DUBCC - Tha Connection > West Coast Classics

Was PAC’s Loyal 2 the Game Slept On? ...DJ Quik verse Em wrote..

(1/5) > >>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':
Was bumpin this album for the first time since it dropped and I have to say Eminem really did some magic with this album.  I think previous posthumous albums had taken all the gems and Em was left with scraps—but with the Outlawz and Shady records behind him—he turned it into something.  Shit bumps and has lyrics.

I totally missed the Quik banger on there that Em seems to have ghostwritten

dj coma:
What’s your source for Em writing the Quik verse? It does sound like an Eminem verse/flow but Quik has said Eminem is his favorite rapper so it’s entirely possible he wrote it himself as a show of respect or something.

Okka:
Scott Storch produced the best song on the album.

I also liked Eminem's remix of "Thug 4 Life". I think I'm gonna give this album a spin this weekend.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':

--- Quote from: dj coma on September 19, 2020, 02:15:46 AM ---What’s your source for Em writing the Quik verse? It does sound like an Eminem verse/flow but Quik has said Eminem is his favorite rapper so it’s entirely possible he wrote it himself as a show of respect or something.

--- End quote ---

The Source is me  8)

dj coma:

--- Quote from: Infinite Trapped in 1996 on September 19, 2020, 08:37:40 PM ---The Source is me  8)

--- End quote ---

So an unconfirmed assumption.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version