Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)  (Read 39377 times)

astra4322

Re: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (SHELVED!)
« Reply #225 on: November 24, 2023, 12:16:09 AM »
Gz Up Hoez Down drops on streaming platform...

Nice to have full album on streaming at last.

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #226 on: November 24, 2023, 06:21:49 AM »
So it's slowly getting really ridiculous about Dr. dre. I'll just say, how many studio session pictures did we see, how many producers, rappers, etc. were invited and always said everything I heard, sounds incredible! and what comes of it? I don't really care if Dre just makes music for his hard drive and pays everyone, but how frustrating that must be as a producer when you work for him
and when you announce an album 30 years etc then even more ridiculous
Just the announced gig, which was then canceled, there was something about it, I don't know exactly what it was! But how can you start a concert or a listening session without the album being finished? Everyone thought it was finished and then you read in an interview the doc says he visits snoop to finish the album. well, when is the interview from?

AftermathBeats

Tha Crip

Re: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)
« Reply #228 on: November 24, 2023, 01:07:06 PM »
I knew it wasnt coming, did Snoop himself even confirm this album exists in the first place?
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

The following users thanked this post: Marco

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #229 on: November 24, 2023, 01:51:53 PM »
Nice to have full album on streaming at last.
Yeah but why dont add Next Episode too??? Because of Dre again i assume.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #230 on: November 24, 2023, 02:07:10 PM »
Yeah but why dont add Next Episode too??? Because of Dre again i assume.

Song was never released.  Dre is guilty of a lot of stuff, but I can't blame him because he isn't adding unreleased songs to streaming platforms. 

Sccit

« Reply #231 on: November 24, 2023, 02:56:36 PM »
Song was never released.  Dre is guilty of a lot of stuff, but I can't blame him because he isn't adding unreleased songs to streaming platforms.

dre is satan

Sccit

« Reply #232 on: November 24, 2023, 02:57:45 PM »
I knew it wasnt coming, did Snoop himself even confirm this album exists in the first place?

yes

topdogg188

« Reply #233 on: November 25, 2023, 11:52:19 PM »
To be honest the last couple of snoop Dre collabs haven’t been all that stellar. Been alright but nothing like when it was the 00s. The Wash and Kush were the last 2 I thought were good collabs. The 2 cuts on Compton and then the gta soundtrack song - prettty average really. I said it before and I’ll say it again Dre’s ghost producers that lay the foundation  done shipped out and he ain’t found anybody good enough yet to make the hits. I’d rather an album with Quik, battlecat Soopaly Warren g and Quaze/Fredwreck with 1 or 2 from Dre and his production team.

Sccit

« Reply #234 on: November 26, 2023, 12:33:31 AM »
To be honest the last couple of snoop Dre collabs haven’t been all that stellar. Been alright but nothing like when it was the 00s. The Wash and Kush were the last 2 I thought were good collabs. The 2 cuts on Compton and then the gta soundtrack song - prettty average really. I said it before and I’ll say it again Dre’s ghost producers that lay the foundation  done shipped out and he ain’t found anybody good enough yet to make the hits. I’d rather an album with Quik, battlecat Soopaly Warren g and Quaze/Fredwreck with 1 or 2 from Dre and his production team.

dre has never in his life had a ghost producer, but i see what time u on

:ray:

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #235 on: November 26, 2023, 08:20:34 AM »

thx

HighEyeCue

« Reply #236 on: November 26, 2023, 09:33:20 AM »

how many hits do Quik, Warren. Soopafly and the rest done lately?

I never doubt Dre, every time he has been counted out he came back stronger

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #237 on: November 26, 2023, 10:29:40 AM »
Gz Up Hoez Down is on vinyl. Next Episode could be on it.

Sccit

« Reply #238 on: November 26, 2023, 11:28:20 AM »

huh? the original vinyl press?? gz up hoes down was on original cd press too …. but next episide og was never released.

The following users thanked this post: Marco

Okka

« Reply #239 on: November 26, 2023, 12:41:53 PM »

It's not on it.