Author Topic: Congrads to the new jersey nets  (Read 161 times)

pappy

Congrads to the new jersey nets
« on: May 25, 2003, 12:18:26 AM »
props on reaching the finals 2 years in a row an sweeping the pistons to get there.  I figured all ur lakers fans that love basketball so much would of made a topic like this since u guys kno so much about b-ball

E. J. Rizo

Re:Congrads to the new jersey nets
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2003, 12:24:19 AM »
props on reaching the finals 2 years in a row an sweeping the pistons to get there.  I figured all ur lakers fans that love basketball so much would of made a topic like this since u guys kno so much about b-ball
i really do not understand why the lakers were even brought up in this topic but since they are......didnt the lakers beat the nets last year 4 games to 0? i think they did but you know us laker fans we dont know shit about basketball ;)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2003, 12:32:38 AM »
nets are on beginng of a dynasty.... of getting swept in the finals

kick ass album

pappy

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2003, 12:38:41 AM »
i really do not understand why the lakers were even brought up in this topic but since they are......didnt the lakers beat the nets last year 4 games to 0? i think they did but you know us laker fans we dont know shit about basketball ;)
no its jus some of the lakers fans claim to know more about basketball than any1 else on this board so u would figure that they would be talking about all that happens in the nba not jus there beloved lakers.  Im a bulls fan but i talk about the happenings in the whole league.  But than again some laker fans claim to kno more than any1 else in b-ball an than say kevin garnett average 15 points his rookie season when he only averaged 10.7.  an when they diss peeps cuz they think there right an when the other person sons them they dont respond back an jus so u kno i jus mentioned the lakers cuz i felt like sonning nik some more on b-ball since he's so high an mighty when it comes to b-ball

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2003, 07:19:03 AM »
the nets will make a huge upset and win the finals this year...mark that down  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2003, 07:21:36 AM »
the nets will make a huge upset and win the finals this year...mark that down  8)

wrong
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

DaSchizophrenic1

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2003, 11:03:05 AM »
The East win the championship? LOL.... that is out of the question....

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2003, 11:10:44 AM »
i dont know about winning the championship but im sure they will take it to at least 6 if not 7 games

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2003, 12:35:45 PM »
i dont know about winning the championship but im sure they will take it to at least 6 if not 7 games
i feel the same way they will get close i think

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2003, 01:27:32 PM »
yea i watched dalas last night, there not coming back, NJ vs SA, should be good