Author Topic: Damn!!! The last new westcoast album i actualy bought was "X.O Experience"  (Read 275 times)

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It only hit me today, I've bought some older stuff such as Dj Quiks "Safe and Sound" and "Rythamalism" and also bought the King T "Thy Kingdom Come" cd (which is incredible and under-rated.

On The real though aside the the entire likwit camp and Ras/saafir/crooked,  i ain't really feeling anyone at all at the moment from the west.

Hell i even bought Man V Machine, and 3 weeks later returned it for a full refund.

:P

But used that money to by "The Cube" DVD  :D

personaly i think the west need to start bringing the heat back and dropping dope albums and not half assed one that have great tracks then loads of dry one. Where the hell is crooks album?
Even though i didn't like "Space Boogie" im still a massive kurupt fan but where the hell is his album?

The Row are shite. Aftermath i don't like at all (yeh i said it), and the likwit camp ain't dropped anything in ages.

Stupid westcoast..

The great news is that i've ordered Ras's new CD though

;)

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Don't give up, this looks like a good year for the west, 3 solo efforts from the Tha Alkaholiks, another group album from Dilated Peoples (are you trying to say Expansion Team is wack?), King T is working on 2 albums (one solo, one a compilation), Maybe 3 or 4 albums from Ras Kass, Possibly the Golden State Project, Defari (I don't think the version that hit the net will be the same one in stores, where's Haunted Souls?), Phil Da Agony's Philharmonics, Krondon, Self Scientific The Change, Maybe a new Ice Cube, possibly a new Dre (which always brings the West back). Thats all i can think of off the top of my drunken head.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Half of the ppl u named are apart from the likwit camp so they are automaticaly supported..

Although for some reason i can not explain i put Expansion team on mini disc and never got it legit.  :P

But outside of defari/liks/king T/Phil Da/Lootpack etc no one really impresses me..

Although i will say im starting to like Planet Asia.

But i have no interest whatso ever, with shady/aftermath camp, Anyone from snoops label other than soopafly and i don't even care about him anymore and so on.

BTW has Planet Asia got any released albums that are very good?

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
X.O. is tight i bought that shit too by the way when are tha liks gonna drop a new album?

West Coast Veteran

The last two albums I bought were Man VS. Machine and Paid The Cost To Be The Boss. Very disappointed in both. Last year was a shitty year for the West but this year is looking very promising. *Prays*

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
The last two albums I bought were Man VS. Machine and Paid The Cost To Be The Boss. Very disappointed in both. Last year was a shitty year for the West but this year is looking very promising. *Prays*

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Who gives a fuck if U aint feeling the West. Apart from U ?
So what do U like from the East ? I bet it's Str8 up Gay shit

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
LMAO at the West people callin the East gay..Dont even get me started.

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!

No need to get all emotional and shit, and whats the east got to do with anything?

Im just saying i'd like to see the west get back on top of things and drop quality stuff like they use to instead of delaying things for years or dropping so so albums.

::)

Jome

::) Jeeeez.
Most top lyricists come from the East, but you sound so biased that you probably wouldn't know.

KVB

I second that... although I thought Paid Tha Cost... was a OK album.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You didn't get WC's Ghetto Heisman? Or Quik's Under The Influence? 'Cause those are great albums. They are the shit.