Author Topic: DUNCAN wins MVP - second consecutive year  (Read 305 times)

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
DUNCAN wins MVP - second consecutive year
« on: May 02, 2003, 11:47:29 PM »
it has been confirmed duncan is this years MVP

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:DUNCAN wins MVP - second consecutive year
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2003, 12:30:57 AM »
again....................................damn...........i really think Garnett deserved it the most!!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2003, 02:44:53 AM »
not surprised.  ;)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck

kick ass album

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2003, 07:22:57 AM »
If wolves have beaten Lakers, Garnett would be our new MVP
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2003, 09:51:28 AM »
WHAT? this is BULLSHIT, id rather see kobe or shaq get it than duncan AGAIN. but i really thought mcgrady deserved it. fuck the nba

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2003, 10:08:58 AM »
WHAT? this is BULLSHIT, id rather see kobe or shaq get it than duncan AGAIN. but i really thought mcgrady deserved it. fuck nba's MVP choosers

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2003, 10:44:55 AM »
If wolves have beaten Lakers, Garnett would be our new MVP

The voting ended 2 weeks ago. They just wait till all the other season awards are annonced. The Playoffs had nothing to do with it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2003, 11:45:52 AM »
Oh God, they've made the same mistake twice...Last year Kidd deserved it, and this year Kobe, Garnet, McGrady, and even Shaq deserve it far more than Duncan...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2003, 12:15:52 PM »
Oh God, they've made the same mistake twice...Last year Kidd deserved it, and this year Kobe, Garnet, McGrady, and even Shaq deserve it far more than Duncan...PeACe

Man, Youre stupid. The only one on your list who shouldve been considered for MVP is Garnett. LMFAO@ Shaq, Kobe, and Mc Grady.

What is Kobes accomplishment? Leading his team to a 10th seed record before Shaq came by and helped yall out? How about Mc Grady? Fuck that, he obviously scores alot of points because hes the only viable option on that team.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2003, 12:32:50 PM »

Man, Youre stupid. The only one on your list who shouldve been considered for MVP is Garnett. LMFAO@ Shaq, Kobe, and Mc Grady.

What is Kobes accomplishment? Leading his team to a 10th seed record before Shaq came by and helped yall out? How about Mc Grady? Fuck that, he obviously scores alot of points because hes the only viable option on that team.

Personal attacks? LoL...As soon as you resort to name calling, you automatically lose the argument (Like Jake said)...

Now you ask, what has Kobe done? How about a record setting 10 straight games with 40 points or more?...How about being one of the top defenders in the league?...How about his amazing passing skills, rebounding skills, shooting skills?...His ALL AROUND skills...Lakers were struggling in the begining of the year, even when Shaq DID return, so that has nothing to do with it...But being without Shaq was a huge change for Kobe, seeing as the Lakers offense is based around Shaq, and even when Shaq came back at first, he wasn't healthy...But of course, you don't understand basketball, so you don't even know what the hell I'm saying...

I'm not gunna argue for McGrady, because I'm not a McGrady fan, but I beleive he deserved it more than Duncan, especially since Duncan got it last year...PeACe

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2003, 12:57:26 PM »
ok tech, now u jus done went too far, mcgrady isnt mvp worthy? yall afgans are ugly anyways

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2003, 01:01:12 PM »
i'm not suprisedthat duncan got it but it's no biggy

personally i think shaq should've got it, i mean for 10 years straight he's averaged over 27 points and over 10 rebounds. He's the leagues one and only x factor, no other team has a shaq. point blank period. plus he took his team from 2nd to last place to damn near finishing 3rd in the west! but you know what an mvp is useless unless you have a ring to match it

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2003, 01:03:22 PM »
ok tech, now u jus done went too far, mcgrady isnt mvp worthy? yall afgans are ugly anyways

i didn't think he was MVP material either, i mean he is talented but mvp's arn't born from 7th seeds in the eastern conference

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2003, 06:05:54 PM »
lol@ Everyone hatin on Duncan cus he isnt flashy enough for em. He's the definition of consistent. Plus, his team was #1 durin the season, that helps. Like Tech said, Garnett is the only other person who i think deserved it as much. But, Duncan outplayed him in their matchups...so Duncan had an advantage. Shq dont deserve shit, he didnt play enough IMO. Kobe, played good...but his team didnt...until the second half of the season. MVP=Most Valueble Player, not, who can score the most points. McGrady, hes close...actually VERY close. Id say him, Garnett, and Duncan are the top 3 for MVP. But Duncans team was much better then the other 2.