Author Topic: Big Show is the worst wrestler ever.  (Read 633 times)

TheSheriff

Big Show is the worst wrestler ever.
« on: July 13, 2003, 12:44:19 PM »
This dude sucks monkey cock. He can't wrestle, act, or anything. He only has a job due to his eating habits and gigantism.

bez

Re:Big Show is the worst wrestler ever.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 12:50:47 PM »
yup, awful!  

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2003, 12:52:25 PM »
Yeah true, he's a fake Andre the Giant...

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 01:09:12 PM »
I agree. The only reason he's in this feud with Brock Lesnar is to prove just how strong Lesnar. And the reason he's still in the triple threat match is to have a heel in their with two faces. Anyway the match at Vengence should be great because Angle and Lesnar are in it, and Brock has made the Big Show look good before.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 01:51:56 PM »

LAMO! Soo true

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2003, 02:34:52 PM »
Also the Big Show is getting so much TV time and title shots is because besides John Cena (who's in a feud with The Undertaker) who else is on Smackdown! that's a big name heel?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2003, 03:12:43 PM »

when they first introduced him, didnt they bring him out as Andre's son? Or am i trippin?

As for tha worst ever, i dunno. For sum reason alot of yall seem to luv X-Pac, or whateva tha fuk this lil fagz name is. But he...is...trashhhhhhhhh lol. He's like the size of the typical mexican wrestler, but cant do 1/4 of tha shit they can. I dunno. I seen that dood at a restaurant once, n he was dressed jus like he do on tv.....lol whatta fag.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2003, 03:30:39 PM »

when they first introduced him, didnt they bring him out as Andre's son? Or am i trippin?

As for tha worst ever, i dunno. For sum reason alot of yall seem to luv X-Pac, or whateva tha fuk this lil fagz name is. But he...is...trashhhhhhhhh lol. He's like the size of the typical mexican wrestler, but cant do 1/4 of tha shit they can. I dunno. I seen that dood at a restaurant once, n he was dressed jus like he do on tv.....lol whatta fag.

Yes when the WCW first brought in Paul White (a.k.a. The Big Show and The Giant) they said that he was the son of Andre The Giant. However the family of Andre threaten to sue and the angle was dropped.

And X-Pac was pretty bad, and how about Billy Gun?

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2003, 03:34:30 PM »
Daygo, CMOT, you have obviously never watched Sean Waltman wrestle. And you do know it's difficult to wrestle well after your spine has been ripped up? He didn't know when to retire. But before that particular injury, he was on his way to becoming one of the all time greats.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2003, 03:51:40 PM »
No one ever liked X-Pac. It seemed like for the longest time that Vince didn't have the heart to release him, so X-Pac was jammed down everyone's throat in hopes that the fans might actually like him. But it failed, especially when he wasn't in DX or the nWo.

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2003, 03:53:10 PM »
No one ever liked X-Pac. It seemed like for the longest time that Vince didn't have the heart to release him, so X-Pac was jammed down everyone's throat in hopes that the fans might actually like him. But it failed, especially when he wasn't in DX or the nWo.

When he was in "true DX", he was rated in the top five favourite wrestlers.

Stone Cold
Undertaker
and then 3rd or 4th, XPac

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2003, 05:12:13 PM »

Stone Cold
Undertaker

If that was true then have come he wasn't in any title matches?

pappy

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2003, 06:14:52 PM »

Stone Cold
Undertaker
the tru dx was HBK, HHH,  chyna an rick rude.  an when the big show first entered WCW he was a very good wrestling form some1 his size but around 98 came around he lost his motivation an became a complete slob

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2003, 10:01:45 PM »
This dude sucks monkey cock. He can't wrestle, act, or anything. He only has a job due to his eating habits and gigantism.

You don't understand the wrestling business, he's pretty athletic considering his size, he does stuff Andre never could have done.  He has a SERIOUS physical condition that god left him with, and there's nothing he can do about it; little bitches like you make fun of him and say he sucks 'monkey cock' (how class) because god made him a giant.  Fuck you.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2003, 10:07:09 PM »
And what really pisses me off is your ignorance to gigantism.  You mentioned it, but the things you said about him obviously show you don't know what the fuck it is, your arrogance reveals you again.  I worked at a limo company, and we picked him up several times.  The guy's a total class act, one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, when he doesn't have to be.  He's rich, famous, has everything, but yet he's still nice to the limo drivers.  He invites the guys back stage to get something to eat, but doesn't eat anything himself because he's constantly struggling to stay at the weight he's at.  He doesn't touch alcohol, and drinks nothing but water and fruit juice.  It's a friekin' physical disease, if they wouldn't have treated it while he was in WCW he'd look like Andre right now.  Thankfully, they were able to stop it before it started deforming his head, his hands and feet are already humongous.  Instead of being a prick and hating everybody, though, he just lets everybody be a prick and hate him because of his physical appearance.  Grow the fuck up and stop being so shallow.