Author Topic: DR. DRE - GRAND THEFT AUTO: THE CONTRACT EP (Official Discussion)  (Read 14772 times)

Eddz

Re: DR. DRE - GRAND THEFT AUTO: THE CONTRACT EP (Official Discussion)
« Reply #285 on: February 09, 2022, 12:32:04 PM »
What about Butch and Bo Roc Eddz?

To me Paak is on another level to both Butch and Bo-Rocc, plus Bo-rocc hasn't put out any quality work in a long time.

I'm don't really listen to much singing albums but damn I love Anderson Paak's first album, I enjoy it more than any of Nate's actual solo albums too but at the end of the day Nate is the GOAT.

k1000

« Reply #286 on: February 09, 2022, 12:52:27 PM »
but damn I love Anderson Paak's first album

what do u call .Paak's 1st album?

Sccit

« Reply #287 on: February 09, 2022, 12:57:19 PM »
what do u call .Paak's 1st album?

his first was venice

malibu is the classic

Sccit

« Reply #288 on: February 09, 2022, 12:58:03 PM »
To me Paak is on another level to both Butch and Bo-Rocc, plus Bo-rocc hasn't put out any quality work in a long time.

I'm don't really listen to much singing albums but damn I love Anderson Paak's first album, I enjoy it more than any of Nate's actual solo albums too but at the end of the day Nate is the GOAT.

did u hear butchs album from 2018? near classic

he’s also exceptionally talented

Eddz

« Reply #289 on: February 09, 2022, 02:29:12 PM »

did u hear butchs album from 2018? near classic

he’s also exceptionally talented

Yeah I meant Malibu.

I'll have to check out Butch's albums again but it was a bit slow for me, I like him on hooks though for Snoop etc.

jerseymike

« Reply #290 on: February 09, 2022, 06:41:55 PM »
Anderson Paak is the best thing since Nate Dogg.
sly and kobe are a million times better singers and writers for dre since nate. paak is just a terrible artist and doesnt fit dre's music atleast. he might sound alright for this compton 1 and compton pt 2 era of music since its all mediocre but paak has no solo music or music with dre thats better than anything sly or kobe did for detox.

Sccit

« Reply #291 on: February 09, 2022, 07:13:27 PM »
sly and kobe are a million times better singers and writers for dre since nate. paak is just a terrible artist and doesnt fit dre's music atleast. he might sound alright for this compton 1 and compton pt 2 era of music since its all mediocre but paak has no solo music or music with dre thats better than anything sly or kobe did for detox.

aint u the cat who said mr prescription is better than keep their heads ringin?

:jayz:

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte, Hellquist

Eddz

« Reply #292 on: February 09, 2022, 07:15:51 PM »

:ohmy:

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

thegooddoc

« Reply #293 on: February 09, 2022, 07:47:02 PM »

This is a horrible take.  By what measure are making this proclamation? Sly and Kobe are okay, but neither one of them gained any type of traction with or without Dre.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #294 on: February 09, 2022, 08:14:14 PM »

Do you just want attention? :ohmy:

goodyoung

« Reply #295 on: February 09, 2022, 10:36:15 PM »
Guys, I feel like he just trolling at this point. No one can so wrong ALL THE TIME. Now he's claiming that one of the best artist of the last few years is terrible? Lmao

mtbsm

« Reply #296 on: February 10, 2022, 02:35:13 AM »

Jersey Mike hot take alert!!!!

jerseymike

« Reply #297 on: February 10, 2022, 09:20:04 AM »
This is a horrible take.  By what measure are making this proclamation? Sly and Kobe are okay, but neither one of them gained any type of traction with or without Dre.
none of them gained any type of traction doesnt mean anything lol, this is about the quality of the songs/talent. paak is more famous of course but hes not made better songs with dre/aftermath than sly or kobe have.

jerseymike

« Reply #298 on: February 10, 2022, 09:20:49 AM »
Guys, I feel like he just trolling at this point. No one can so wrong ALL THE TIME. Now he's claiming that one of the best artist of the last few years is terrible? Lmao
having an opinion of my own and not dickriding everyone dre cosigns is trolling? lmao.

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #299 on: February 10, 2022, 10:50:21 AM »
having an opinion of my own and not dickriding everyone dre cosigns is trolling? lmao.

and that's a good thing, but like someone said it's always hard to compare the guys!For me, Anderson .Paak was already a great artist even before he was signed to Aftermath!But as I said, it's always a matter of taste!I celebrate October London, for example, totally, one or the other not, but totally ok for me!
Kobe Had His Time, Snoop - I Don't Need No Bitch / Dr. Dre - Kush / Bishop Lamont - Down (feat. Kobe) aka 50 Cent - Still Kill / I celebrated his solo track This Is My Life the most and produced almost everything at DJ Khalil! what about Ghetto Thrilla and what about him you hardly hear any new material! I wouldn't throw Sly into the pot to compare Kobe and Sly, it's more fitting!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 10:59:44 AM by Mr. Sunshine »