Author Topic: Did Anyone See Kurt Angle Rap on Smackdown!  (Read 200 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Did Anyone See Kurt Angle Rap on Smackdown!
« on: July 13, 2003, 04:14:25 PM »
On Thursday see Kurt rap and dance was some the funniest stuff I've seen. They've got to do more stuff with Angle and Cena, just think of the promos.

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Did Anyone See Kurt Angle Rap on Smackdown!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 04:17:46 PM »
Yeah that was so fucking funny, he can't rap for shit lol

TheSheriff

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2003, 04:20:55 PM »
Thing is, Cena has the talent, but they need him to go slow.

And yeah, Angle was hilarious.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 05:19:45 PM »

Cena raps slower then any other rapper out there. Also Cena has an album coming out soon.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 08:54:36 PM »
i hope to watch it 2day ..we get smackdown on sunday an the replay's on monday...even though i've been anticipating the rap promo since i heard the results i had to miss it because of a family event (cousin's basketball game  :-\)  

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2003, 09:53:01 PM »
John Cena is horrible, horrible , horrible.  The sad thing is, is I THINK they believe he's talented, he's not playing the "sucky white guy" gimmick, he's playing the "hip hop and you don't stop I'm bad and I'm white" gimmick.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2003, 09:53:26 PM »
^^ Oh, I was talking about his rapping, not his wrestling.  He's a decent wrestler.  

Bigg AG

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2003, 09:57:56 PM »
damnit i need to peep this... anyone got pics or sumthing? im out!!!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2003, 12:47:19 AM »

Cena raps slower then any other rapper out there. Also Cena has an album coming out soon.

are u fuckin serious? lol i actually seen that dood on there.

u ever heard sumbody rap sumthing written, but it sounds so choppy and off beat, that u swore it was freestyle? lol

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2003, 12:04:10 PM »
John Cena is horrible, horrible , horrible.  The sad thing is, is I THINK they believe he's talented, he's not playing the "sucky white guy" gimmick, he's playing the "hip hop and you don't stop I'm bad and I'm white" gimmick.  

If Cena's really horrible then he wouldn't be the biggest heel on Smackdown! would he? If he was horrible Vince would've made him change his gimmick. If he was horrible then the fans wouldn't react to his raps.

You just think that Cena's horrible because you don't have the talent the Cena has.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2003, 12:16:59 PM »

are u fuckin serious? lol i actually seen that dood on there.

u ever heard sumbody rap sumthing written, but it sounds so choppy and off beat, that u swore it was freestyle? lol

Cena raps slow so that anyone can understand what he is talking about. Not like other rappers out who say 5 words per second, and most people can't understand them. At least Cena doesn't think he's black like other white rappers out.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2003, 12:31:36 PM »
LMAO.. I saw this Smackdown.. I aint watched in a long long time.. I must say bith were so crap it was funny!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2003, 03:22:22 PM »

If Cena's really horrible then he wouldn't be the biggest heel on Smackdown! would he? If he was horrible Vince would've made him change his gimmick. If he was horrible then the fans wouldn't react to his raps.

You just think that Cena's horrible because you don't have the talent the Cena has.

lol!!!! Talent...LOL!!

u act like Vince hasnt had a "flop" on tha show before lol. And cmon, this muthafucka is strait up shit...im amazed u was able to let go of his nuts long enough to type that response lol

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2003, 04:03:56 PM »

lol!!!! Talent...LOL!!

u act like Vince hasnt had a "flop" on tha show before lol. And cmon, this muthafucka is strait up shit...im amazed u was able to let go of his nuts long enough to type that response lol

Well John Cena is the biggest heel on Smackdown! so it seems a lot more people think that he has talent.

Look for Cena to do a rap against The Undertaker from a graveyard.
Then for him to do another rap against Taker in the ring and look for Taker to come down and beat the snot out of Cena

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2003, 01:39:41 AM »
in no way is john cena a talented rapper...ppl react to his raps cause let's face it ...most ppl who watch the shows like rock not rap an hip hop..these ppl know VERY LITTLE about rap ,they know nelly ,ja rule,50 cent,mnm an think that these guys r the cream of the crop...plz if cena said:
i'll murder taker/that fuckin faker/ they would be in aww..lol