Author Topic: Lakers - Timberwolves ?-?  (Read 822 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:Lakers - Timberwolves ?-?
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2003, 12:09:36 AM »
i didnt know game 6 and 7 were split :o
yeah all the games are like that.....until the finals.....and the reason for the finals like that is so they dont travel from east to west coast so much....but yeah its 2 2 1 1 1 series

Immortal

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2003, 12:10:52 AM »
did yall know that tha lakers had a record since 2000, winning 2 games consecutively during the play offs, wow
only until now  8)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2003, 12:11:32 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Immortal

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2003, 12:15:07 AM »
wow, what a dope week, college is over for me since last week, im free till setptember, and im hopeflly fgonna find some work, i got my car with me sittin back, laid back chillin all the day drivin, dope

PLUS, THE VANCOUVER CANUCKS ARE IN THE SECOUND ROUND OF THE NHL PLAYOFFS, THEY PLAY MIESSOTA TOMORROW AT VANCOUVER, ILL LOVE WATCHING THAT ONE

AND THEN WE ALSO HAVE THE PLAYOFFS OF THE NBA, WOW
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2003, 12:17:55 AM »
what a game!!! that shit was unreal.  the refs had some horrible calls against the t-wolves, garnett fouls out 12 seconds into the OT so the twolves are done right nope they hang in there in pull off the win unbelievable. GO WOLVES

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2003, 01:57:42 AM »
What a weak ass game by the Lakers!! straight up no excuses, they're getting outplayed by Minny!! Only positive I see is it was almost a Laker victory even with horrible Laker performace. We deserved to lose, infact...if Kobe had made that last freethrow before OT to win it...it definitely would be such an undeserved win. Much props to Garnet, he's a monster right now. I'm just waiting for Kobe and Shaq to match his intensity and the Lake Show will be just fine.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2003, 02:07:33 AM »
that was a dope game from the t-wolves..... what is it now... 2-0??? muahahahahahaha  ;D

kick ass album

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2003, 02:10:23 AM »
my bad.....2-1..... i think..... im finding it hard to keep up lately...  :-\

kick ass album

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2003, 02:11:41 AM »
im acctually more afraid of garnett and minesota than the spurs.....thats just me tho....

LOL u muss be off them rockz homie...Minnesota, in the first round...should be no problem for ANYone. They are a first round playoff team, period. they never make it out, maybe until this year LOL! If the Wolves can beat the Lakers in the series, then the Spurs, Kings, Mavs, and a few other teams would dominate them.

legend

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2003, 09:38:41 AM »
man i don't really care for the lakers or timberwolves but i'm glad minnesota won. justice is served. one of the worst referees i've ever seen in my entire life. this game reminds me of last year game 6 kings vs lakers when lakers got 24 fouls in 4th quarter ALONE!! stupid ass motherfucking refs need to be shot!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2003, 10:36:40 AM »
It all goes back to Kobe missing that free throw in the 4th quater that would have put them up 102-101 and then they would have won cuz minnesota didn't score again....Is it just me or has kobe been playing shitty lately....horrible shooting....bad passing....bad handles....missing free throws that a clutch player would make.....its just sad....

Smooth

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2003, 11:43:39 AM »
The sad thing about the loss was that the referee's bad calls are what kept the Lakers in it.

So SO true... this is what basically gave the Lakers a chance before the overtime... what was that foul on Szczerbiak? LMAO... that was the worst call I have ever witnessed... Lakers better step up there game...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2003, 12:55:02 PM »
yea, i dint watch the game, but i was watching sportcenter and i was suprized as shit, timberwolves with the upset in 7???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2003, 06:16:57 PM »
How do you guys even consider bitching about the refereeing? The refs basically gave Minesota the game...Kobe got fouled almost every time he drove to the basket, including that important game-on-the-line drive he missed...The refs fucked up Kobes night, even though I do agree he played a horrible game...PeACe

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2003, 08:13:08 PM »
^^LMAO you have to be kidding? Everyone who saw that game knows the refs were trying everything to give LA that win. The ghost fouls on Wally, including Kobe's 4 point play were absolutly horrible, and then KG's 6th was completely a flop by horry, and a horrible call. I still think LA got this series in the bag, but this was just a well played game by the Wolves, and a hell of a game.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2003, 08:31:05 PM »
No I'm not kidding...There were bad calls going both ways, but did you not see Kobe get fouled on that last shot he took to win the game when he drove to the basket and got jumped on by 3 defenders? If that wasn't a foul, what is? Then on the other end, Kobe just put his arms straight up, and got called for the foul, which cost the Lakers the game...The 4 point play WAS a foul...Szerbiac ran right into Kobe's side...Garnet might not have fouled Horry, and Horry probably did flop, but flopping happens all the time in the NBA, and refs almost ALWAYS fall for it...On the other hand, Kobe getting his arm grabbed while going up for a lay-up should NEVER be ignored by the refs, and that's what happened...Whatever though...The refs were horrible, lets just keep it at that...PeACe