Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Flows Like The Old Snoop Doggy Dogg On New Gangstarr Album!!!  (Read 407 times)

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/gangstarr.rm

Gangstarr ft Snoop and Uncle Reo

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, what ya think?
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
snoops been on his game for a while now im my opinion but like everytime he drops a rhyme niggaz be like this is the best i heard since dogystyle or this the best shit to come out the nigga in years its snoop dogggy dogg agen, i jus got mad respect for the nigga and i let him do his thing, and yeah his flow is pretty dope again on this! like the way he fits in the joint

platinumk777

^^^ i agree

yall really need to stop with this "old Snoop is back" bullshit. he came tite on the track, and that's that.

oh yeah, and for what it's worth... he didn't sound at all like "Snoop Doggy Dogg from Doggystyle".

eastcoasta

• 'G'
  • If The Bitch Cant Swim Shes Bound To Drizown....
pretty dope.. .what album is this coming off of .... Snoop Really has been Rippin it the last year and a half

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
snoops been on his game for a while now im my opinion but like everytime he drops a rhyme niggaz be like this is the best i heard since dogystyle or this the best shit to come out the nigga in years its snoop dogggy dogg agen, i jus got mad respect for the nigga and i let him do his thing, and yeah his flow is pretty dope again on this! like the way he fits in the joint

I just took the topic from the westcoastaftershock site, so just chill................
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

PLANT

The track is real nice, real laid back, dope chrous and both verses were real good aswell.  Snoops flow sounds perfect over the primo beat on this one.  Nothing too spectacular but its definatly a good song.

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
don't use real player, dont wanna

what is this track called? bout time snoop got back to his old style if he hadn't notice his older shit as probably sold hella mo then his new shizz
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
don't use real player, dont wanna

what is this track called? bout time snoop got back to his old style if he hadn't notice his older shit as probably sold hella mo then his new shizz

Its called "In This Life", and why do you dont want realone player?
cuz a lot of the audio out there, needs realone player to play, and plus
its free (well the free version is at least) .

Jome

This track is taken from "Gangstarr-The_Ownerz-2003-WCR", and let's just say that it's NOT the best track on there.

Release date June 24th, go cop that shit.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This track is taken from "Gangstarr-The_Ownerz-2003-WCR", and let's just say that it's NOT the best track on there.

Release date June 24th, go cop that shit.

Yup, and if you want to listen to the album but dont know or wanna juse mirc just go here:
http://www.dr.dk/skum/ghetto/feat/gangstarr.asp

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
the song is tight,Snoop was alright but sure aint the best song on the cd ...."Who got gunz" is that shit

Trauma-san

pretty dope.. .what album is this coming off of .... Snoop Really has been Rippin it the last year and a half

Yup, I think he's got the voice/flow problems taken care of, anytime he gets a dope beat (Read, any gangstarr track) he's gonna rip the hell out of it.  Snoop's at the top of his game now, he sounds as good as he ever has, it's all about whether he gets a dope beat to go off on.  Listen to him on the Get By remix with Talib Kweli, he kills it.  He bangs on P.I.M.P., etc. etc. etc.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
that doesn't sound much like his doggystyle flow at all to me, in fact i think out of his recent stuff this is one his worst....still pretty tight though thanks for the hook up
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Big BpG

DAMN!

"its cold outside, so I gotta keep some heat"

the double meaning is tight

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
yea this gotsta be one of my favorites from the album.........

and peep guru's lyrics on the miltia pt. 3:

"see all i got is alot of bad news for ya/ you gonna need more than alotta tatoos on ya" ......this line is crazy
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network