beating the T-Wolves.  i dont see them beating San Antonio or the Kings.
im acctually more afraid of garnett and minesota than the spurs.....thats just me tho....but everyone trippin we will be ok.....we are in the exact same situation we were last year with the kings series we down 2 -1 and there has been two games in minesota and 1 in LA so thats the way it should be in theory......just wait....dont get all excited and shit...you will see the lakers in the finals and winning their 4th straight

Hittman2001

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2003, 11:46:26 PM »
The sad thing about the loss was that the referee's bad calls are what kept the Lakers in it.

Immortal

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2003, 11:56:20 PM »
What a great game it was tonight...so long though, THA wolves beat the laker's ass, Go TIMBERWOLVES and GO garnett, that 120million dollar 6 year wolves contract is beginning to slowly pay off, i love it. What a great team effort by all the wolves members, jackson hardly missed any free throw, hudson was just terrific passing and handling the ball, garnett and scherbiack were awesome, just shows what a great team is all about. And there were a couple of fouls called on garnett and zerbiack when they didnt even touch the lakers, stupid referrees, even the commentators expressed it. Anyways GO WOLVES
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Immortal

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2003, 11:58:17 PM »
Plus the best part now is that the next 2 games are gonna be @ minessota. Thats a great home advantage to the wolves, and man game 7 is also scheduled to be in minessota, ive never seen the wolves play this tough a match and still come through so long in a while. Excellent

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2003, 11:59:37 PM »
Plus the best part now is that the next 2 games are gonna be @ minessota. Thats a great home advantage to the wolves, and man game 7 is also scheduled to be in minessota, ive never seen the wolves play this tough a match and still come through so long in a while. Excellent
the next game is in LA and then there is still one more in LA and two in Minesota
« Last Edit: April 24, 2003, 11:59:56 PM by E. J. Rizo »

Hittman2001

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2003, 12:04:00 AM »
Its a 2-3-2 format, just like the finals

Immortal

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2003, 12:05:59 AM »
the next game is in LA and then there is still one more in LA and two in Minesota

oh my bad
Gm 3: at LA, Thu 4/24 (11 pm, TNT) --Wolves won this
Gm 4: at LA, Sun 4/27 (3 pm, ABC)
Gm 5: at Min, Tue 4/29 (9:30 pm, TNT)
Gm 6*: at LA, Thu 5/1 (TBD, TBD)
Gm 7*: at Min, Sat 5/3 (TBD, TBD)
all times are eastern
« Last Edit: April 25, 2003, 12:07:21 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »

Hittman2001

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2003, 12:08:12 AM »
i didnt know game 6 and 7 were split :o

Immortal

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2003, 12:08:51 AM »
anyway, looks tough for the wolves playing at LA again, but they surely will have more confidence next game, now that they have the 2-1 lead