Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)  (Read 38827 times)

teecee

Re: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)
« Reply #270 on: December 03, 2023, 08:06:38 AM »
The new Marsha track has Interesting enough production- sounds nice on headphones, especially the second half (but lazy to sample the same song that The World is Yours did)

But Dre gonna have to create some real HEAT before we ever see Missionary and all we’ve got from him for years is mainly average (aside from four or five tracks on Compton that were good but not classic)

The following users thanked this post: Matty, Marco

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #271 on: December 10, 2023, 04:20:41 AM »
Snoop just confirmed on a podcast that the album is coming and it’s at the finish line, when asked what he’s most excited about at the moment

https://www.youtube.com/clip/Ugkx95VLx62BwrW9MBP5yuSGCrOfapDUgUI2?si=QCy41Pxv-pdzUje1

Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

The following users thanked this post: rivoli

Tony Trey

« Reply #272 on: December 10, 2023, 04:37:02 AM »
Snoop just confirmed on a podcast that the album is coming and it’s at the finished line, when asked what he’s most excited about at the moment

https://www.youtube.com/clip/Ugkx95VLx62BwrW9MBP5yuSGCrOfapDUgUI2?si=QCy41Pxv-pdzUje1

Let's hope Dre agrees. Snoop was in his early 20s when they recorded Doggy style, so of course Dre being a platinum selling musician would be in control of that project. Snoop in his 50s now and Dre should trust him enough to tell Dre when it's done and can be released.

rivoli

« Reply #273 on: December 10, 2023, 04:58:53 AM »
Snoop just confirmed on a podcast that the album is coming and it’s at the finished line, when asked what he’s most excited about at the moment

Yeah, I think its coming.. if it was just Dre I would have doubts but I definitely think Snoop is going to get this to the finish line..

I am surprised they didn't ask him more about the album

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #274 on: December 10, 2023, 06:29:47 AM »
Yeah, I think its coming.. if it was just Dre I would have doubts but I definitely think Snoop is going to get this to the finish line..

I am surprised they didn't ask him more about the album

I guess they didn’t want to make it too much about the music, it’s a business podcast, so they focus more on that  side of things
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

The following users thanked this post: rivoli

Matty

« Reply #275 on: December 10, 2023, 09:59:49 AM »
Detox was at the 'finish' line for 10 years.

Jay_J

« Reply #276 on: December 10, 2023, 04:01:42 PM »
Detox was at the 'finish' line for 10 years.

marsha's album was %100 finished in 2021 and dre announced it like its one of my best work.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #277 on: December 10, 2023, 05:44:49 PM »
They missed the November 30th Doggystyle anniversary they were shooting for.  Now it needs to be out by January to roll out their Gin and Juice line for 2024.  Think they'll make that deadline?

Remember when everyone said Dre would drop DETOX right before the Superbowl halftime show and that came and went? 

AftermathBeats

« Reply #278 on: December 10, 2023, 10:39:42 PM »
They missed the November 30th Doggystyle anniversary they were shooting for.  Now it needs to be out by January to roll out their Gin and Juice line for 2024.  Think they'll make that deadline?

Remember when everyone said Dre would drop DETOX right before the Superbowl halftime show and that came and went?

Before the Super Bowl, it was just speculation and no official announcement that an album is coming

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #279 on: December 11, 2023, 10:01:04 AM »
Before the Super Bowl, it was just speculation and no official announcement that an album is coming

Right, but that's all this album is too.  Speculation that an album is coming.  Still have yet to hear a concrete release date.  All we keep hearing is either 'it's being worked on' or 'it's nearly completed'....which was the same things we heard about Detox the last 20 years. 

The following users thanked this post: Matty

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #280 on: December 11, 2023, 11:53:18 AM »
Right, but that's all this album is too.  Speculation that an album is coming.  Still have yet to hear a concrete release date.  All we keep hearing is either 'it's being worked on' or 'it's nearly completed'....which was the same things we heard about Detox the last 20 years.

No, there is a big difference.
Dre never said he’s releasing Detox before Super Bowl, that was speculations by people.

With this one , The artist (Snoop) confirmed he’s working on the album and it’s close to the finish line, The Producer (Dre) confirmed he’s working with Snoop on the album publicly and in private with Busta.

Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

soopa-man

« Reply #281 on: December 11, 2023, 09:04:17 PM »
The Contract EP dropped right before the Super Bowl which was a surprise in many ways . Dre is going to do something, however it would be interesting to see if the project does well where the team goes from there.

I mean they can tour at any time if Snoop can carry the album to get the last push of his music career to a grand ending.

Let’s see

Jay_J

« Reply #282 on: December 12, 2023, 02:00:54 AM »
The Contract EP dropped right before the Super Bowl which was a surprise in many ways . Dre is going to do something, however it would be interesting to see if the project does well where the team goes from there.

I mean they can tour at any time if Snoop can carry the album to get the last push of his music career to a grand ending.

Let’s see

Snoop might be keep releasing albums but he is not relevant for this decade in music. He is just an icon and a legend. Dr. dre as well.

None of us should expect from them to rock the world and charts again as solo artists.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

HighEyeCue

« Reply #283 on: December 12, 2023, 05:45:04 AM »
Snoop might be keep releasing albums but he is not relevant for this decade in music. He is just an icon and a legend. Dr. dre as well.

None of us should expect from them to rock the world and charts again as solo artists.

right...and they shouldn't be releasing music for the charts in this stage of their careers either

besides charts these days are mostly autotune robotic songs

mtbsm

« Reply #284 on: December 12, 2023, 08:34:03 AM »

"at the finish line"

says dre, iovine, and snoop coming out with Gin and Juice beverage lol

The following users thanked this post: geezy