Author Topic: Just saw HULK  (Read 353 times)

mrtonguetwista

Just saw HULK
« on: June 21, 2003, 11:45:42 AM »
I just came back from the 10am showing of HULK and I have to admit it's a pretty damn good movie.  I was skeptical at first from what I've seen on tv. Cause on television the character looked kind of cheesy, but on the big screen with the digital sound and the stadium seating the movie is like whoa.  There's a scene where he fights 3 mutant dogs, it has to be one of the best fight sequences of all time.  Plus HULK destroys some of San Francisco.  I definitely recommend this one.  Not at all corny like it is on the television.  There were already like 100 people in line for the first showing this morning too. :D

Rohr

Re:Just saw HULK
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2003, 12:02:10 PM »
I just came back from the 10am showing of HULK and I have to admit it's a pretty damn good movie.  I was skeptical at first from what I've seen on tv. Cause on television the character looked kind of cheesy, but on the big screen with the digital sound and the stadium seating the movie is like whoa.  There's a scene where he fights 3 mutant dogs, it has to be one of the best fight sequences of all time.  Plus HULK destroys some of San Francisco.  I definitely recommend this one.  Not at all corny like it is on the television.  There were already like 100 people in line for the first showing this morning too. :D
Thanks........I didn't want to watch another gay ass Spiderman like movie

cool I will see it tonite

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2003, 12:06:34 PM »
LOL It's JUST LIKE spiderman.  If you didn't like Spiderman, or you didn't like Daredevil, you're not gonna like this one.  It's a comic book movie.

Rohr

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2003, 12:10:12 PM »
LOL It's JUST LIKE spiderman.  If you didn't like Spiderman, or you didn't like Daredevil, you're not gonna like this one.  It's a comic book movie.
Yeah I know its a comic book.

But Spiderman was lame.....I liked DareDevil.

Oh and I thought X2 was excellent.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2003, 12:11:23 PM by Rohr »

Ignyte

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2003, 04:03:32 PM »
Damn, its coming out next week in australia, might just have to check it out.
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/

Immortal

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2003, 09:43:02 PM »
yea i can't wait to see this movie, just waiting for some cash. ;D
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2003, 11:58:13 PM »
i HATED how they made alot of the movie look like a comic book.......u cant possibly look at 3 different things happening at once on the screen........

the effects were beautiful though.....VERY VERY detailed in every way......

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2003, 04:45:57 AM »
Very solid flick imo. I'd like to see it again.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2003, 11:56:04 AM »
*stands his ground* lol im still refusing to see it.. I dont really dig that marvel comic-book type shit.

JaVi from SG

• Lil Geezy
  • It's Javi Da Neah
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2003, 01:11:14 PM »
*stands his ground* lol im still refusing to see it.. I dont really dig that marvel comic-book type shit.

u gotta understand that ANG LEE DIRECTED this movie..its not jus a comic book movie...its just on another level

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2003, 02:36:35 PM »

u gotta understand that ANG LEE DIRECTED this movie..its not jus a comic book movie...its just on another level

I might rent it.. or gte it on pirate.. But for some reason it just doesnt appeal to me.. Plus ima stubborn bastard

Bigg AG

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2003, 03:18:09 PM »
i dont think tha Hulk is all that great. im out!!!

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2003, 04:20:14 PM »
the movies sounds aight i might get it on dvd :)

Liger187

• Lil Geezy
  • Best Fighter In The World
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2003, 01:42:31 AM »
Great movie its ***1/2 out of **** and is better than X Men 2. Ang Lee has done it again. This motherfucker is turning out to be the best director alive, because he make a completely different great movie every time.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2003, 01:04:49 PM »
I bet they got Ang Lee to do it with a huge pile of money. They just figured they needed to have him 'cause he did Crouching Tiger... and it was such a hit. I seriously doubt he approached the producer guys saying: "I seriously want to make a movie based on The Hulk." ::)