Author Topic: Big Show is the worst wrestler ever.  (Read 635 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Big Show is the worst wrestler ever.
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2003, 12:39:09 AM »
Daygo, CMOT, you have obviously never watched Sean Waltman wrestle. And you do know it's difficult to wrestle well after your spine has been ripped up? He didn't know when to retire. But before that particular injury, he was on his way to becoming one of the all time greats.

Ive been watching wrestling since before Macho Man fueded with Honky Tonk man. So X-Pacs little career, ive seen. I admit, i havent watched wrestling lately, but from what uve said...he's WORSE then when he first arrived. And for at least the first half of his career, he...was garbage. So i cant imagine now. Like i said, compare him...at ANYtime in his career to any Mexican wrestlers that are his size, and he aint even athletic.  But fukit, i dont care about enough to keep goin on this lol

Since i aint been watchin wrestling lately, who did Kane end up being?? Years ago, one of mah homiez who was all into wrestling told me tha reason they neva showed Kanes face, was because he was tha same dood who was the "Fake Diesel" back in the day.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2003, 01:14:50 AM »
Yeah, I never liked Xpac either.  And I've got to say, he's got to be the ugliest person that ever lived.  He looks worse than many of the people on uglypeople.com.  I'm not kidding, it's horrendous.  Lemme expose a lil' somethin' somethin'....

http://www.clique4life.com/xfactor/media/promos/6.jpg

All along, Xpac shoulda been the one behind the mask, good god!

« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 01:16:42 AM by Scorpion »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2003, 04:34:40 AM »
Yeah, I never liked Xpac either.  And I've got to say, he's got to be the ugliest person that ever lived.  He looks worse than many of the people on uglypeople.com.  I'm not kidding, it's horrendous.  Lemme expose a lil' somethin' somethin'....

http://www.clique4life.com/xfactor/media/promos/6.jpg

All along, Xpac shoulda been the one behind the mask, good god!

"He has a SERIOUS facial condition that god left him with, and there's nothing he can do about it; little bitches like you make fun of him and say he sucks 'monkey cock' (how class) because god made him "ugly".  Fuck you. "

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2003, 04:48:37 AM »
"He has a SERIOUS facial condition that god left him with, and there's nothing he can do about it; little bitches like you make fun of him and say he sucks 'monkey cock' (how class) because god made him "ugly".  Fuck you. "

LMAO

What's with trying to lay some sort of guilt trip on everyone Trauma?  

A statement was made.  It happened to be true.  The Big Show is a horrible wrestler.  Plus you trying to say it's not his fault he's crap - in his first year he was awesome in WCW.  So what does the lazy bastard do?  Eats and drinks his way through everything.  This guy is getting paid millions a year - a so called 'professional' and he can't be arsed to sort out his weight.  Vince has told him about his weight so many times but the big pile of shit will not lay off the burgers, fries and liquor.

And what does it matter how nice a person he is in real life?  Everyone is talking about how he is in the ring not outside of it.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2003, 04:52:47 AM »
yeah so big show is not xactly chris benoit...i mean the guy does his job of being a giant wrestler heel to the fullest.
i would like to see any of u be 7.2 ,500 pounds an move like he does.

some of u complain about him being in the main event..yeah well would u turn down a main event for the heavyweight title ?of course not so plz let the guy be for a man that has his physical condition he's a gr8 wrestler

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2003, 04:57:24 AM »
i mean the guy does his job of being a giant wrestler heel to the fullest.

Why has he never got over then?

First round K.O.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2003, 05:08:05 AM »
"First round K.O."

yeah right ....he hasn't gotten over cause the "giant" gimmick is old and stale,he does it right,but ppl don't wanna see it anymore.give him another gimmick an he'll get over (an not sum stupid gimmick like the one he had in 2000 the "showster")

bez

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2003, 05:33:12 AM »
I watched wrestlign when Big show first came in and I nver remember them saying he is andre the giants son!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2003, 06:09:29 AM »
I watched wrestlign when Big show first came in and I nver remember them saying he is andre the giants son!

They did - '95 WCW

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2003, 10:39:13 AM »
"They did - '95 WCW"

^^yup an hulk hogan was the one who realised this by (an i'm not kidding) sniffing big show's shirt ....lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2003, 10:49:13 AM »

A statement was made.  It happened to be true.  The Big Show is a horrible wrestler.  Plus you trying to say it's not his fault he's crap - in his first year he was awesome in WCW.  So what does the lazy bastard do?  Eats and drinks his way through everything.  This guy is getting paid millions a year - a so called 'professional' and he can't be arsed to sort out his weight.  

You're ignorant to Giantism, Like I mentioned, it kicked in full gear while he was working in WCW.  No matter WHAT he eats, he's going to continue to get bigger until he dies.  He watches his diet, didn't I mention that we have been around him several times, and he was always eating fruit and water?  You're ignorant, you don't know what you're talking about.  Plus, he's a nice guy, which means that he should be given player points for that.  

X-pac, on the other hand, is a drunk, and an asshole.  Ask ANYBODY!  Shawn Michaels would even tell you he's an asshole.  If someone makes fun of him, it's what he deserves for his contempt and disrespect of others.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2003, 10:50:40 AM »
"They did - '95 WCW"

^^yup an hulk hogan was the one who realised this by (an i'm not kidding) sniffing big show's shirt ....lol

LOL hilarious.  I wish I would have seen that.

Anyways, another thing that should be mentioned about the Big Show is, he NEVER WINS.  He knows his place, his place is to be the big giant everyone barely beats.  Everytime he has a major match, he lays down to put the champ over.  

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2003, 11:40:14 AM »
When someone has giantism they can't really control their weight. That's what part of giantism is.

Oh yeah, Jay ay Beeeeee what was your last good post where you actually knew what you were talking about? because you haven't had a good post in a long while.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2003, 11:53:37 AM »
When someone has giantism they can't really control their weight. That's what part of giantism is.

Oh yeah, Jay ay Beeeeee what was your last good post where you actually knew what you were talking about? because you haven't had a good post in a long while.

Shaquille O'Neal  is 7.1, 340 lbs
Dikembe Mutombo is 7.2, 265 lbs
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 11:54:39 AM by Maestro »

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2003, 11:57:04 AM »

Shaquille O'Neal  is 7.1, 340 lbs
Dikembe Mutombo is 7.2, 265 lbs

Do they have giantism?