Author Topic: Compararing Matrix - Matrix 2  (Read 483 times)

The Watcher

Re:Compararing Matrix - Matrix 2
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2003, 07:55:59 PM »
where did they steal the storyline from? name, title etc..
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2003, 09:20:25 AM »
The only combinations he were using were punches and lock kicks. Since im a martial art fan (seen every bruce lee, jet li, jackie chan ... ... movies), i couldt appreciate the low ammount of skills that were shown in the movie. check any jet li movie, that man does it 50 times better with no effects.  

I feel you there. Being a martial artist myself i was pretty disapointed with the lack of variation that Reeves used. I understand the plot, and that gives room for all the unrealistic moves and flips. But from a martial arts point of view i have to agree the fight scences were disapointing.

Another problem was that the fight scenes. (Especally the one after Neo met the oricle) were pretty long, and they did get boring a repetitive.

The storyline was a good continuation from the first martix, but i think that the first movie had a better storyline. It maybe beacuse it was stolen, but i wasnt aware of that fact.

Overall i rate the two movies like this

Martix - 8/10
Martix Reloaded - 7/10

Both good moves with god storylines, i just dont think anyone can class these movies as classics.

bez

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2003, 10:07:25 AM »
The only combinations he were using were punches and lock kicks. Since im a martial art fan (seen every bruce lee, jet li, jackie chan ... ... movies), i couldt appreciate the low ammount of skills that were shown in the movie. check any jet li movie, that man does it 50 times better with no effects.  

I feel you there. Being a martial artist myself i was pretty disapointed with the lack of variation that Reeves used. I understand the plot, and that gives room for all the unrealistic moves and flips. But from a martial arts point of view i have to agree the fight scences were disapointing.

Another problem was that the fight scenes. (Especally the one after Neo met the oricle) were pretty long, and they did get boring a repetitive.

The storyline was a good continuation from the first martix, but i think that the first movie had a better storyline. It maybe beacuse it was stolen, but i wasnt aware of that fact.

Martix - 8/10
Martix Reloaded - 7/10

Both good moves with god storylines, i just dont think anyone can class these movies as classics.

I cant understand how n e body thought the fight scenes where long and boring.  The same people who are saying that will be the smae people who will be pissed off if there is 1 3 minute fight scene in revolutions.  

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2003, 10:16:42 AM »

Martix - 8/10
Martix Reloaded - 7/10

I cant understand how n e body thought the fight scenes where long and boring.  The same people who are saying that will be the smae people who will be pissed off if there is 1 3 minute fight scene in revolutions.  

You mis-interpreted wot i said. The fight scences were long and boring due to lack of variation.. and i can really only say that the one fight scene was a bit long and that was the one when he was attacked by all the agents. I will definatly see revolutions... Like i said.. good movie.. Fight scenes need more variation.. maybe i wasnt clear when i mentioned somethin like that

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2003, 04:41:25 PM »
lol@Matrix 2 dying at the theatres  ;D

sucky ass movie

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2003, 08:32:09 PM »
no point in arguing..

as for mainstream, however, the matrix has a much much different storyline than any other movies released wit this much hype.

gawdamn i was surprised how much bruce almighty kicked its ass though.. fuck
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2003, 09:07:36 PM »
martix i for the story

matrix 2 for action

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2003, 03:04:00 AM »

I have no idea how you figure that... The theatre was packed when i went, and that was on sunday evening.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2003, 03:14:36 AM »
i went to see it last night, again the cinema was packed but we paid extra and got the big armchair type seats !! lol  ;D

....and that was a nice ducati 996 trinity was riding !!  8)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2003, 05:17:14 AM »

I have no idea how you figure that... The theatre was packed when i went, and that was on sunday evening.

http://movies.go.com/boxoffice/index.html

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2003, 11:31:36 AM »

http://movies.go.com/boxoffice/index.html

*retracts statement*

Immortal

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2003, 11:40:31 AM »
Ibo, your statement makes little sense. Are you trying to support the MAtrix Reloaded???

lol

When I saw the money it made, it schocked me.

The Matrix Reloaded  Weekend Gross= $15,687,241  Total Gross= $232,701,046

And its still in it's 3rd week...1st week it crossed 135 million.

Matrix 2 is an awesome film.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2003, 11:41:31 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2003, 12:14:22 PM »
just because of the money, doesnt mean its awesome, wen i first saw it, i like the graphics, but the talking parts were beat, and it had a weak plot, the first one was a lot beter in the plot, but the 2nd had beter effects, i think in the 2nd, they just did all crazy stunts and visual effects, and forgot to write a decent plot, X2 is def better.
matrix 9/10
matrix reloaded 6.5/10

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2003, 08:51:46 AM »
Matrix 1 for Story
Matrix 2 for Action

bez

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2003, 10:25:40 AM »
1st film for story and action