Author Topic: Prodigy naming all the rappers he doesn’t like  (Read 256 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Prodigy naming all the rappers he doesn’t like
« on: August 08, 2023, 09:34:47 PM »
Rappers are so corny these days on all this “oh I love everyone” type of stuff—the one that drives me Krazy the most is this Big Court No Limit affiliate podcast where he’s so nice and such a family man he even puts his daughter on the mic and show just to giggle the whole time and have rappers disavow everything they did and said in their prime because they are so grown and mature now, here he is with Krayzie Bone talking about how everyone Bone used to challenge well that was childish days and now they are all dope and wonderful and good and friends and corny shit…

Compare with Prodigy keepin it real cause everyone he names I never listen to either.  Everyone friends with Fat Joe for example but I ain’t ever bumped a Fat Joe joint in my life or Camron, Cassidy (I listened to his battles but not albums) or Jim Jones, Joe Budden, all the cats he says he doesn’t listen to I never listened to either

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Rubinho

Re: Prodigy naming all the rappers he doesn’t like
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2023, 12:25:41 AM »
Never bump those cats too except for Fat Joe. I have "whats luv" and a terror squad song (forgot the name) in my playlist.

Eddz

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2023, 12:52:44 AM »
Prodigy featured on Cam'ron's second album so this makes no sense  ???

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2023, 03:34:51 AM »
Prodigy was one of the realest MCs out there...RIP

The following users thanked this post: Marco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2023, 11:32:23 PM »
Never bump those cats too except for Fat Joe. I have "whats luv" and a terror squad song (forgot the name) in my playlist.

Ashanti blew up "Wut's Luv" I mean god damn just look at her in the video, that was her breakout moment, wasn't nobody giving a fucc about Fat Joe, they could of put Ronald McDonald rapping the verses in that video

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2023, 10:58:19 AM »
kinda just sounds like some typical east coast hater shit to me…. especially considering he was on camron album

krayzie bone seems to vibrate on a much higher wavelength tbh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2023, 11:07:03 PM »
kinda just sounds like some typical east coast hater shit to me…. especially considering he was on camron album

krayzie bone seems to vibrate on a much higher wavelength tbh

Damn dawg u just gonna diss P like that??  It ain’t hatin, P backs up all his shit talking.  It’s free on YouTube you gotta check out his autobiography.  This dude was like Pac in that he was the only one few actually living the life they were rapping.

P wasn’t hating he was just saying if he thought they were dope or not which is so simple but a lot of people can’t speak naturally like that is hard to find

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2023, 09:54:54 PM »
Damn dawg u just gonna diss P like that??  It ain’t hatin, P backs up all his shit talking.  It’s free on YouTube you gotta check out his autobiography.  This dude was like Pac in that he was the only one few actually living the life they were rapping.

P wasn’t hating he was just saying if he thought they were dope or not which is so simple but a lot of people can’t speak naturally like that is hard to find

it’s diff sayin that aint my typa shit n callin em corny

sounds like there might be some beef up there tbh

u don’t do a joint wit someone n then call em corny later