Author Topic: Big Show is the worst wrestler ever.  (Read 634 times)

bez

Re:Big Show is the worst wrestler ever.
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2003, 12:07:11 PM »
I watched wrestlign when Big show first came in and I nver remember them saying he is andre the giants son!

They did - '95 WCW
Ah, thats why then, I thought u's where talkin about wwf!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2003, 03:19:16 PM »
Its seems another nerve has been touched so all I'll say is: He's a crap wrestler.  I don't know why he's crap, maybe he had a bad childhood.  A statement was made.  Not many are disagreeing with it.  The things that makes that statement true didn't cross my mind (and have no bearing on the argument) when I agreed with it.

And Dibbler:

1) Who are you?
2) We seem to disagree a lot.  Naturally you will think my posts are crap.  The feelings mutual.
3) "A long time".  You've only been here a month.  I've been here a long ass time.

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2003, 03:42:25 PM »
^^ So... In other words... You're wrong, and ignorant to giantism.  Why even mention it, then, if you don't know what the hell it is?  Please just PM me my apology, I don't have time to read it right now... thanks!

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2003, 03:43:08 PM »
3) "A long time".  You've only been here a month.  I've been here a long ass time.

Well; when you consider you'll never be here as long as I have;... it kind of puts it all in perspective, doesn't it?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2003, 03:45:58 PM »

Well; when you consider you'll never be here as long as I have;... it kind of puts it all in perspective, doesn't it?

what if u die at 80, and you die a member. But Jay dies at 83, and is still a member...then he's been here longer.  :P

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2003, 03:51:17 PM »
Considering the Big Show does have a disease, which could kill him in about 10-15 years, he's actually not the bad of a wrestler. Just think about it have you ever heard the crowd yelling boring during a Big Show match?

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2003, 03:52:35 PM »

what if u die at 80, and you die a member. But Jay dies at 83, and is still a member...then he's been here longer.  :P

I'll never die at 80.  I'm going to be at least in my 90's.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2003, 03:53:42 PM »
Considering the Big Show does have a disease, which could kill him in about 10-15 years, he's actually not the bad of a wrestler. Just think about it have you ever heard the crowd yelling boring during a Big Show match?

See man, we're dealing with people who don't like big guys.  They think people like RVD or Christian should be the HEAVYWEIGHT champ of the world.  What it comes down to is, wrestling has evolved into basically a fight, and there is NO WAY anybody would kick Big Show's ass.  For him NOT to be champ is a miracle, they should be thankful he doesn't mind laying down.  

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2003, 03:59:55 PM »

See man, we're dealing with people who don't like big guys.  They think people like RVD or Christian should be the HEAVYWEIGHT champ of the world.  What it comes down to is, wrestling has evolved into basically a fight, and there is NO WAY anybody would kick Big Show's ass.  For him NOT to be champ is a miracle, they should be thankful he doesn't mind laying down.  

I do agree with you, to a point. Except for I think RVD should be World Heavyweight Champ as soon as he gets a manger to do the talking for him. (Maybe Paul Heyman, Maybe the Million Dollar Man)

I do think that Lesnar could beat up the Big Show because Lesnar is the only guy (besides maybe Kane) who has the same kind of strength as The Big Show.

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2003, 08:33:47 PM »
... Yeah... but could RVD?  that's why there's no way he could be heavyweight champ.  He's talented, but he's not a heavyweight.  Most of their heavyweights would beat him down in real life, so I don't think it's realistic to want him to be heavyweight champ.  

Bigg AG

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2003, 12:11:35 AM »
thank god we wont have no more dumb threasds liek this from owen... im out!!!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2003, 02:35:56 AM »

I'll never die at 80.  I'm going to be at least in my 90's.  

nobody who posts in TOT is gonna last into their 90's...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 02:36:52 AM by .:DayGoStyLz:. »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2003, 05:12:04 AM »
^^ So... In other words... You're wrong, and ignorant to giantism.  Why even mention it, then, if you don't know what the hell it is?

When did I mention it?  I know what it is.  You just proved my point.  You're focusing on the reasons why, not the fact.  He sucks monkey cock.

Why did you even speak up on the subject of time spent here?  It was addressed to Dibbler.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 05:15:24 AM by Jay ay Beeeeee »

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2003, 11:54:58 AM »
The Undertaker says that The Big Show is a disappointment to him because he feels that Show doesn't use his talent to his full cappablity.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2003, 11:55:53 AM »
... Yeah... but could RVD?  that's why there's no way he could be heavyweight champ.  He's talented, but he's not a heavyweight.  Most of their heavyweights would beat him down in real life, so I don't think it's realistic to want him to be heavyweight champ.  

HBK wasn't a true heavyweight.