Author Topic: NBA draft lottery  (Read 282 times)

pappy

NBA draft lottery
« on: May 20, 2003, 09:51:08 AM »
is it 2nite or thursday night

Sub-Z

Re:NBA draft lottery
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2003, 10:02:11 AM »
thursday

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2003, 12:29:27 PM »
hope cleveland get what they deserve for playing extra whack. hope 1st pick wont be for cavs
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2003, 02:49:06 PM »
Labron James is good but whoever gets him is going to be a lil disappointed unless they have a strong coach

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sub-Z

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2003, 03:00:24 PM »
yep,lebron is gonna be a big disappointment

whoever gets 1st pick should get carmello anthony over lebron

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2003, 03:27:35 PM »

LeBron..could be 75 million deeper in the pocket before Draft day... :o

Reebok, might scoop up the biggest free agent in the world soon.

P.S. I also think his impact will be minimal upon entering the N.B.A.
The again... U never know!!!

Hatesrats 2oooTre

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2003, 05:57:13 PM »
on't hate on lebron..... he will develop even more and will be one of the elite players in the nab.... well thats what i think..... yeah carmelo anthony is good too, the first pick will probly be between them two.

kick ass album

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2003, 06:28:41 PM »
he will develop even more and will be one of the elite players in the nab....

What's NAB? National Ameture Basketball? Yea, he'll fit perfect there...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2003, 06:29:05 PM »
look at Kobe he was the same situation as Lebron...Look where kobe is now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2003, 06:32:59 PM »

Kobe was never overhyped like Lebron was...Kobe was 13th pick overall, and was traded for Vlade Divac...They didn't expect shit out of him...

pappy

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2003, 06:58:08 PM »

Kobe was never overhyped like Lebron was...Kobe was 13th pick overall, and was traded for Vlade Divac...They didn't expect shit out of him...

please tell me ur joking.  there was a lot of hype around kobe when he got drafted.  Just not as much as lebron.  the thing with kobe was how long was it goin take him to develop an what was his ceiling  going to be.  But the way elior makes it out 2 sound, he makes it sound like kobe was supposed to be like corie blount.  Lebron will become a superstar.  Ofcourse not in his 1st an 2nd season.  But tell me what kid drafted right outta high school was a dominant force right away.  None were.  how come it seems so many people on this board wanna see lebron flop.  It seems like its mostly lakers fans that wanna see lebron flop or keep tryin to put him down like he has no game what so ever.  If lebron wasnt good why the fuck would every major sports media outlet being hyping this kid up for.  May expectations wise he will be a flop cuz there calling him the next jordan an no1 will ever be the next jordan.  sorry nik neither will kobe an also u said kobe was the best ever.  Well slam magazine had him at number 60.  they said by the end of his career he might be in the top 10.  but back to lebron,  he wont live up to the mj comparison but he will be a star top 10 player in the league as long as he keeps his head straight
« Last Edit: May 20, 2003, 06:58:45 PM by Joe Dick »

Sub-Z

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2003, 08:30:51 PM »

please tell me ur joking.  there was a lot of hype around kobe when he got drafted.  Just not as much as lebron.  the thing with kobe was how long was it goin take him to develop an what was his ceiling  going to be.  But the way elior makes it out 2 sound, he makes it sound like kobe was supposed to be like corie blount.  Lebron will become a superstar.  Ofcourse not in his 1st an 2nd season.  But tell me what kid drafted right outta high school was a dominant force right away.  None were.  how come it seems so many people on this board wanna see lebron flop.  It seems like its mostly lakers fans that wanna see lebron flop or keep tryin to put him down like he has no game what so ever.  If lebron wasnt good why the fuck would every major sports media outlet being hyping this kid up for.  May expectations wise he will be a flop cuz there calling him the next jordan an no1 will ever be the next jordan.  sorry nik neither will kobe an also u said kobe was the best ever.  Well slam magazine had him at number 60.  they said by the end of his career he might be in the top 10.  but back to lebron,  he wont live up to the mj comparison but he will be a star top 10 player in the league as long as he keeps his head straight

i dont give a shit if lebron flops or not,i just dont think he'll be as good in the NBA as people think he will be

Smooth

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2003, 08:54:28 PM »
I think Lebron will play decent for his rookie year... im lookin for him to average maybe 12 points a game in around there... he's not gonna take the league over or anything... but who knows in a few years...

I hope the Raptors scoop him up!...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2003, 08:54:47 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2003, 09:00:12 PM »
The NBA Draft Lottery is on Thursday, 5pm Pacific time - its on ABC before the Playoff game

LeBron will go #1, No NBA owner wouldn't want to pass up on him, He has all the hype that will sell tickets.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2003, 11:11:20 PM »

LMAO!!! Okay smartass...If they expected so much out of Kobe, tell me why they traded him for Divac, who was already passed his prime and wasn't considered anything above a decent player...Maybe there was hype around Kobe for being a player coming straight out of high school and all (back then that wasn't very common), but not nearly as overhyped as Lebron James...I mean, come on now... no one even dared compare Kobe to Jordan when he first came in the league...Look at this Lebron guy...He's already bigger than 95% of the players in the NBA...

Ofcourse not in his 1st an 2nd season.  But tell me what kid drafted right outta high school was a dominant force right away. None were.

Kevin Garnett, Amere Stoudmire...Sorry Tom, you must stick to baseball...PeACe