Author Topic: OMG New Playstation 2 :O  (Read 1202 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:OMG New Playstation 2 :O
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2003, 01:36:38 PM »
holy shit thats a fuckin rip off
LMAO how do you figure???? have you looked at the price of DVD-R's????? that will run you easily 300 bucks just for the drive.....now a 120gig drive will run you about 200 bucks so i was thinking it was going to be like 500 bucks.......you just react cause you are a sony playstation hater and thats the truth be reasonable and really look into what you are replying for....cause it makes perfect sense to me.......

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2003, 01:42:20 PM »
Features 120gig hdd

Wonder where they got that idea from ::)

Although I have to admit, the CD-R is a dope feature...I wish Xbox had that.
DVD-R not a CD-R its a dvd recordable not a cd recordable

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2003, 02:11:32 PM »
LMAO how do you figure???? have you looked at the price of DVD-R's????? that will run you easily 300 bucks just for the drive.....now a 120gig drive will run you about 200 bucks so i was thinking it was going to be like 500 bucks.......you just react cause you are a sony playstation hater and thats the truth be reasonable and really look into what you are replying for....cause it makes perfect sense to me.......

Word... YOu forget you getting a CD and DVD player in-built.. Your saving yourself money on memory cards and you got internet gaming..

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2003, 02:32:15 PM »
I hate how fuckin companys always come out with new shit and make me spend more of my money on more new shit and upgrades etc.. Its gay >:(

Btw that new one looks dope...

Sub-Z

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2003, 02:35:41 PM »

you can get dvd rw drive for less than $300,and unless you can use the 120 gig HD with your computer that much space is useless

and a xbox already does that gareefa lol so basically its gonna be a xbox + dvd rw drive and extra HD space

yeah seems like its worth the money to me ::)

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2003, 02:40:38 PM »

you can get dvd rw drive for less than $300,and unless you can use the 120 gig HD with your computer that much space is useless

and a xbox already does that gareefa lol so basically its gonna be a xbox + dvd rw drive and extra HD space

LMAO like and xbox you obviously didnt read the 5 gigs the xbox has and the 120 gigs that the ps2 has which is not useless cause you gonna be burning shit to dvd r's .......which means you gonna be able to download shit from the net and also for video and shit....its more of a electronics device like a tivo having ps2 support just think of it that way....dont worry dogg it will only take a few more sells away from your xbox....funny how before this it was like "yeah well the xbox has a hard drive and has more features" and now its like "well its almost the same" hahahah ima be like "well the psx has a DVD-R" ....hahahha....anyway.....be a lil more opened minded...i cant wait to see it...i personally dont think i will buy this unless its amazing at some of the things you could do with it......so right now ima just sit back and wait

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2003, 02:53:49 PM »
i bet if this tthing didnt even have the words playstation or the letters "PS" on it you guy woudlnt  care but since it does the haters come out hating on it

Sub-Z

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2003, 03:11:56 PM »

LMAO like and xbox you obviously didnt read the 5 gigs the xbox has and the 120 gigs that the ps2 has which is not useless cause you gonna be burning shit to dvd r's .......which means you gonna be able to download shit from the net and also for video and shit....its more of a electronics device like a tivo having ps2 support just think of it that way....dont worry dogg it will only take a few more sells away from your xbox....funny how before this it was like "yeah well the xbox has a hard drive and has more features" and now its like "well its almost the same" hahahah ima be like "well the psx has a DVD-R" ....hahahha....anyway.....be a lil more opened minded...i cant wait to see it...i personally dont think i will buy this unless its amazing at some of the things you could do with it......so right now ima just sit back and wait

xbox has 8 gig not 5

you could say "well ps2 has a dvd r" but thats not entirely true,the overpriced version does,and i doubt it will sell many units,unless people with a regular ps2 are 1.are fuckin stupid 2.have way too much money

if you want a dvdrw drive so bad why not save money and buy one and put it in yur computer lol

Sub-Z

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2003, 03:14:03 PM »
i bet if this tthing didnt even have the words playstation or the letters "PS" on it you guy woudlnt  care but since it does the haters come out hating on it

i wouldnt buy it no matter what it said on it, microsoft could make a carbon copy of this and i would still think its a waste of $$$

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2003, 05:55:45 PM »
will u be able to rip songs to the hardrive and then listen to them in games?

and can someone please tell me what u can do with the dvdr drive

this looks realli dope

the release date is this year in Japan and next year in USA/Canada

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sub-Z

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2003, 06:58:30 PM »

copy dvds to dvd-r's

Big BpG

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2003, 11:39:44 PM »

this looks realli dope

first off, this is not a video game system... its for the home theatre, it's not even made by SCEA, only SCE... which is a big difference... This entertainment peice is for all  around use, one of it's features is however, that it includes the ability to play PS2 games...

the purpose of the DVD-R would be for copying DVD's and recording Television... so think about recording the NBA Finals, then being able to make copies or even better, have the ability to bring that dvd to your computer and edit it with software.... tight! It also includes an online adapter, 120gigs, the ability to browse the web through TV...it's plays cd's, cd-r, dvd's, dvd-r and has the ability for mp3 feedback as well as VCD feeback.... even though this is not a video game system, it shows the future of video gaming... Microsoft came out last year saying that the XBOX 2, would not only change the gaming world, but would also change living room entertainment....this is exactly what the PSX is, a home entertainment piece that includes a Playstation 2 installed in it... pretty cool

-Blue

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2003, 04:11:01 AM »

this looks realli dope

first off, this is not a video game system... its for the home theatre, it's not even made by SCEA, only SCE... which is a big difference... This entertainment peice is for all  around use, one of it's features is however, that it includes the ability to play PS2 games...

the purpose of the DVD-R would be for copying DVD's and recording Television... so think about recording the NBA Finals, then being able to make copies or even better, have the ability to bring that dvd to your computer and edit it with software.... tight! It also includes an online adapter, 120gigs, the ability to browse the web through TV...it's plays cd's, cd-r, dvd's, dvd-r and has the ability for mp3 feedback as well as VCD feeback.... even though this is not a video game system, it shows the future of video gaming... Microsoft came out last year saying that the XBOX 2, would not only change the gaming world, but would also change living room entertainment....this is exactly what the PSX is, a home entertainment piece that includes a Playstation 2 installed in it... pretty cool

-Blue

Damn man that sound excellent!

and ive just bought another console / system lol

pZ

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2003, 09:18:01 PM »
yea this sounds pretty dope

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24