Author Topic: Karl Malone Willing to Take Pay Cut To Join Lakers  (Read 450 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Karl Malone Willing to Take Pay Cut To Join Lakers
« on: July 05, 2003, 01:23:29 PM »
Karl Malone says that he is willing to take the veterans min. if the Lakers go out and sign Gary Payton.

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Karl Malone Willing to Take Pay Cut To Join Lakers
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2003, 01:25:50 PM »
yeah i heard that too. crazy starting 5 for the Lakers if this happens. front court of: Shaq, Malone and Fox/George, Backcourt of: Payton & Bryant. I smell championship  :)

thou, i would perfer the lakers getting a banger/rebounder instead of Malone.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2003, 01:31:10 PM »
That would be an amazing team...automatic championship rite there...

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2003, 02:34:06 PM »
I dunno, ego's might get in the way of thier championship.  Chemisty is the most important thing for the lakers, fuck Malone, I never liked him anyway.  Look what happend to the Detroit RedWings this years playoffs, the best roster in the L turned out to be a total bust.  

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2003, 02:39:47 PM »
I dunno, ego's might get in the way of thier championship.  Chemisty is the most important thing for the lakers, fuck Malone, I never liked him anyway.  Look what happend to the Detroit RedWings this years playoffs, the best roster in the L turned out to be a total bust.  

Yeah I had also contemplated that...I think they can get the right chemistry going though...Payton passes very well, he's a great point guard...Malone can post up and shit, and I think they'd work well together...these players are veterans...I don't think they'd let their ego's get in the way

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2003, 03:28:39 PM »
i can't see malone and shaq getting along at all...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2003, 03:34:07 PM »
i can't see malone and shaq getting along at all...

from what i heard, shaq wants malone to come to da lakers as well...

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2003, 03:44:34 PM »
Chemistry doesn't matter in basketball, I bet you if you put Kobe and Shaq on the Nuggets they'd be a championship team. So as long as you have Kobe and Shaq on your team, you're going to win championship.

By the way chemistry had nothing to do with Detroit losing in the first round. The reasons that Detroit didn't beat the Ducks was that Cujo didn't play his best and this goalie named Giggy who not only pretty much beat the Redwings by himself, but he also be Dallas and Minnesota pretty much by himself.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2003, 04:42:49 PM »
ahh didnt Malone say he didnt wanna play against Magic Johnson cuz he ha AIDS?

I mean fuck, it was difficult for Kobe to get along with SHaq.....now bring Payton and Malone...i think that will make it worse.......just with Payton and a solid PF

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2003, 04:57:30 PM »
if this is true i think it is over for the league.... bumps kurupts "Its Ova"

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2003, 05:01:34 PM »
If that lineup falls through.. it would be a good team..

then again the spurs would might get jason kidd or jermaine o'neal and robinson is gone so o'neal would make 'em tough.. im lookin forward to the season no matter what with lebron and all the good shit..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2003, 07:02:29 PM »
I think they will win the championship with that team. Egos or not, that is so much talent. And malone could still easily put up 15 and 8 for them next season. Thats all they needed this year, let alone payton's awsome defense, and scoring.

Sub-Z

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2003, 07:43:52 PM »
i dont know if malone along with shaq kobe and payton would work,malone wants that all time scoring record,and the offense is designed around shaq,not malone

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2003, 08:30:19 PM »
Malone wants to win a Championship. He doesn't want to be known as the best player never to have won the big one or when it counts.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2003, 09:03:10 PM »
Malone wants to win a Championship. He doesn't want to be known as the best player never to have won the big one or when it counts.

people that have played against and with malone knows that he is one selfish fuck...even the chocolate thunder said he would prefer to get the all time points shit than a championshi