Author Topic: Damizza Says "Fuck Knocturnal" In exclusive interview with DAMIZZA  (Read 592 times)

jayo

• 'G'
  • Baller Steez
Sup guys?

BallerStatus.net has recently spoke with Damizza aka Damion Young who is a producer that has worked with Westside Connection, Shade Sheist, Nate Dogg, Mariah Carey, Murder Inc and many more & is also Program Director for Power106 in LA..

Check out the exclusive interview at:
http://www.ballerstatus.net/default.php?page=interviews/damizza

Feedback is welcome!!

Woodrow

Re:Damizza Says "Fuck Knocturnal" In exclusive interview with DAMIZZA
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2003, 10:03:32 AM »
I'm checking it out right now. I'm about 14 mins deep.

Interesting stuff! I'm a tad tired of lights out, but it's all good!

Thanks for it!

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2003, 10:24:49 AM »
i think this interview is garbage....i get to hear damizza say "i don't know eminem, but he's a girl but i don't mean to judge him because i don't know him, but he's fake. i like his style...he has great production team...but i don't like him" for about 10 minutes.

i like interviews that tell me shit i don't know, and so far nothing has really surprised me...

and this interview is an hour and 19 minutes long? "lights out" is like 4 minutes long...put it on repeat and you can do the math....fucking annoying

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2003, 10:48:16 AM »
DAmizza sounds tight as fuck
but dam the wack kid interviewing him didn't even know what damizza was talkin bout when he said that dj quik "dollaz n sense" line.

And that lights out song playin over and over again was annoying .
otherwise it was tight.
lol
dubcnn should redo that interview the right way.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2003, 10:56:57 AM »
The interview was tyte as hell ,everyone should take sum tyme out 2 peep this shit theres sum real talk goin on in here

Damizza n Baby Ree makin sum big moves n 2003

jayo

• 'G'
  • Baller Steez
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2003, 01:42:29 PM »
Thanks for the comments

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2003, 02:02:53 PM »
why does he go say fuck knoc in it? and what is he sayin about eminem?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2003, 06:15:47 PM »
why does he go say fuck knoc in it? and what is he sayin about eminem?

Jome

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2003, 07:39:07 PM »
LoL, maybe this is a internal joke, and Damizza gets back at Knoc for saying that ish on the beginning of "Lights out".

Hey Soopafly, could you remove that Suge-pic from your sig ?, it's too big..
« Last Edit: May 13, 2003, 07:40:08 PM by Goldie Jome »

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2003, 08:02:01 PM »
It was a dope interview I really learned some things about Damizza that i never knew before. Did y'all know that Damizza hooked back up Snoop and Dre back together. He said that he told each of them that they wanted to make a song together and they hooked up. That was really cool on Damizza behalf. He also hooked up Jay-Z and Mariah Carrey. He kept mentioning how good Madonna looked and how he respects Eminem as an artist but not as a individual. Damizza said how Eminem ranaway when he wanted to confront him about something. He mentioned that he is Knoc's manager without any paper work. He wants to stop producing to start to rap like he did when he was 12. I think that ain't a good idea. Dj Quik is his mentor and he mixed the lights out song for free. Lastly he told Alex how everybody shouldn't jump on the Jarule bandwagon because they don't know how real he is. Damizza said he told Jarule to start singing on tracks and Ja was the first artist to put Shade on a track. Alex the interviewer was surprised and said now i got respect for him now because he never knew Ja was like that. I guess he was one of the people on the bandwagon. LOL! Anywayz dope interview but Lights Out was annoying because they played it for one whole hour. Look out for the Knoc interview in a few weeks. Peace!
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2003, 03:41:46 AM »
Haven't heard too much Damizza stuff but tha stuff I have heard wasn't all that. Cool to hear he's a West Coast cat blowin up but then again he's commin' up with Shade Sheist and I can't stand that foo'.... He's wack as hell.. And who cares what he thinks of Ja Rule... I'm driving that  Bandwagon... Hate Ja Rule even more now for puttin out Shade Sheist...

I'ma check this out anyway...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2003, 04:05:32 AM »
it all makes sense now thats  damizza and sheist be dissing eminem its over ja rule like i said before its pathetic

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

West_C_Internal

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2003, 08:57:20 PM »
I hate to say it, but either some of you can't read, don't listen, or are just plain DUMB! (I would choose number 3.) Shade and Damizza 'calling out' Eminem has nothing to do with Ja Rule, Genius. Damizza confronted Eminem long before 50 Cent even came to Shady/Aftermath. And to the other 'hater' who insists on telling the world how wack Shade Sheist is, why even waste space repeating yourself? We heard you the first 100 times. Go make a million so then Shade can return the favor.

BTW, You have definitely heard a lot of Damizza's work as he produces under anonymous names at times. You may be suprised to find out certain hits were Damizza-produced or Shade Sheist written.
Words We Live By: "You'll Know When We Do!"
-WestCoast Internal Public Relations

BigCain

• Lil Geezy
  • Dr. Stank & Dirdy Birdy
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2003, 02:54:27 AM »
Haven't heard too much Damizza stuff but tha stuff I have heard wasn't all that. Cool to hear he's a West Coast cat blowin up but then again he's commin' up with Shade Sheist and I can't stand that foo'.... He's wack as hell.. And who cares what he thinks of Ja Rule... I'm driving that  Bandwagon... Hate Ja Rule even more now for puttin out Shade Sheist...

I'ma check this out anyway...

U a Foo for that 909!  Had me rollin!!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2003, 02:55:38 AM by Ie_Cain »
"Sittin thinkin how bein poor sucks,
drivin around lookin for a fasho fuck,
only workin wit 4 bucs,
all my babies older than each other by 4 months"
By Dirdy Birdy on the Black Spooks song "Understand My Plight"  Black Spooks are Sly Boogy & Dirty Birdy

"It is sort of fascinating that you can have 100 percent certainty about weapons of mass destruction and zero certainty of about where they are" Head United Nations Inspector Hans Blix

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2003, 07:46:40 AM »
INTERESTING!  :D