Author Topic: Just saw The Matrix Reloaded [Reloaded: $135.9 million in 4 days!!! ]  (Read 1039 times)

Don Seer

Re:Just saw The Matrix Reloaded
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2003, 07:40:27 AM »
Thx for warning about the spoilers, I don't wanna ruin this.. can't wait..  ;D

yeah thx!.. scrolled right on past!

Im thinkin of downloading it off Kazaa or somethin! :) hell of a big file though

i'm gonna dld it from kazaa once i've seen it... prolly start it before i leave for cinema... can then watch again and catch up on what i didnt see first time around :) - and defuse any arguments too!.. lol

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2003, 09:25:35 AM »
Too bad Neo is bow legged

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2003, 09:46:48 AM »
I saw this movie last night, stoned as fuck, and without even comprehending Matrix 1 let alone watchin Matrix 1.

I gotta say, Blades post flew by  me.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Immortal

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2003, 09:48:01 AM »
the thing is that the downloaded version is really shitty quality...like this

if i ever had to download a film...i would wait for the dvd to be released and then download the dvd rip... :)im just gonna buy all these matrix movies as a a huge single collection once they are selling in bundles..thats after matrix 3 is released 8)
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2003, 10:22:06 AM »
blade i would've had major beef with you if you wouldnt have warned me about the spoilers...good move by warning though...

LMAO @ tech's dumb ass...what a fool

budsmokeronly

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2003, 11:08:05 AM »
I watched it hella faded, and almost fell asleep throughout the whole movie.  pretty boring if you ask me.  The action fighting scenes were cool, but anything else was way too dry.  very average movie, and very disapointing.  Matrix 1 was way better.

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2003, 11:54:30 AM »
I watched it hella faded, and almost fell asleep throughout the whole movie.  pretty boring if you ask me.  The action fighting scenes were cool, but anything else was way too dry.  very average movie, and very disapointing.  Matrix 1 was way better.

fuckin alkaholik, didnt u see my post about not smokin (drankin) before movie... *shakes head* ...but ya Im watchin dis movie a lil later today, afta I lite up dis white widow joint  8)

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2003, 12:47:45 PM »
I can't believe Darth Vader turned out to be Neo's father!!

But seriously, it was a damn good flick. Can't wait to see it again.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2003, 10:53:41 AM »
blsbe we need to chat about this...on yahoo tomuch to type here hit me up

Quakaveli

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2003, 04:06:09 PM »
I just saw it, was a little stoned but mind was clear, the special effects were awesome...but yeah the things blade said I was a lil confused on... the endin was krazy and yeah I liked the movie it was a good 1  8)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2003, 04:22:45 PM »
DAMN i just got back from it...dope shit...i understood most of it but the matrix creator part did confuse me a little...dope, deep story and great action scenes made it better

oh and blade has some interesting theories that i do agree with(just read them finally)...think the matrix within the matrix thing could be a possibility...i still im trying to figure out how he stopped the centinals

oh LMAO...my one homeboy that came with us got stoned before and didnt understand a thing...just like a lot of peeps here

Immortal

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2003, 09:43:12 PM »
just got this fresh info

wow
Reloaded: $135.9 million in 4 days

01-28-2003 08:10 PM
by Specter    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Box Office Mojo comes through with the word that Reloaded has overshot Spider-Man's 4-day take from a year ago:

'The Matrix Reloaded's estimated $135.9 million 4-day haul eclipsed 'Spider-Man's $125.9 million record. "We were well into the 80% range for 'want-to-see' and in the 70% range for 'definite recommend' across the board," Warner Bros.' executive VP and general sales manager of domestic distribution Jeff Goldstein told Box Office Mojo of the audience reaction. "It's exactly what you want to see for a movie like this."

Among its several records, the cyber-sequel set a new benchmark for an R-rated just like another "man vs. machine" movie 'Terminator 2' did 12 years ago as history repeats itself...

The Story (featuring full analysis and demographics):
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/articl...?id=030518m.htm

Best Regards,
Brandon Gray
http://www.boxofficemojo.com

:o
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Just saw The Matrix Reloaded [Reloaded: $135.9 million in 4 days!!! ]
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2003, 06:30:09 AM »
this movie wa phat, the scenes especialy the freeway were just amazing, but too much talking, cant wait for the next 1 tho

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2003, 04:58:15 PM »
^^^
Who is that chick with Tupac?? Did Tupac have any kids?? ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2003, 08:39:12 PM »
Yeah, I'm his son. He wrote Letter 2 my Firstborn about me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE