Author Topic: Just saw The Matrix Reloaded [Reloaded: $135.9 million in 4 days!!! ]  (Read 1038 times)

Immortal

oh my god...this movie was better than anything ive seen in years...omg

what a film what a production what a story what a thriller

off the hook

shit i cant wait for matrix revolutions now...ill do anything to see that movie

i suggest for all of you to go watch this movie..it easily kicks X2s ass or any other film....

this was soooooooooooooo gooooooooood...sooooooooooooooooo interesting

this movie clears some things that were left unexplained in the 1st one...and the ending is shocking!!! 8)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2003, 01:37:19 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Immortal

Re:Just saw The Matrix Reloaded
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2003, 09:52:55 AM »
i feel like i need to watch this film 2 or 3 times again cause its a little complicated...the storyline is really made by some strong intellects and it takes some time to gel in sort of

the action seen was awesome especially at the highway...

a caution to viewers...(IF YOU'R DUMB THEN YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND IT)

my brother had to explain a few things of it that i missed out to me after we watched the movie...there are some interesting things in the movie and really its really good 8)

Remember to pay attention and be observant throughout the film

i cant wait to see this again when its on DVD ;D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2003, 10:18:04 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2003, 10:04:14 AM »
shit there goes my plants to go there stoned....lol

Immortal

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2003, 10:22:11 AM »
shit there goes my plants to go there stoned....lol
;D

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2003, 11:51:28 AM »
This movie was doooope.  The freeway scene was amazing.  I love the Keymaker, he's the man, lol.  He wobbles when he runs, lol.

BL7

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2003, 11:53:21 AM »
This might just be the greatest movie I have ever seen! :o

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2003, 11:56:58 AM »
opens over here on the 21st... got tickets for the first night!

not dlding it off the 'net till i've seen it in the cinema

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2003, 01:16:56 PM »
yeah i seen it yesterday morninging and its great.....i liked it alot.....i cant wait to see the next one

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2003, 02:46:44 PM »
Totally amazing movie, excelled in all aspects, really cant critique it at all.  The philosphcial and religious overtones were dope!  I have some questions, since none of the above people who watched Reloaded asked any, they might be able to help me ...

WARNING....SPOILERS  BELOW...!

Now, how Neo managed to control the sentinals astonished me. Going by this theory, there is a possibility Neo could have unlocked telikinetic powers, but I dunno, I doubt the Bros. would impose such a storyline. It has to do something with the matrix. That's why Neo said, "There is something diffrent...I can feel them" .. or something similar. That also throws the ship-used-emp-to-shut-them-down theory out the window, unless Neo was on crack or something lol.

Hmm it couldn't be because Neo somehow found a way to utilize the skills he learned in the matrix in "reality", resulting in superhuman abilities.  I do beleive that the skills learned in the Matrix(Trinity learning to fly a helicopter for e.g) are retained in the real world as well. So they would know their kung fu, only wouldnt be to good at is pyshcialy, since they wouldnt have the muscles and flexibility needed to pull off the moves.

Another theory of mine is, it might be a matrix, within a matrix...Maby their "Reality" is actually another matrix and they havent really awoken.  A matrix-within-a-matrix would be an alright, but not-too-creative idea; however, it doesn't make much sense. We all know Neo, Trinity and the gang can hack into the matrix, resulting in their super-human abilities shown in the matrix, then why couldn't they practise these powers in the "sub-matrix" ? And say If this sub-matrix was powerful, why isn't the same code or whatever used in the big matrix? It is a possibility that Neo and Smith copied stuff off each other, like the techjoecool said. Still, this is not very clear, we can only make assumtions and theories, can't frieking wait for Matrix Revolutions!

Another thing which confuses me, is how Smith was able to get in the pyshicial/real world(assuming it really is 'real) ... Like another person said before me, they percieved the human brain as a computer as well, thats why they tried to hack into Morpheus's brain in The Matrix. So perhaps Smith found a way to hack into Bane's mind and imprint himself on to it, resulting in manipulating him. In one scene, Bane/Smith cuts his palm a few times, and watches it bleed. I think thats because he finally has the ability to FEEL, and realise the sensation of pain and is facinated by the humanity he has assumed, the blood, the vulnerability.

Oh yeah did anybody notice how the machines seem to mirror humans more and more. But we know the reason humans rebel, they have desire, emotions, thirst for freedom. Why do people like Smith rebel? I mean, since when did he get human-like emotions and feelings? These programes/machines are programmed for one task, when they screw up, they are supposed to be assimilated, but some, apprently, choose not to be assimilated and "rebel". How and why? They are not supposed to have choices, they are only supposed to be made for one purpose only, like the Agents are supposed to track down human rebels and stuff like that only.

The amazing conversation between the Architect and Neo was one of my fav. parts, but also one of the most confusing.  Now his words threw the whole perception of reality and their lives out the window.  But why would the Architect tell Neo the truth anyway? Maby he was bluffing?

Now the merovingian scene was dope.  Hilarious, and intelligent; a very important element of the science of the matrix. He also proved that code could be indigested and alter people. (This was also shown in the matrix 1, anyone remember when the oracle gave neo the cookie? and this time gave him a candy, which looked just like a red pill??)  
Who exactly is/was the merovingian(sp) though?  His wife told Neo that the merovingian was just like Neo a long time ago, what does that mean? Was he the "one" or something similar? Is he a mere program? I'm assuming he doesnt have a "free mind" and is still attached to the matrix, right?

Oh and the keymaker claims that the door will be accessible for exactly 314 seconds. I'm assuming the number has a significance, because almost everything is symbolic in the matrix movies, the 101 number relating to Neo for example.  Any thoughts on what it could represent? Pi maby? (3.14...)

So basicly, the following are a few questions which have me perplexed...:

1. How did Neo stop the sentinals in the 'real-world'?
2. How exactly did former Agent Smith posess Bane and why couldn't he have done this before?
3. Who/What exactly is the Merovingian?
4. Why do programs and machines go somewhat 'against' the 'system' and 'rebel'?
5. Does the number '314' represent anything?

Ahh, I love this movie ;D

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: May 16, 2003, 02:47:29 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Immortal

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2003, 05:36:16 PM »
interesting points you made there blade...im basically perplexed bout the upcoming storyline and really await to see the next movie soon.

Yall keep posting ya thoughts

Hittman2001

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2003, 07:58:18 PM »
I just saw this movie for the second time and it didnt seem to drag like the first time.  I love the highway scene :o

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2003, 08:10:59 PM »
interesting points you made there blade...im basically perplexed bout the upcoming storyline and really await to see the next movie soon.

Yall keep posting ya thoughts

why dont you just call him brother? or kanwar?, lol.....anyways i didnt read blades post cuz it had spoilers but i accidently read the last shit he said about what does 314 represent? well nigga i rep that cuz thats in my phone number ya dig? 530-314-**** uggghhh

Jome

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2003, 09:38:11 PM »
Thx for warning about the spoilers, I don't wanna ruin this.. can't wait..  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2003, 11:18:36 PM »
I was kinda disappointed cuz of how slow it moved. But like I said, this movie is prolly being used as a set up for Revolution. I'ma see it again anyways cuz alot of things I didn't grasp.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2003, 07:15:57 AM »
Im thinkin of downloading it off Kazaa or somethin! :) hell of a big file though